Pain

" So then I said to him, I said..."

" I'm going to fucking die in this place." Oh boy this is going to be fun.

" KAACHAN ARE YOU OK?" I yelled so he could hear me through the door.

" Where's the alcohol?" He opened the door and asked that. I had to hold in my laughter.

" First drawer on the left side darling." He didn't seem to care that I called him darling he just went to my dresser and grabbed the beer.

" Sweet angle I'll never doubt your abilities again." He kissed the bottle and opened it.

" So what'd you say to him?"

" Oh I said fuck off you creepy bastard. This is my knife and if you want it you'll have to rip it out of my hands. Then he attacked me. Poor fucker didn't know who I was apparently."

" Damn. Japan is crazy man." Rex laughed and took a nugget.

" What is that?" Kaachan finished his bottle and grabbed another.

" A sandwich. You want one?" He nodded. I tossed a McChicken to him and he unwrapped it.

" This is delicious. Almost makes up for that asshole kicking me in the rib."

" You said fuck you didn't you?" Me and Rex asked at the same time.

" So what if I did? He was being a bitch."

" We won't tell him you said that. We want to save those crown jewels of yours." Rex knows from experience that calling Brother Andrew a bitch can get you into a lot of pain.

" Come join us Kaachan. Rex has been dying to talk to you for the longest time." Bakugou just shrugged and sat on the bed. He stole a box of fries and motioned for Rex to talk.

Vixen

Look at them. It's sickening. Ever since that stupid blond arrived it's been Kaachan this and Kaachan that. Now he's even taking up my cuddle time. Izuku gave him a chicken sandwich too. You know how long it took to get him to share food with me?

They're laughing. What could possibly be so funny? Ok that's it. It's time for me to crash this party.

" And that's when I told them to fuck off because I'm not going to join them. Stupid guy thought I'd join him. If you want me to join your group you don't kidnap me."

" You have no idea the torture we went through to get him back. We broke so many rules. First we left without telling anyone, we had to seek out the League, we used our quirks without being told we could, we basically had to fly just so he could reach us without being caught too. And yet after I did all of that this asshole had the audacity to fight me. We ended up on house arrest."

" And I wasn't allowed to see you when I went to Japan." They finally noticed that I was here.

" Vixen! Come on. Join us. Kaachan was just telling Rex the story of how the league kidnapped him so they could ask him to join them."

" Is that so? Now that sounds interesting. What was the place like? Was it cold and dark, or perhaps the heat was so unbearable that it felt like you were in the middle of the desert in the summer? Was your head covered with a burlap sack? We're you chained to a wall? Ooh how about in a chair in the middle of the floor with a gun pointed to your head?"

" Actually I was chained to a chair in the middle of the floor until a little after I woke up."

" Tch. Amateurs."

" Vixen why are you being so rude? He was being recruited not held for ransom." Why is Izuku acting like I'm the one not wanted here? The blond idiot is the outsider.

" I'm not being rude."

" Don't worry about it. I need to go to bed anyways. I'll see you tomorrow." Good. The blond is leaving. Now I can have my cuddle time.

" Are you sure Kaachan? Even by your standards this is early." Just let him go.

" Yeah I'm sure. I was still a little tired today as it was so I need to sleep off the extra jet lag."

" Ok sleep well. If you need anything call the number I gave you and Hyuga will be there to help." Izuku gave that outsider a butler? What the hell? Why is he so special?

Bakugou

I find a spot close enough that I can hear Deku's normal speaking voice but far enough that they couldn't see my shadow under the door.

" Jealousy is not a good look on you Vixen." It was Rex who said this. So he got the same feeling I did.

" What the hell Rex? I'm not jealous of Kaachan." I do not like the way he said Kaachan.

" Why would he be jealous of Kaachan?" I thought an assassin was supposed to be smart.

" Think about it Zu. Usually when you're here you are with Vixen or the gang. Now that Bakugou is here you have pretty much spent the whole time with him. The only reason he doesn't get jealous when you are with the gang he knows no one can steal you away since most of us are either taken or not interested in guys. With Bakugou though the only thing he knows about him is what he has seen when in Japan. The only memory he has of you in Japan is you looking up at our dear Kaachan with wonder and care in your eyes. So he thinks our dear Kaachan is going to steal you away." I heard Deku begin to laugh.

" I'm sorry. I just have never had anyone get jealous over me before. So this is what it feels like." He seriously finds it funny that his boyfriend was about to kill me? " You know as well as I do that I can't be with anyone right now. Not until I get strong enough to beat my dad. By then you'll probably have found someone better than me to be with Vixen. Kaachan will probably have found someone that makes him not so murderous as well. Rex here will have married Lucy. Roxy and Dixie will have realized that the reason they fight so much is because they love each other. And me, I'll have most likely changed." I heard something break followed by the sound of someone crying. I think my time eavesdropping is over. This no longer has anything to do with me. This is a moment belonging to them.