Ending

"Hey boss, the car's almost here." Vixen says.

    Izuku looks up from his paperwork, his reading glasses halfway down the bridge of his nose. Vixen was there with Roxy and Lucy. He sits his pen down and takes off the glasses.

    "Well then, let's get me ready." He says.

    He follows them out of his office and to Roxy's room. On the bed was a nice outfit. It wasnt too fancy, but it still gave of an air of importance. Fitting for the leader of the Ravens.

    He puts on the fit and then sits in the chair for hair and makeup by Vixen and Lucy. Roxy grabs the jewelry thay goes with the outfit and soon he is ready. Just in time too. Slim ran into the room to say that the ride was here.

    Rex is already in the car waiting for him. He's supposed to make sure Izuku gets to his destination safely and then be on guard. Already he's on high alert, something Izuku praises. This is exactly why Rex has always been his personal guard.

    The ride is a silent one. Izuku's nerves are high, and understandably so considering what the occasion is. Even Rex was nervous. It's not even an event that Rex is supposed to be a part of.

    The car pulls in front of a nice restaurant. Rex gets out and rushes to open the door for his boss. With one deep breath Izuku pushes his anxiety aside and puts on his serious face. It's now or never.

    Izuku makes his way into the restaurant and gives the hostess the name of the reservation he is a part of. She smiles and leads him through the restaurant. A private room reserved just for this. Rex is behind him every step of the way until they get tl the door that will seperate them. Izuku has to go in alone.

    One more breath. That's all it took to gather the stregnth to open the door and step inside. There's no turning back now. None at all.

    "Look who finally decided to show up." A very familiar voice says. Izuku smiles.

    "Sorry. I have to take extra precautions you know." Izuku answers.

    The Class A ten year reunion. Most of these people Izuku hadn't seen in years. The ones he had seen was only due to hero work or, in Bakugou's and Kaminari's case, they help/work for the Ravens. Everyone has changed so much. Most brought their significant others with them. Jirou even had a baby on her hip.

    "We can't really fault you for that." Uraraka says. She brings him a glass with some mystery drink in it.

    Izuku thanks her and does another look around the room. His eyes of course find the one person he wished they wouldn't.  Bakugou was sitting with Kirishima and eating. They look to be enjoying their own thing.

    "Don't focus on them sweetie. Just join us over here." Uraraka says. She pulls him over to the section where Mineta and his wife were talking about how they have their third child on the way.

    The whole time Izuku spent catching up with everyone he could feel his eyes on him. It made it hard to socialize when all he could think about was how Kirishima was flirting up a storm with the only person he ever actually loved. The ring on his finger is just a constant reminder that he can't marry him. He can't call Bakugou his husband and flaunt him around.

     After about two hours of this he excuses himself to leave. Everyone understands and says their goodbyes. They wish him safe travels home before going back to their own thing.

    "Take me home." Izuku says to his guard. Rex nods and leads Izuku back through the restaurant.

    Ced drives them across the city to the lone mansion that was previously a overseas home for the Ravens. Izuku thanks them for tonight and heads inside. He curses as he punches a wall to let out his anger. How dare they rub it in his face like that? He could have just killed Kirishima then and there. No one could have stopped him.

    Izuku sits down on the couch in the main sitting room. A bottle of sake in his right hand and the TV remote in his left. He turns on the TV to the news station to see what all happened today while he was busy with the Ravens.

    A few villain attacks and some missing leaders that Izuku knew were gone. Nothing too major. Then the gossip section comes on and a rush story about the two people he was angry with came on.

    Just then the door to the mansion is heard closing and the heavy footsteps Izuku was used to could be heard. He felt his heavy arms close around him from behind and a kiss was placed on the top of his head.

     "No." Izuku says. The hands remove themselves with a heavy sigh.

    "Are you really going to be angry with me?"

    "Yes." Izuku says. Bakugou comes around and sits on the couch beside him. "You didn't have to make such a big show of it."

    "Kirishima is the type to like pda, so that's what our friends expect." Bakugou says. "Besides, this was your idea to protect me."

     Bakugou takes the sake out of Izuku's hand and sits it to the side. He never really cared for his excessive drinking habits. He was drunk when he first asked Bakugou out. Drunk and crying. It really put a damper on the situation. Had to wait for him to sober up the next day before they could really talk about it.

     "I know you hate that I chose Kirishima. I know you feel threatened because we had that thing in first year, but I promise there are no feelings there. He's just my friend, and he understands the situation." Bakugou says, pulling Izuku closer.

    "Then why didn't you choose Kaminari. He understands more than Kirishima." Izuku asks.

     "Because Kaminari would want more than Kirishima does. Kirishima has kept himself professional about this. Kaminari... Well he's a lot more hands on with things. Would you really feel comfortable with him hanging onto me every time we are making a public appearance?" Izuku sighs, knowing he was right. He just didn't like sharing, but that's the only way to keep him safe.

     Bakugou places another kiss on Izuku's forehead and grabs his hand to reassure him that he wasn't going anywhere. His place is by his side. No other assassin group knows that he is a Raven since he never does any missions that aren't hero related. He keeps his distance from Izuku in public, and even has a fake relationship as a cover up. A fake relationship that even their closests friends, aside from Kaminari, believe. That doesn't mean his love doesn't belong solely to Izuku.

     "I love you Izuku. I always will. So don't you dare believe that my relationship with Kirishima is real. Don't let my acting convince you too." Izuku nods and finally sinks into Bakugou's hold.

     This is the life of Izuku Midoriya. His real life. It's one full of pain, stress, and a whole lot of deception. But he wouldn't change it for anything else in the world.

Please have this last chapter, complements of nooneneedstoknowyet. She has decided to hold my Iida statue hostage until it is published because she did not like the end.