Lies

The Midoriya Estate in Japan. The third biggest place owned by Hisashi Midoriya. This is where the Ravens stay when they get sent over for work.  Currently only Izuku and Rex are staying here because everyone else is over in America. Well everyone but Ced that is and he stays in the servants quarters.

     Their mission is simple. Attend the annual assassins meeting in his place and keep an eye on Katsuki. Send weekly emails stating if he has told anyone about how the Ravens work and if he is keeping up with the schedule he has been given.

    Of course they start the keeping an eye on things after the meeting tonight. They know Katsuki wouldn't need up so soon. Right?

Bakugou

    I woke up and quickly jumped up. Where's my training suit? Oh no if I lost it Brother Andrew will kill me.

     Wait this isn't the Midoriya place. This is my dorm. When did I get back here? I somewhat remember a plane but that's it. Did Deku drop me off without waking me?

    I walk downstairs and everyone who is back was chatting or playing games. When I walked in most of them shut up and looked at me weird.

     " Hey bakubro how was training with Midoriya?" Oh yeah. Rex posted a video earlier this week showing that I was training.

    " I now know why he felt suppressed. Man that was some hardcore training." I can't go into details but I can tell them it was hard. That's what the boss told me before we left. I guess I should call him boss since technically I am a Raven. A temp but a Raven none the less.

    " Cool. It looked rough from that video. How come you never told us you could sing?" Kirishima it's too early for you to start pissing me off.

    " An assassin can't get angry over small things. Remember that and it will get you far." That stupid trainer is right. Getting angry over small things won't get me anywhere.

    " Wasn't the drums enough for you lot?" I slumped down onto the couch. Why is the time difference so drastic. It's pretty much ten back in America but here, if it was a school day, I would be getting ready to shower before bed. I can't just ask someone to get me food either since Hyuga isn't here. " Ugh I want a burger."

     " Get up and get it yourself." Mina said.

    " There's not a fast food place around here."

     " America has ruined Bakugou. He would never sink low enough to buy fast food." Sero walked in right as I said that.

    " Mcdonald's is a gift from whatever diety is up there." It is.

    " Shouldn't you have been eating healthy, man? I mean you were there to train, not lose yourself." I may end all of them.

    " And I did train. Deku just made sure I had food and something to drink after so I could go to bed."

    " Let me get this straight. You trained all day only to eat whatever McDonald's is and drink right before going to bed?" Mina was shocked for some reason.

    " Well I did hang out with..."

    " Don't mention the gang to anyone." Oh yeah. I told Deku I wouldn't mention them.

    " Who? Who'd you hang out with bro?"

    " Hyuga. He's the person who woke me up every morning and made sure my clothes and room stayed clean and tidy."

    " You hung out with the servants?" Icyhot asked.

    " So what if I did. It's not like I got to talk to anyone besides Deku, my trainer and a few others."

    " So you didn't get to meet Mr. Midoriya?"

    " Under no circumstances are you to tell anyone you met me. If you do they'll begin asking questions about me and if any of the tiniest bit of information is leaked it could be bad for the Ravens."

    " Of course not. I was there to train, not as a special guest."

    " Dang."

    " So you trained and slept? That's it?"

    " Pretty much. I've gotten stronger though." They didn't seem interested anymore. Good.