Mishap with A Million Dreams

A full house. That's good. That's really good. Then why am I feeling a bit nervous, other than the obvious answer of my dad and the rest of the gang are here.

" Roxy keep it with you." I hid one myself and she got the message.

" You got it boss. I take it you saw someone?"

" No I just have a feeling." She nods. She doesn't have many areas where she can hide one with he costume but she does.

-

" I close my eyes and I can see, a world that's waiting up for me, that I can call my own." In the crowd I see my family smiling at me. I also see movement in the crowd. I give a small, almost invisible, nod to the door. Dad understand and ducks out. "Through the dark, through the door, through where no one's been before, but it feels like home." Good the guy's either didn't see or Dad wasn't the target.

" They can say, they can say it all sounds crazy
They can say, they can say I've lost my mind
I don't care, I don't care, so call me crazy
We can live in a world that we design."

People began to scream and run away. In the middle of it all is a dude holding a gun to Vixen's head. Great.

" Anyone moves and this kid is dead. You, finish your song and then come with me." Sure. I continue to sing while slowly reaching for my gun. I see Slim up above in the rafters, which has been confusing the crew up there since the beginning. He's ready.

" Does he really think now is the time to continue singing?" I heard Mina ask.

" Just shut up. He knows what he's doing." Thanks for trusting me.

" Unhand him." I said while pointing the gun to the guy holding Vixen. The guy laughs and pushes the gun closer to his head.

" You really think that you pointing a gun to me is going to get me to unhand your boyfriend?"

" I don't think you understand. He's not my boyfriend. Also how about six guns pointed at you?" The rest of my friends pointed their guns at him and he laughed. But he stopped when he counted.

" That's only five."

" Six." A second later he collapsed, dead. " Fucking idiot. You don't mess with a group of highly skilled killers. Oi, good work Slim. Bomber clean up the mess. Vixen." He looked up at me. " You ok bud?" I had softened my voice and he sent me one of his smiles.

" I'm always ok. Don't need to worry about me. Just continue your play."

" Come on Vixen. Let's get you somewhere to rest." Aizawa had finally shown up with the other heroes. They saw all of us with guns and one dead body.

" Didn't we check you all for weapons at the front when we have you the quirk suppression bracelets?" Cementos asked.

" My kids would never go into any situation without a way to protect themselves." Dad? Guess you came with the heroes. " So from the looks of it they actually wanted you, Zu?"

" Yeah. I'm guessing they must not have known you were here."

" And is Katsuki ok?"

" Hey Kaachan, you still back there?" Silence. Then...

" Da fuck he checking on me for. Vixen was the one held at gunpoint." I saw Dad chuckle.

" Shouta is checking on Vixen. I know my other kids are ok cause they are in front of me."

" So everyone ran away from the school and drove off. So you guys don't have a crowd." Mic told us.

" What are you talking about old man? We're hear."

" Lucy be nice to Present Mic." Kaachan poked his head around the curtains to say that.

" That cut. The way each little hair is completely even. Each cut taken with extreme care. You went to my uncle didn't you?"

" How did you..."

" He taught me everything I know. Of course I'm going to recognize his work."

" Oh ok. Ok everyone we have an audience. Pick up at the beginning of A Million Dreams."

-

That went well. We didn't mess up and my friends sang with us. Honestly preforming for them felt better than for a big crowd.

During the show Aizawa and Dad stood in the back talking. Mic was in the small crowd singing along.it was all fun and games till the high not in Never Enough. We all had to stop and plug our ears while Aizawa cancelled out his quirk.

" I think we did pretty well considering that we straight up murdered someone halfway through a song." Mina said.

" That was the highlight of the night. I don't know what you're talking about." The class looked at me weird and my crew laughed.

" They seriously don't know you well, do they Zizu?" Dixie was poking Todoroki's biceps. " Ha weak."

" What happened earlier is the thing that I have been craving. The whole reason I'm taking time off of school."

" Murder?"

" Guys explain it." Dixie stopped in her assessment of the class, deeming most of them weak.

" Ever since I've known Zuki he has liked danger. He trained himself to stand up against most situations and loves holding the decision of weather or not someone dies in his hands."

" He also apparently loves firearm practice." Kaachan explained.

" Oh stop being so salty Suki. You're getting there. You've almost caught up to him." Dixie cooed causing Kaachan to growl and pout. " Zuki I broke him again."

" Dixie I told you not to do that. Go back over to Roxy." She listens. Dad eventually comes over and motions for all of us to follow him. By us I meant his kids.

" You too Katsuki. This concerns you."

" What does this have to do with Bakugou?" Sero asked.

" I just have to tell him something. He'll be back." Dad reassured.

We all go to the other side of the auditorium. Once we all stop Dad turns to us and smiles. Creepy.

" First of all, good work you three. You did a good job up there. Second, most of us are leaving tonight. Someone has to get back to the house before the Scorpions find out that I'm gone. The rest of you are leaving tomorrow morning. Now onto the matter with Katsuki. As all of you know he was being screened. Izuku and Rex has told me that you have done a great job with keeping up with your end of the deal. So Katsuki, will you become a member of our big family?