Time

A few weeks after graduation

    Construction on the new building was going along nicely. The reson he bought this place was because there was a lot of land that came with it. Enough to train new recruits.

    Right now Izuku was overseas working at the main base. He was filling out some transfer papers to transfer some of the crew to the Japan base. The original Japan base, the one they stayed at during missions, is where he plans to live. It's not too far from the new base so he can get there quick if there is ever an emergency.

    "It's going to take a while for things to pick up over there you know." Brother Tanaka said.

    "I know."

    "And you're not taking all of your friends with you?"

    "I can't take them from their home."

    "But they were raised to follow you. I'm sure they are already packed and ready to move to Japan with you. I mean, everyone expects you to take them. If anyone deserves to go it's them. The ones staying here should be your father's main men. Those kids have always been your men."

    "What do you mean they have always been my men?"

    "I mean that they have always been the ones you would turn to. When away on missions you would call for one of them if you needed back up even if they were young. You were the one they respected most even when your dad was alive. I know they would drop everything for you in a heartbeat, even this place. So take them and leave these guys here."

    "Who will take Dixie's place though. And Lucy needs to stay here too."

    "Lucy's father can come back and Dixie's place can be taken by Dan." Tanaka explained.

    "Lucy's father has his own shop now."

    "He's been training people to take his place since he heard the news about your father. It's always been the plan to call him back. Your father predicted that you would want to start up a branch in Japan. He knows you love the place."

   "So I've been following Dad's plan the whole time? He knew me better than I thought he did if he was able to predict all of this." Izuku said with a small laugh. "As long as you're sure. After all, you'll be running this branch."

    "I'm sure. Go ahead and take your friends Izuku."

    "Ok."

-

    A few days passed and Izuku was ready to go back to Japan. He was taking Rex back with him and told Tanaka to send the others slowly so they wouldn't draw attention to the community. If word got out that they were moving in before they were strong enough to protect themselves then they wouldn't stand a chance.

    Ced met them at the airport and took them to the new base. Brother Andrew was already there. He had decided to stay because of a certain someone. Of course Izuku didn't complain. Who else would train greenies. Bakugou complained though, a lot.

    Izuku showed Rex around the new place and spoke a few of the assassins who were already stationed here before the new base was built. He asked how they liked the place and they all gave their opinion. It felt right.

-
Three years later

    Everything at the new branch is set and starting to take off. Sure they aren't getting as many requests as they did in the US, but that's understandable. The younger heroes were trained by the best and had been through so much thanks to the League. They are the best batch to come out of UA in a long time. Thanks to them Japan is almost as safe as it was in All Mights prime.

    Today the hero Deku is going out for the first time since he got his official license. The pro hero Chargebolt had asked him if he had wanted to join him on patrol and put his license to good use. It had been a while since he had seen anyone from class, except for Bakugou who pops in every once in a while to check on Izuku, and also see where he stands in the field tests.

    After suiting up he went to the meet up point to wait for Chargebolt. He didn't have to wait that long for the eccentric blond to get there. Denki Kaminari had a bounce in his step as he approached Izuku. 

    "Hey buddy. Glad you could make it." He said.

    "I've been needing to get out from behind the desk, and I didn't get this license for no reason. So let's get going." Izuku answered, pointing down the road to signal to go on the patrol.

    While they were walking Kaminari caught Midoriya up on what everyone from class was doing now. Every once in a while he would have to stop to sign something for a fan or take pictures.

Apparently Mina and Sero are teaching dance classes. They alternate on who teaches on what days and whoever isn't teaching is out doing hero work. Jirou is working with Present Mic on his radio show. She will mix music to play when he needs something fresh. Uraraka helps her parents, just like she told Midoriya she wanted to do.

    As Kaminari was speaking Midoriya realized just how much he missed. Everyone in class had found something to pursue or someone. The one that Midoriya found the most shocking was Mineta.

    "Mineta has found a girl." Kaminari said, suddenly remembering. "He had started forming doubts about his hero career so he went on patrol with Aizawa a few months ago to talk about it. Some nasty villain chased the girl past them and Mineta was quick to use his quirk to literally trip the guy.

    Long story short she gave him her number and he scored a date. They've been going out since. He hasn't even so much as looked at another girl's breast since they started going out. She's boosted his confidence and everything."

    "Good for him." Izuku said with a smile. He looked up at the sky and saw Hawks fly by with a bank robber. "It seems like everyone has found something to keep them happy." Kaminari looked over at Midoriya with a concerned frown.

    "Are you not happy?"

    "No I am, I love running the Ravens, it's just that I have been focused on nothing else. My life has been nothing but preparing for this. Even my hero training I was focusing on how it would be able to help me. You all have something on the side or someone to pursue. I'm practically married to my paperwork. I didn't think it would be so much reading or filing when I became the boss.

    You know I haven't gone on one mission myself since I sat behind that desk. My home has been empty for weeks because I sleep in my office. I don't know how my father was able to go out so much or have time to even meet my mom, let alone create a family. I was barely able to get enough time to come out with you. If Kaachan hadn't finally accepted my offer to be my second in command and help me out I would still be back there. I think I'm going to work out a schedule when I get back later so I can get my relaxation in and also do some basic hero work."

    "Sounds great dude. I know it took a lot of convincing on my part to get him to agree though. He thought that the others would think it unfair since he has no official field experience." Kaminari admitted.

    "He does though. I've been counting big missions he goes on as part of his field experience since I've expanded the Ravens beyond just assassination."  Midoriya said.

    Before they could discuss anything else they heard an explosion, and knowing that Bakugou was at base meant that that explosion was not him. And thus began Deku's debut as an official hero and the next step towards achieving the goal he set out for all those years ago.