America

" Ok that settles that. Now Midoriya, Nezu told me something interesting yesterday. Are you sure that you are making the right decision?"

    " Absolutely." He held his tongue so he wouldn't leave a little surprise in the middle.

   " Ok I guess I'll see you again in September." The class turned to face Midoriya. He hasn't told them yet. Today was Friday and he was going to tell them before he left. He got his mom's permission yesterday while packing his things up. He also got his ticket yesterday.

    " What's going on Deku? What did he mean by September?" Todoroki asked.

    " I'm going to go live with my dad for a while. It's not that big of a deal."

    " Not that big of a deal! You're leaving for five months to move somewhere else in Japan." Mina was again freaking out.

    " America. His dad is in America." He remembered that?

    " America! That far away? Why are you leaving the country? Did the League threaten you? If so we can deal with it." Kaminari piped up.

    " I just need a break geeze. This is why I didn't want to tell you guys till I was practically out the door. You guys are suffocating me. I need a break from all of this. I need to let loose and be myself without judgemental eyes or people freaking out."

    " We don't judge you." I wip my head around to face Mina who had said that.

    " The other day when I wore a different pair of shoes you practically tore the building down to find my other pair because ' I'm just not Deku without them.' I slack off a little in class and I am sent to Recovery Girl because I am sick when really I'm tired from staying up to study. I let the word fuck come out of my mouth and you all act like I just grew a second head." Everyone was once again acting like I grew a second head. " I can't be me around you people so I'm going somewhere where I can be me for a few months. Is it so wrong to want to live life like I want to?"

     Sometime during that speech I had stood up and knocked over my chair. A mix of emotions could be seen. Some of my class looked upset, others confused, then there was Aizawa who looked disappointed in his class.

     " I didn't know we were doing that to you Midoriya. Go on and visit America. By the time you come back in September we will be changed people." Kaminari promised. That's not what I wanted to hear but it works. I sat back down in my seat and motioned for Aizawa to continue what he was doing before my announcement was brought up.

At the American airport

    Here Rexy. Come out come out wherever you are. I can't wait forever. It may be daytime here but it's the middle of the fucking night in Japan. My body is on a chedual.

    " Woah dude. You've grown. Damn look at your hair. We need to cut it again." Ah there he is. " What happened to the ear piercings? Did you let the holes close up?"

    " Rexy I'm glad you care that I look like shit but I need a bed asap."

    " No problem. The boss said you'd need time to adjust. Tomorrow though the gang is going to come celebrate your arrival, and we are going to fix that hair of yours. Honestly what went through your head when you styled it like that?"

    " Rex." He quickly apologized and grabbed my bag. He lead me to the car to take me home. It's been a while I've been home but I'm glad I'm back. I'm already feeling like myself.