Return

Izuku returned to Japan a week before finals. They kept the whole trip hush hush and instead of sending a group with him they just sent one person in a disguise with him on the plane.

Once safely at UA he abandoned his bodyguard and went to the dorms. He was immediately met with an overly excited Uraraka hugging him. He didn't hug back though. He didn't have the strength. The moment he had stepped foot on UA soil he was reminded of who he had to face.

Don't worry about him. That's what he was told, but he couldn't help it. Letting go of his emotions and finally spending time reflecting on himself showed him exactly how much this wasn't just a crush. Now being around him made him want to run.

What he didn't know was how much this little action worried everyone. It wasn't the same type of worry that they had before they found out who he really was. This worry was different. They could tell something was actually wrong.

Once he had left the room to go to his own Bakugou's phone was out. He knew this wasn't stress but something entirely different, and there was only one person he could think of that would know.

"Is that any way to talk to... You know what, nevermind. I know you know what's going on with him."

If Bakugou was sure of this then they were. The class had learned one thing over the course of these three years. Put your trust in Bakugou when it comes to Midoriya. When Midoriya's quirk evolved Bakugou knew how to help. When Midoriya wasn't feeling good he always knew what to do. Now something else has happened and Bakugou knows who to call.

"What do you mean by what do you mean? He is in such a bad shape that he didn't even greet anyone. I sent him there so he would be able to focus on the graduation exams. It's not stress but something is on his mind. It's eating away at him."

So that's what it is? None of the others would have been able to figure that out so quickly. This is why they trust him. He can read Midoriya well enough to get this far without help. His mood shifted and this caused them all to worry.

"He wouldn't let that... Oh. So what the hell do I need to do to help?" It went silent for a moment and Bakugou clenched his jaw. "Whatever. Get back to work then." He hung up and went to the kitchen.

Even though he was out of sight he could feel their stares piercing through him. They wanted to know what was up but he didn't want to tell them. It was getting on his nerves.

"You don't have to worry about him. Apparently when he was getting over his father he realized some other things. I wasn't told the name of the cause but I do know what's going on." He heard some sighs of relief. Does it really bring them that much comfort knowing that I know these things? He thought while putting some snacks on a tray to take to Midoriya.

He took the tray upstairs and knocked on the door. There was no answer. So Bakugou did the only logical thing. He let himself in.

He found Midoriya passed out on his bed. With him like this Bakugou could see how worn out the other really was. He looked like he hadn't gotten much sleep at all.

He couldn't do much to help with that so he just left the snacks and a note telling him that he was here when he's ready to talk. Then he left the room and went downstairs to tell the others not to disturb the boy. That's all he could do for now but in the long run he knew it would be helpful.