Kaachan, the forest, and some underwear

The time gods said that we shall skip the flight and be in America

    " Damn. I forgot to ask who's picking us up."

    " Could it be Brother Andrew? He's standing over there." Why Andrew?

    " That's odd. I figured he'd send Cassie before Andrew. Eh whatever. I'm too tired to put up a fight. Kaachan be sure to buckle up." We walked over and Andrew nodded to us. He lead us to his car then hopped in.

    " Correct me if I'm wrong, but there's not enough seats." Roxy pointed out.

    " One of you will have to lay on the other three's lap." Andrew you're crazy. I like it.

    " I volunteer as tribute." Me and Rex said at the same time. We glared at each other and prepared for rock paper scissors. " Rock over scissors over paper then back to rock. Who will be the one who lays on top?" Then we showed our hand. Yes I won!

    " Haha Rex. Now you're stuck with shotgun." I stuck my tongue out at him.

    " But I wanted..."

    " You're safer riding in back with him on top of you." Roxy pulled Kaachan into the backseat and buckled him up.

    " Be sure to lay down. I don't want another ticket because you are sucking some guys face off."

    " In my defense you left me alone in a liquor store."

    " You were with your father."

    " In my defense you left us alone in a liquor store." I crawled into the back seat and laid down across their laps. My head was resting on Kaachan's lap while the rest of me was across Roxy and Dixie.

    " I figured your father would know not to give you alcohol at the age of ten. I also did not expect you to be sucking a guy's face off at ten. You are a strange child, boss." We pulled out of the parking lot and were on our way home.

UA

    " Hey has anyone seen Bakugou today?" Mina asked. " I need him to show me that hair trick again."

    " Yeah I believe some guy named Ced picked him up early this morning to take him to the airport." Kirishima answered.

    " The airport? Why? Did something happen?"

    " Aizawa told us that for the remainder of the time Midoriya is gone Bakugou will be training with him. Something about Bakugou wanting to catch up to him." Momo said.

    " Catch up?"

    " He will be doing school work by computer but his physical strength train and anything that can't be learned by computer he will be learning by the teachers there." Momo had told Mina.

    Kirishima and Kaminari looked at each other and smiled. They knew that was a load of bullshit. They knew that this meant he had been accepted and was probably going to learn all there is to this gig. They high fived and Mina looked at them in shock.

    " Your best friend goes to America to study without telling you and you celebrate?"

    " We're happy for him. He's been thinking about this for a while. It was just up to the adults on weather or not he can go." Kaminari explained.

    " So he told you guys but you didn't tell me?"

    " We weren't even supposed to know so we just sorta kept it a secret."  Kirishima said. " Hey Kaminari let's go play with that handy guy. I want to see if I can beat him."

Midoriya house

    " Welcome back Master Bakugou. Young Master Midoriya told me you would be coming back." The long black haired butler bowed in front of the spikey blond.

    " How many times do I have to tell you? You don't have to call me Master. It's weird. Deku tell him to quit."

    " Right away Master Kaachan."

    " Shit."

    " Did I do something wrong Master?"

    " You're a little shit you know that?"

    " Of course he does. After you eat go to bed." They turned around and saw Mr. Midoriya standing there with a smile.

    " Of course father." They had no intention of listening but he knew that. He knew that with the fresh meat ment the process that started all that time ago with Rex would start again.

-

Bakugou

    I slept really well surprisingly. This morning is oddly quiet too. The bed is more comfortable than usual. Everything feels good. So why do I get the feeling that it's all going to change?

    Caw caw caw

    The fuck was that?

    Swoosh

    Ok Katsuki, think. Something screamed and then flew. Obviously it's Tokoyami. But he doesn't fly. Uraraka? Yeah it's her.

    A bird head? Was I wrong? Tokoyami is flying now? No. That head is far too small for Tokoyami. Unless he was hit with a baby quirk.

    " Bird brain shut the hell up." I rubbed my eyes and something soft was in place of my arm. " Feathers? What the hell is this all about?"

    I take off the bird suit and look around my own clothes. Where is my dresser? The closet is missing too. Oh well I'll just look for someone else's room and steal some clothes.

    I wrapped the blanket around my lower half like I do with towels after a shower. Then I leave the room, or building? What the hell? Did I get drunk last night?

    Why am I in a forest? The house is all the way up there. This is going to be a long walk, and in nothing but a blanket no less.

    " Well come on bird brain. I think we can make it in an hour or two if the blanket doesn't get caught on anything." The bird flew into my shoulder. So it's tamed? I don't know how but I'm betting that my being here is Deku's doing.

-

Back at the house two hours later

    " According to the suit he hasn't left the cabin sir."

    " Knowing him he probably took the damn thing off. He wasn't much of a feather lover."

    " So he's going through the forest in his underwear?"

    " Well I wasn't but then a deer looked at me. Someone get me a knife." There Bakugou stood in his underwear, a dead deer over his shoulders and body bruised from fighting it.

    " Kaachan why did you kill the deer?"

    " I don't know. Why did you throw me into a cabin with nothing but a chicken suit on?"

    " I didn't do that. I just put the note on the door." Bakugou looked confused. " You didn't see the note did you?"

    " Nope. Why, was it important?"

    " Not really. Just a little welcome message and it said that dad wants to see you when you get up here. Chef, cook that deer and toss the bones to Chomper and Glider."

    " Right away sir."

    " I didn't even realize I was in the kitchen. Right, so how do I get to my room from here?"

    " Through the door and then continue straight. You see the hall soon. Just pray to the fuck father's that you don't run into Cassie or you're dead."

    " Ok thanks. Here's that deer." He slammed the deer onto the table and then left the kitchen."

    " So that's the new recruit huh? He seems interesting, brother."