Sparring with B Class

One year after the funeral

    Brother Andrew took over as the leader while Izuku finished highschool. He had also sent these.you members to protect him so he could focus on school and not deflecting attacks. He also didn't want Bakugou to be focused on protecting him either so this also eased the pressure off of him. However that didn't mean that the young master had a free ride. He still has to keep his guard up for sneak attacks from his guardians. It's how they keep his skills honed.

    " Ok kids today I want you to run laps around the track." Aizawa had said. Most of the kids complained but they did so without throwing a big fuss over it.

    While they were running Izuku suddenly stopped and a knife had landed right in front of him. This was only the third time they had experience an attack directed straight at this particular classmate.

    " Vixen come retrieve your blade or I'll show you how to actually hit your target." He yelled at a group of trees. The male jumped down and came over to get the blade. His classmates looked over to Aizawa who was acting as if this was completely normal.

    " How'd you know it was mine?" Vixen asked.

    " The way you threw it. It landed so the sharp part was facing away from you." Bakugou explained. Izuku nodded to tell Vixen that the blond was right.

    " Only you do that Vixen." Vixen clenched his jaw. Not only did his master figure out it was him but Bakugou was also able to tell. " Off the track now. We have to continue running or Aizawa will get mad." He said as he moved around the teen.

    After that the attacks became pretty normal to the classmates. Things like traps, paintball guns, and other non lethal weapons were used to try and land a hit on their master. Everyone was amazed at how he sidestepped each and every one.

    What the class did not expect was for someone to have actually infiltrated the school and come into the class with a gun fully loaded. Aizawa was asleep and the class had no idea what to do so they just jumped up and got ready to attack. Izuku didn't though.

    The young assassins in charge of protecting him were taking a break today and told Bakugou to make sure nothing happened so that's what he did. He gave orders to the others on what to do. Pretty soon the gunman was on the floor restrained and Aizawa had woken up. He saw this and looked at Izuku who just shrugged and pointed to Bakugou who was on the phone with Rex.

    Pretty soon all attacks slowed down and they were able to focus on class. Once that happened Class A and B decided to do sparring matches with each other. This piqued the interest of the young assassins so they set up traps around the perimeter so they could watch the sparring matches.

    " No quirks allowed. You all are to use your own strength to win. No hits bellow the belt and no breaking bones."

    " Who would try to break someone else's bones?" A girl from b class asked. Class A just let a sigh of relief out.

    " Ok we have drawn up brackets and the winner of today's fights gets an automatic passing grade on the next exams." Vlad explained. He took a sheet off of a white board and everyone looked at the brackets.

    " Hey Izu, who are you fighting first?" The young assassin's arrived with snacks and drinks. Class B had no idea who they were or why they were here.

    " You remember that guy I told you about the night we took Kaachan to the woods? Him." They cheered and yelled things like kick his ass and you are sure to win. B class was already not liking them but A class was pumped. Every time they watched the class always got tips on how to better themselves. This was a good opportunity.