Bakugou

Bakugou got worried when no one had heard from Izuku in a week. Everyone told him not to worry since he was probably busy but he didn't listen. Usually he would have at least heard something from Izuku but there was nothing. It was worrying. Enough so that he called the guy himself.

    " Hello, Deku are you ok?" The class shot their attention to him. It was around noon for Midoriya so he was definitely up but he was probably busy. " Have you been crying?" Now they were worried too.

    They watched Bakugou closely for any signs of what was being said. They watched the old worry shift into a new form of worry. This one had less desperate care in his eyes and it was now a general one.

    " I told you to go have fun but I guess this is better. Not like it's something I wanted you to do but it's better to get that out." They were now curious and the looks was annoying Bakugou so he pulled the phone away and covered the mic before telling them what's going on. " He has been dealing with getting over his father's death." They nodded and let Bakugou get back to his call. " So Brother Tanaka is the one who is helping you. Didn't peg him as the type to be so helpful."

    A new question arose. Who is this Brother Tanaka that they have heard so much about. They heard the name thrown around a lot when training with Rex and Dixie.

    " Ok Deku, I'll let you go now. You take care of yourself. Be sure to call me soon though. Bye." He hung up the phone and leaned back into the couch. " Two whole years of pent up emotions. No wonder he was so stressed. Just a few weeks was enough to tip me over the edge."

    " Who's Brother Tanaka?" Hagakure asked while he was distracted. This was the best way to get info from him.

    " He's the one who watched Deku as a kid while his father was busy apparently."

    " Yeah but what does he do." Kirishima asked.

     " He makes a good omelette." They groaned. " You guys know I can't reveal any information that could be considered personal to any of the Ravens. You saw what happened to Pudgy and he revealed information that anyone could find online."

    " From what Midoriya said he also left the Ravens to join another group for over two years." Jirou said.

    " True but I'm not going to risk my life by telling you about Brother Tanaka."
-
Izuku

    He cared enough to check up on me. I didn't think it would worry him that much if I took a few days to myself, especially since he's the one that sent me here knowing I had been stressed.

    I wonder why he's been so worried about me lately. Is it because he's finally accepting my friendship again or is it because he is starting to view me as his boss like everyone else? Or did everyone else have him call me?

    Gah why am I thinking so hard about? I'm supposed to be dealing with other stuff right now. I don't need to cause myself more stress. I'm going to end up making myself sick if I start trying to decipher stuff that most likely have no hidden meaning.

    Every time I try to force the thought out of my head though it comes back. He cared enough to check in because I  hadn't texted in a few days. A few years ago he wouldn't have batted an eye if I had went silent for a while. Just him checking in makes me feel so happy. He doesn't want to know that though. He knows how I feel about him and he has made it obvious that he doesn't like me back so this wasn't an act of someone who cares like that.

    Great now I'm depressing myself again. Why does it matter that much anyways? He's allowed to not like me. He hasn't liked anyone like that that I know of so maybe he's just aro or something. It's not like I had a chance with him in the first place. I would never be his type. If anyone was his type it would be Kirishima or Rex. Rex is straight though so he wouldn't be able to date Rex.

    " Ok I followed the bad vibes and it lead me here. I thought you were getting better bro. What happened?" Miss Cherry. She's been checking up on me every so often. She's the resident therapist.

    " Kaachan's never going to love me back. I'm never going to marry the man I love." She face palmed. She just face palmed. You don't face palm when your patients tell you something important to them.

    " God I thought something was seriously wrong. Kaachan's the angry blond that I had to talk to a couple of years ago right? Had to assess his mental state after his week here."

    " That's typically how therapists describe him yes."

    " Yeah don't worry about it too much Izuku." And then she just left. She left me to drown in self pity. Some therapist she is. What if I had more to talk about? What if I actually had something wrong with me? What if I also wanted some food? How rude.