Hark

Kaminari

    I was up late again. Surprise. A few were up with me. I got a notification and immediately opened it.

    " Hey prettyboy86 posted for the first time in a while." I let Mina know. She was busy painting her toenails. Prettyboy86 is a really popular Harker and we follow him pretty closely.

    " Nice what's he been up to." I waited for the picture to load then my eyes widened.

    " It's only been a couple of days dude." I muttered. Mina and the others who were up heard me. There is only one person I could be talking about.

    " No way does Deku know prettyboy." Mina grabbed her phone and opened Hark.

    The post was a picture of him sticking his tongue out with a tongue piercing. He also had his ears pierced, his hair cut and dyed, and he is wearing a ring with a feather engraved on it. The post says ' glad to have my bro back. Making him look like a Midoriya again.' That pretty much confirms it. Our little dude really did change.

    " How could he change that much though?" Kirishima asked.

    " I don't know but I like this look..it suits him." I said.

    " It most certainly does not." Mina objected. She really is set on Midoriya looking a certain way.

    " Actually I have to agree with Kami. I like this look." Kiri agreed. Two against one.

Back at the Midoriya house

    " Hey bro, got a lot of comments on the new post. One sticks out though. It reads, ' tell our bro that Kami and Kiri said the look suits him better than the old look.' Who's Kami and Kiri?" I laughed while zipping up my boots.

    " Kaminari and Kirishima. Two classmates back at UA. Almost always up late. Glad they like the look. Tell them that I said go to bed or they'll fall asleep and have to face Aizawa's wrath again." He began typing furiously and then dramatically hit send.

    " And done. You know you should really make a Hark account. You'd be really popular."

    " Maybe I will. Actually scratch that and give me my phone. Walk me through the process." Rex laughed and showed me how to make an account.

    " Your name on here will define you. Don't make it seem fanboyish or childish. Make it something that is easy to remember,fun to say, and defines who you are."

    " Yeah I had the name done halfway through whatever you just said." He sputtered and ended up facepalming causing me to laugh. " How does prettyboy86 define you? We all know I'm the pretty one."

     " And what did you pick pretty boy?"

    " Easy. gay_blast17."

    " How is that better than mine?"

    " It speaks the truth. Also I already have 12 followers and all I did was put a profile picture."

    " WHAT?" He pulled my phone out of my hand and saw that I was speaking the truth.

Kaminari

    " Hey guys. Midoriya just made a Hark account. I got a notification that said his number was used to make one." Kirishima and Mina looked up.

    " Nice. Let's follow him." Kirishima grabbed his phone and opened Hark. " Interesting username. Nice to know I'm not the only one."

    " I expected it from you but him? It seems that there is a lot we don't know about him. " Mina commented on Kirishima's words.

    " How did you guys not know he was gay? He made it pretty obvious. Hey look at how many followers he has. It's already in the fifties." They refreshed their screens and saw that I was right. " Could he have that many contacts or is he just that popular?"

Back at Midoriya's house

    "Ok so I shared your profile with the group and some of the crew. I also just tagged you in my profile." Roxy, who had been laughing at the scene of Rex internally dying, told Midoriya.

     " Oh thanks Roxy." Midoriya finally got his phone back and turned off the notification sound before putting it in his pocket. He knew that if Roxy tagged him he was bound to get a lot of followers is under a minute. " Now where are we meeting the gang?"

    " The spot of course." Rex got up from his spot on the floor where he was pouting. The mention of the gang almost always cheers him up.

    " Then let's go."