One last test

" and here is the list of all of the rules. As you can tell there is a page for each instructor and then the page for the all around rules as a Raven. I'm sure my son has already told you most of them during your last visit here since you had to follow them then too. The only difference now is that you have a bigger punishment for breaking them."

    How long is he going to talk? I mean I get that this is a big deal and all but I am getting really hungry. Those berries I ate on the way up here can only do so much.

    " Ok I am going to need you to sign this form here stating that you agree to all of the terms that I have gone over. It just shows that you agree to stay loyal to the Ravens pretty much." Signing? Deku never said anything about signing anything.

    " You mind if I have a look at this before I sign anything?"

    " By all means take all the time you need. It's a big decision after all." He leaned back in his chair to wait.

    After reading this several times I have come to a decision. I am not signing. I pushed the paper and the pen back across the table and sat back in my chair. He raised an eyebrow at me.

    " Change of heart?"

    " Nope. I'm just not stupid."

    " Oh do tell how signing this form would show that you are stupid?" Gladly.

    " I am assuming that it is the final test on weather or not I am worth accepting. All the information you have given me up to the point was a lie with a bit of the truth sprinkled in here and there so as to not give away the act.

    The wording on that paper sounds official to someone that hasn't been taught how to read official documents. However during my time with Best Jeanist I learned how. There is a hidden message in it as well. I found it my second time through. In paragraph three, the first letter on each line spells out the word sucker. Childish really but I have learned that you tend to have a childish side to you." He began to clap slowly at my explanation.

    " Well done Katsuki. Well done. Here you go kid." He tossed a small box over to me.

    It was a ring. The ring had a feather and a number engraved on it. 420. That's my number apparently. But why that number?

    " 420. Your birthday right? It's been a while but I'm pretty sure it is."

    " Oh. Thanks."

    " Now onto the real rules and stuff. You were right. Most of it was a lie. I'm not going to tell all of the inner workings to someone not worthy to join."

-

    That was a long talk. I wonder if that deer is done now? This ring is going to take some getting used to. I prefer the necklace. Speaking of which I wonder why the ring and the necklace have different numbers? Maybe I should have asked.

    I was told to meet up with Cassie to get fitted for some kind of suit. If I remember correctly, Cassie has hair much like that human aux cord. Short with long bangs. She works alongside Lucy to prepare people for missions in different areas to fit in. She is also a master marksman. I worked with her for firearms practice.

    " Ooh fresh meat. I heard a rumour going around of a person on trial period but I never thought they'd pass." Who is this guy? He's got a scar on his cheek.

    " I'm a bit turned around sir. Could you direct me to Cassie's room so I can get fitted for whatever it is uncle m wants me fitted for?"

    " Uncle M? Most of you young ones call him father and usually on your first days it's always a stutter of the word boss."

    " To be honest I haven't called him that in years. Must have slipped out."

    " You knew the boss before coming here?"

    " Well considering he and the old hag are friends and used to bring Deku around a lot I kind of hope that I do. Once I hit four he stopped coming around though. Deku told me he moved to America and that was that. So Cassie?" Why the fuck did I tell him all of that?

    " Down that hall then make a left. Third door on your right. Can't let the bosses adopted nephew get lost now can we?" Hopefully he's telling the truth. If I get lost in this freakishly big house there's no telling where I'll end up.

    Each hall is a maze full of rooms for each member and a few guest rooms. At the end of each hall is a giant room that is made for socializing or meetings. Then the whole left side has a wing just for training. That's where Dixie spends most of her time with the other teachers.

    I knocked on a door that was decorated with lots of weird signs. By the weird guys directions this should be it. The door slowly opened and Cassie's head popped out.

    " Can't you read kid? It said do not disturb before ten."

    " Sorry Cassie but I was told to come here by the... Boss."

    " Not used to the whole boss thing? I'm guessing you passed. Well get in here. I guess I've got to make the jacket. Name and number."

    " You know my name."

    " I don't know how to spell it. You Japanese people have weird names." You could have left it at the not knowing how to spell Bakugou.

    " Fine. B-A-K-U-G-O-U, my number is four hundred and twenty." She wrote it down on a paper then grabbed a role of measuring tape.

    " Arms up."

    " No need. Here are my measurements." I reached into my pocket and grabbed my wallet. I pulled out three papers and handed them to her. " One of those is mine it's got my name on it."

    " Why are you carrying these around?"

    " In case I need to request something from my mother. Duh."

   " Who's these other measurements for?"

   " Just a group of people I tolerate."

   " Is that so? Ok you can leave now. I'll send Sida to get you when I'm done. Now run along so I can get started. I have a lot of work to do."

    " Ok just don't damage those papers. I'd rather not have to replace them.x

   " Yeah yeah yeah. I won't damage your precious measurements." She shoved me out of the room a shut the door on my face. Who's Sida?