Kaachan

Three days passed those three days was spent with Midoriya and Vixen catching up and him talking with his father about maybe getting a mission or two while he's here.

    Of course to take on a mission Izuku had to get physically assessed to be sure he is in good condition. Everyone knew he was but it's protocol.

    " When are you taking the assessment?" Vixen asked.

     " Eh let's do it next week. I just want to have some fun right now." The doorbell rang so Vixen, who was standing near the door, answered it." Hey Zu? Were you expecting company?"

    " No. Why?"

    " Because a blast from the past showed up. You know, Kaachan."

    " Kaachan?" Izuku peeped his head over Vixen's shoulder. " What are you doing here on your break? I figured you'd go rock climbing with Kiri."

    " We need to talk about those letters." It took a second but Izuku knew what he was talking about.

    " Shit. Let him through Vixen. Tell Rex to call the others and tell them I'm too busy to meet up."

    " Yes sweetie. If he hurts you tell me. He's on our turf now so I don't need special permission."

    " Calm down Vixen I'm not here to hurt him. Aizawa was right when he said you are protective over your bosses son."

    " Aizawa? Oh you mean Eraser Head. Man that guy was fun to work with. You guys are lucky to have him as a teacher. I'm surprised he told you about me."

    " You didn't tell me you knew him. When did he tell you he knew Vixy?"

    " A few nights ago. You know when the League told you that they were targeting our teacher." Izuku was shocked. How did Kaachan know that? " Some idiot was live streaming cause you apparently looked angry and he wanted to get the fight on camera. Of course he was drunk so we heard a lot more. Now I don't know why someone that stupid is part of the Ravens or why you felt the need to hide the whole Raven thing from me but now the class knows. And thanks to Vixy over here Aizawa knew before you even started UA."

    " What'd you tell Aizawa?"

    " Nothing."

    " He overheard you telling Deku's father that I was shoving him around and you didn't understand why the twerp wouldn't fight back or just straight up kill me." Nervous laughter was heard from Vixen. " Whatever. That doesn't matter. What matters is now the class is terrified of you and it's pissing me off."

     " You flew all the way here to tell me that you're pissed off?"

    " Not just that. I want to train here until break is over."

    " Follow me. We'll ask dad."

    " Wait!" The two stopped and looked at Vixen. " Do you really want him going to see your dad looked like that?"

    " What's wrong with his look? His hair is fine. A lot like how Turnips looked. His clothes fit him well. Not too baggy but not tight. His shoes don't have holes either. He looks a little tired but he did just fly over here."

    " That shirt has a hole and those jeans are worn out. Take him to see Hugo."

    " The shirt has a hole because I used my quirk earlier. Part of the explosion hit my shirt and caused it to burn. The jeans are made to look worn out. I'll take my chances Vixen."

In the office

    " I was wondering when you'd come to us Katsuki. You're strong, very strong. You earned the admiration of my son. Enough so that he let you shove him around and held back in a fight with you just to keep you alive. All of that considered I was hoping you'd show up at my door."

    " So does that mean you'll let me train here until my break is over?"

    " Of course. And if you impress me I may think about giving you.."

    " Dad be careful. He's a time bomb and he doesn't like to follow orders."

     " It's ultimately my decision in the end Izu. If I decide to go down that road I will. Now I don't want to do anything that may upset you but at least trust my judgement." Bakugou had no idea what they were talking about but he knew it was angering Izuku.

    " Fine. Just think carefully about it. Come on Kaachan. We need to get you physically assessed so they know where you're at now and where you end up."

    " Thank you sir." Kaachan followed Izuku out of the office. Izuku was mad that his father was even considering what he was considering. It's not Izuku's place to talk back in that area.

    " Rex is Dixie here today?"

    " Thinking about going onto the field already? Oh a newcomer. Yeah I think she in area c fighting with Roxy."

    " Why didn't you tell me that earlier? You know I love watching them fight." Izuku smacked the back of Rex's head.

    " I was going to tell you but Slim told me you were talking to dad with vixen. Then when I saw vixen and asked where you were he told me you went to talk to dad again."

    " Whatever. Come on Kaachan. You'll want to see this."

    Again the blonde followed the teen assassin. Izuku was listing all of the rules to Bakugou. Have your phone on vibrate when training. When in the main house no running. Be in by midnight. Look respectable. Since he's visiting no talking unless spoken to.

    " What would I have to do to get my hair done?"

    " Lucy only cuts the hair of members of the Raven." A scream of pain could be heard outside. Bakugou moved to run but Izuku grabbed his arm. " That's just Roxy trying to make Dixie think she got hurt. When Roxy is really in pain she says every cuss word under the sun the threatens the attackers family."

    " Hey cutie. What you doing with the blond?" Dixie noticed them and got distracted. She rarely sees fresh meat. Roxy took the opportunity to attack and ended up pinning Dixie down.

    " Sad. I was hoping for a show. Dixie this is Katsuki Bakugou. He is going to train here for a bit so he needs to be evaluated."

    " Don't call me that Deku. It sounds weird when you say that."

    " So this is Kaachan. How'd he get by without getting killed?" Roxy asked.

    " He was with me, duh. Well Dixie, you know what to do." Dixie eyed up the blond and licked her lips.

    " I'm going to have so much fun breaking you." Bakugou was beginning to get uncomfortable but he wasn't going to let that interfere with his training.