A mission

" Good job Bakugou." Rex call when the blond shot the clay pigeon out of the air.

    " Eh it was a piece of cake. I have to hit moving targets a lot."

    " Ok last one then we have to start heading home." Slim said while putting the clay pigeons in the thrower.

    While the last person was taking their turn everyone else was picking up the scattered McDonald's wrappers and beer bottles. They heard the gun fire and the pigeon break. That signaled the end of the day for them.

-
Oh how wonderful are time skips

    " Bakugou we have a mission. Don't worry this one is not life threatening. We just have to go pick up a package." Izuku said. Katsuki still didn't look pleased to be put on a mission this early on. Everyone seemed pleased though.

    " Package retrieval. Oh I miss those days." Rex said.

    " Come on Kaachan. We need to pack our bags."

    The blond knew better than to argue. If he had been given a mission that means the order came from up above and he shouldn't refuse. After all it wasn't like he was actually being ordered to kill.

    " Remember, you can decline if you don't think you're ready. If you aren't in the right mindset it could ruin the mission and we can't have that." Those words ran through his head as he packed a bag. He was told he needed clothes for two days and his ring, which he kept on a chain around his neck.

    " You ready Kaachan?" Izuku asked.

    " Should I really be going on a mission right now? I haven't been here for long."

   " It's an easy mission. One I know you can do. We are just going to pick up a package that is ready and then flying back in two days time. You'll be fine."

    " But why choose me? Shouldn't your father pick someone more experienced?"

    " The best way to get experience is through actually doing missions." The blond zipped up his suit case. " Plus I'm the one that chose you. This is a mission for me and I need at least one body guard when I'm going on missions where I have to show my face. My old ones are dead or retired so..." They made their way out of the house.

    " Easy mission my ass. If I have to protect your life how is that easy?"

    " It's just a formality. You don't have to protect me Kaachan. Hey Lev we're ready to go to the airport now." The driver nodded and opened the car door for them. " Anyways Kaachan, the reason I chose you as my bodyguard for this trip is because I want you to at least have one mission in you before we go back to school in a few weeks. You have all of this training and you have the name of a Raven to boot. You should at least have one mission before we go back to training with heroes."

    " I get it."

    " Also this is experience the others won't get but something heroes have to do all the time so we will be even further ahead."

    " Is this his first time, sir?"

    " It is. Do you have any words you can give him about package retrieval and package drops? I know that you used to help with those a lot before you injured your leg."

    " Oh those are easy. It's literally just handing over the package or grabbing it. Then get out of there before they know all of your facial features."

    " Well that's easy."

    " Also no opening the package if it is labeled sensitive unless the package was for you originally. The boss won't like it if you do."

    " The package is for me. Don't worry about dad."

    " Well we are here. Out you get Young Master." Lev pulled up and opened the door for them.

   The boys loaded up onto the plane. Again they were looked at weird for boarding a plane alone with first class tickets.

    Once they were on they found seats and got ready for a long flight. Bakugou had no idea where they were going but since Izuku didn't seem worried about it he didn't worry too much. Of course this was a boy that was trained as an assassin his whole life so masking his emotions should be a piece of cake.

    Bakugou had fallen asleep halfway through the flight so when they landed Izuku had to wake him. The blond was still half asleep so when they got off of the plane he didn't recognize the place. It wasn't until they were halfway to where they were staying that did he recognise the place. What kind of package are they picking up to have to come all the way over here.

    He didn't ask though. If it was information that he was supposed to know then he would have been informed of it. All he had to focus on was not messing up this mission.

    " Deku!" A blonde girl jumped into the green haired boy's arms laughing.

    " It's been a while hasn't it? I was going to swing by after we checked into the hotel but I guess you beat me to it." She nodded.

     " Oh where are my manners? It's good to see you too Bakugou." The blonde just nodded to the girl. " Why are you two together? From what I remember you don't quite get along."

    " We've actually been getting along better these days. Would you like to accompany us to the hotel, Melissa?" The girl nodded her head and followed the two. She was glad to see Deku again even if it was just for buisness purposes.