Give me a hand

The two kids walked into the room. The other assassins stared at them. Except for the elite of course. They knew who these two were. One was the future he's of the Ravens and the other was his right-hand man.

     " Hey kids. This place is rented out for us right tonight. No kids allowed." Mr. Berxly the leader of the Scorpions. They are the ones who kidnapped Pudgy.

    " Sorry to inconvenience you Mr. Berxly but father sent me in his place. You see he is a very busy man so we, Rex and I, are here to lighten his load a bit. If you'd like proof that we are who we say we are you can take a gander at our right hands. You'll notice a very special ring."

    All disputes at these things must be settled with words. There is a no weapon policy because a lot of these men hate each other. The man who has approached them looked down and saw the rings.

    " You're father sent you eh. I should have known that he wouldn't show up himself." Mr. Midoriya never flies to Japan unless he has to settle a score. Japan is where he keeps his son safe and going there would only bring his enemies to his son.

    " Now that the Ravens have shown up we can begin the meeting."

    " Oh don't sound so professional Frank. Call it like it is." The Moonbeam leader called out.

    " Yeah last year we decided that this year wasn't going to be all who killed who or numbers. This year was going to be a race to see who could take down the biggest villain in Japan first."

    " You're kidding right? Well why didn't pops just say so. This is going to be a breeze." Everyone but Rex looked at the kid. Rex was holding in his laughter.

    " You do know who we are talking about right?" One of the Elite, the one he was talking to at the pub, asked.

    " Right now the biggest villain, that isn't locked up, in Japan is Tomura Shigiraki. I've had a few run in with him while at school. Since I was at school and I had to blend in I couldn't go all out. I was able to gather some information though.

    Those two at the club that I was talking to that night was two of his underlings. He has several more. I think they are once again planning to attack my class so this is a good thing for me. Also he's going to be easy to kill for someone who took down Chisaki."

    " You're lying. The press said no such thing about you taking him down."

    " Do you really think the press would reveal that a child that just got their provisional license took down the leader of a very dangerous underground organization. Even if they did know who I was I doubt they would." Everyone murmured in agreement. " So when does the race begin?"

     " Um first one to bring me a limb of Tomura Shigiraki wins. Keep your phones on so I can inform you when the race is over. Begin." Everyone dashed out. They had no idea where the base was or what they were doing but Midoriya did.

    " Come on Rexy. There is no need to rush. I have a plan." Midoriya left the building and pulled out his phone. You see what the heroes don't know is their little assassin boy has the number of a villain. " Hey scarface. I'm coming over. Make sure crusty is up." He hung up and Rex looked shocked.

    " You literally just told him to make sure the guy is awake. He can fight back now." Rex was shocked.

    " Do you remember what Frank said? He said bring back a limb. We don't have to kill him. So I'm going to negotiate a deal with our man child." They turned a corner and Midoriya pulled out his phone and shot a text to Kurogiri. A moment later a portal opened up and Midoriya pulled Rex through.

    " What do you want kid? I was about to get online and absolutely destroy mrthunder21."

    " Give me a hand." Dabi choked on his drink.

    " Excuse me?" Rex was looking at Izuku like he grew a second head.

    " If you don't want to die I need to borrow one of your hands."

    " Are you threatening me boy? Did you seriously pull me away from my game to threaten me?"

    " No I'm not threatening you. Listen a bunch of assassins have met up in Japan tonight and decided to have a little race. We were told to bring back a limb of one Tomura Shigiraki. Most translate that to his head. Now give me a hand or die."

    " I thought you were joking when you said the boy knows assassins." Shigiraki looked over at Dabi.

    " Why would I joke about that. They all seem to respect him too."

    " How do I know you're not lying?" Shigiraki now addressed the boy. Both Izuku and Rex heald up their right hand and showed the rings. " Fair enough. Which hand do you want?"

    " Left." Izuku slapped the back of Rex's head.

    " We are not dismembering Shiggy. Just give me whichever one you want. Then you can go play your game." Shigiraki went to a box under the counter and grabbed a hand that looked very similar to his he took off the yellow band at the end so it looked like it was actually cut off.

    " Here you go."

    " Thanks. Kurogiri can you drop us off where you picked us up?"

    " Yeah whatever." The portal opened up and the boys stepped through.

    " You know this is cheating right?"

    " Who said I actually wanted to kill him? He's fun to fight."

    They walked into the building and placed the hand on the table. Frank examined it and deemed it to be the hand of Tomura Shigiraki. He did a mass call and told the assassin's that the Ravens won.

     " Tell me how you got the hand so fast."

    " Easy. I went to the base. Only a few were up. I cut off his hand and jumped out the window."

    " You take after your father." Izuku smiled as a lot of angry assassins poured in. They all saw the hand on the table and looked at the smiling kid. All were wondering why the kid brought a hand instead of a head.

Bonus
Kaminari

    Handyman is late. Is he going to join or not. Wait his name popped up now. Yes! Let me invite him to join the room.

    " I hope you know that I'm going to absolutely destroy you tonight."

    " As if. Prepare to lose yet again mr handyman."