Temp

It's the last day that Bakugou gets to stay. On the schedule is assessing how he improved. Dixie was shaking with joy. Mainly because not only is the blond running through the test but the cutie is too.

Last night

    " Tomorrow's your last day here right?" Bakugou was hanging out with the gang to celebrate surviving his last day with Brother Andrew.

    " Yeah. That means I have to go get assessed again tomorrow right?"

    " Yep. Dixie is going to be so excited." Roxy was playing the knife game with Rex over at the round table.

    " Deku do it with me." Everyone gasped. They knew he didn't mean it in a dirty way but still their brains went there. " Not like that you idiots. I meant run the test with me." The first time he called them idiots Midoriya had to step in and explain that it's his way of acknowledging their existence and the if he calls them extras that's when he's insulting them.

    " I already scheduled myself to run it Wednesday, Kaachan."

    " Come on I want to see how far ahead you are. This isn't UA so you don't have to hide. I don't have an accurate way to compare myself."

    " Aw Kaachan."

    " Was that sweet? I can't tell." Slim, who was hanging upside down from the rafters, hollard down. He never sets on a surface that's meant to be sat on.

    " Fine I'll do it."

Now

    " Yay! My babies are here." Dixie skipped over to them and planted a kiss on both of their cheeks.

   " Good to see you too Dixie." Midoriya just brushed off the weird gesture but Bakugou looked completely mortified that the girl had kissed him without permission.

   " Come on we're going to do the firearms test first. I want to see how well Katsuki improved." She pulled the boys over to the firearm section and put them both at a table. " Begin in 3,2,1."

    Four hours later both boys completed the test. Bakugou knew he had lost against his small friend but he didn't know by how much. He knew he was a lot less winded than the last time he took the test. Even Midoriya was a little winded so that was a sign that the test was meant to be hard for the assassins.

   " 79.9! In the course of a week you improved that much!"

    " Great job Kaachan. If you were an actual Raven you would be given permission to go on a mission. You have to score at least a 75 to go."

    " I don't care about that. I want to know what deku got."

    " Well it was expected that you wouldn't raise too much more. It's hard to get out of the eighties. 85.2. but you now have permission to request a mission Young Master."

    " I'm catching up. That's great!"

    " Am I still lacking in..."

    " Tech? Yes. But with the missions you go on it doesn't effect you too much. Plus you almost always have Gizzy with you on them."

    " I need to be at least in the nineties to challenge father. I need to get better. Much better. "

    " You needn't stress too much about that. You're only 16 Izu."

    " Dad formed this company at 17. I want to be able to at least challenge him before I'm 18." 17! This shocked Bakugou. " This is one of the main reasons I took the break. I needed to be able to train without limits."

    " You still have limits Deku. Limits set by your body. "

    " Then I'll push past them." The look in Midoriya's eyes told Bakugou that the teen would do anything to get stronger.

    " Don't push yourself too hard Deku. You could end up hurting your body more than helping it. Just like when you first got that quirk."

    " You worry too much."

    " I don't want my greatest rival to end up in the hospital or dead." Dixie watched the two boys and smirked. She knew what was going on but wasn't going to step in.

   " Take these to the boss. He wanted to speak with you two about something after your test." The boys took the charts she handed them and left.

    " Wonder what your father wants to talk about."

    " I have an idea. With the numbers you got there is no doubt in my mind that he is going to suggest that."

In the office

    Izuku's father looked over the scores and handed a folder to Izuku. Izuku thanked him and flipped through it. He smiled and thanked his father again.

    " Now onto the spikey blonde one. I had the honor of having this made." He tossed a box to the teen. Bakugou looked confused but caught it.

    " Open it Kaachan." Izuku knew what was inside. His father had a smile on his face as the blond opened the box.

    " A necklace? No offense but I'm not a jewelry type of guy."

    " You idiot. That means you're going to be watched to see if you're good enough to be a full time Raven. Dad has been wanting to give that to you since the sports festival."

    " Why would he want me?"

    " You're strong. These scores are excellent. You're smart, well smart when it comes to decision making. And Izuku seems to think you're amazing. Two months from now you're coming back here for my final decision. I've already talked to Nezu about it."

    " So you mean to tell me that I'm a. Temporary Raven until two months from now when you decide to make me full Raven or drop me." The boss nodded. " I only came here to train over break. I never expected to get viewed for the organization."

    " The words are thank you Kaachan." Izuku had grabbed the necklace and put it on his friend. The necklace had a feather with the number 304t on it.

    " He doesn't have to thank me. If he did i would wonder what's going through his head. Now Katsuki. You will need to follow this schedule after classes to keep your body in shape. For in two months time you will be taking the same test. Izuku you know what you have to do. You also get to pick your team. Choose wisely. You need to be discreet. Lucy will help you there. As you see you have the tickets in the file."

    " Three? Does that mean me, and two choices or?"

    " You and one." Izuku nodded.

    " Lodging?"

    " The estate."

    " Rules?"

    " Same as always. I'll have Ced check in on a regular basis too. So don't do anything I wouldn't do. Your schedule is in the file."

    " Should I be hearing this?"

    " Don't worry Kaachan. If I was talking about something that you shouldn't know about we would use code or kick you out of the room. Also I don't think we've said anything revealing. I'll go tell Rex to pack his things.  You should too Kaachan."

    " Yes go pack your things boys. I'll see you both soon."