7: Naruto And Ashura

"At least you already open your eyes and accept Naruto who he was. Anyway, I hope that you still continue to bond with him. He will be delightful if that will happen," the Hokage stand up and turn to where the door was.

"That child only wants to be recognize by others. Just give him an affection he deserve and he will return it with more extra affection. Good luck Iruka," Hiruzen leaves the room as Iruka smiles for being free from his hatred. He will really do what the Hokage wanted even without his order.

--*--

On the Afternoon, Ashura woke up from the deep sleep he just had right now. He almost turn to his war mode but after seeing the apartment, he sigh and immediately get up and clean his self.

He wore his Jounin attire that Hiruzen give to them before they depart to his Office.

It was a long sleeve dark green T-shirt an ANBU black pants and the shinobi sandals. He also have the Jounin Vest and the weapon holder which is filled with Kunai and Shuriken.

As he want to stroll outside, he bring some money from his timeline as well as the allowance that Hiruzen give to him.

The money in his timeline and money here didn't nor even change so he can buy something for himself.

As he wanted to lock his Apartment, he saw his Younger self who is struggling to open his door. He saw the mobs who is climbing up to chase Naruto.

Naruto immediately remember that after his graduation, he was beaten badly because the key had been drop to the first floor that time. But this time, he will make sure that it will not happen.

"Are you okay?" Ashura ask. Naruto was panicking and drop the key of the door because of it. Ashura immediately grab Naruto's arm and put him on his back.

The Mob reach their floor as Ashura stare to them dangerously.

"What did this kid done to you?" Ashura ask without an emotion but still makes the Mob feel chilled and stiff.

After a moment of silence, one of the mob complain about Naruto.

"That demon! He steal something on my store!" A mob said.

"That's right, some of our store's money was missing after he appears to our store!" Another angry mob said.

Ashura knows the truth that Naruto did not steal the money or the things they complaining. The mob calls Naruto in a series of insult and some of them are really below in belt.

Ashura release some of his Killing Intent making the Mob shiver and stop complaining. He make sure that Naruto will not be affected.

"Did you see him while stealing the money?" Ashura ask the Mob.

"I..." one of the Mob said hesitating since he did not really see Naruto stealing something.

Before the Mob complete a sentence Ashura give another question.

"Did you have an evidence? Do you have a witness? Or you just want someone to be blames by your negligence? Just go back here if you have a solid evidence that he really stole something to all of you. Money or items makes sure that he really stole it and no one will frame him because if you go back here with evidence we will go to the Interrogation and Torture Department to know if your lying or not. They will give us a fair investigation. Don't randomly accuse someone if you are not sure, you will not afford the consequence," Ashura use his Kage Voice as what Sasuke called making the Mobs shiver.

They panic and immediately run for their lives after his speech.

Naruto use his Hiraishin and went to the first floor to retrieve Naruto's keys and immediately went back with just a second.

Naruto was awe but after just a second he plaster his famous foxy grin on his face.

"That was awesome, believe it. Can you teach me? Oh sorry I forgot, Thank you for helping," Naruto cheerful said with an excited tone. Ashura chuckle a bit and kneel with one leg.

He immediately check Naruto if he has a bruise and he immediately healed them with Medical Ninjutsu.

"Are you alright?" Ashura ask as he face Naruto.

"Yeah, Mister, thank you again. Oh! I forgot again," Naruto giggles as he face Ashura.

"I'm Uzumaki Naruto, believe it!" Naruto said cheerfully. After he introduce his self, Naruto's stomach growls making Naruto's blush because of embarassment.

Ashura chuckle a bit and offer his hand to Naruto.

"I'm Kazama Ashura, nice to meet you. Would you like to join me on my suppose lunch? My treat," Ashura smile warmly to him making Naruto felt comfortable to him.

"Really? What are we waiting for? Lets go!" Naruto was excited because of his newly found friend. He accepted Ashura's hand and both of them Hiraishin in front of Ichiraku Ramen Shop.

"Cool!" Naruto said amusingly. Ashura chuckle a bit. Naruto immediately enter and sit to one of the red stool.

"Ayame-nee chan, Miso Charsu Ramen please," Naruto said cheerfully and giggle at the same time. Ashura also sit on his side and order the same Ramen to Ayame.

"Who is this Naruto-kun? New friend?" Teuchi ask with is usual eye smiling greets with Naruto.

Naruto nodded repeatedly and Ashura just nod once and stared to Naruto.

"He save me from the Villager who wants to beat me. They all accusing me that I stole something to them. But then, Kazama-sama intervene and demand if they saw if with their own eyes or if they have witness and evidence. He also said to them that if they back with their evidence and prove guilty that they want to frame me, he will drag them to, huh what is that place Kazama-sama?" Naruto said without even stopping.

Ashura offer a glass of water and Naruto immediately gulp every drop of the water.

"Interrogation and Torture Department," Ashura said calmly.

"Yeah! Thats place then they all panic because of Kazama-sama's Voice. Then we teleport here? Ayame-nee-chan do you know how cool it was? We manage to go here in just a second from my apartment!" Naruto continue to tell a lot of story but Teuchi and Ayame did mind and ask to him if needed.

--*--