31: Telling the Hokage

"First was actually in the Hyuuga Compound, my Blood Clone will go to that compound later to check on the Cage Bird Seal. I wanted to request some ANBU to patrol around since their security will be weak at that time," Hiruzen mentally note about it.

"But wait, you'll remove the Cage Bird Seal to the side branch?" Ashura nodded so Hiruzen confirm it to his mind.

"Second is we plan to go inside the Ground 44 at the day of the Chunin Exam. We will stop the Otogakure and Sunagakure's invasion resulting to your death. But for your own safety, we will switch you to a duplication Technique just in case can't stop the invasion and orochimaru," Hiruzen just continue to listen and tried not to be shock.

"Next is dead or alive after chunin exam, you'll stay in Uzushio and Baa-chan needs to be the Hokage no matter what will happen," Ashura added using his Kage Voice. Even Hiruzen himself did not survive it.

"W-why do I need to stay there?" He ask and gulp because he was scared to death by Ashura.

"We need your knowledge to certain part of plan. You'll be working with the Other Hokages and Kages of our time," Indra said.

"Wait! WHAT? H-hokage and Ka-kage of your time? B-but how?" Hiruzen stil trying not go insane for the information he got from the two.

"Well, our soul Father, Hagoromo Otsutsuki give us an ancient scroll which was made by Hamura, his brother. Our soul Father did not tell us that it came from him but the scroll did. I can summon dead people and give them a span of life to live like a normal person. There are only a few impossible rules to a lot of people that needs to meet the requirement but we manage to meet it," Ashura explain.

"Then, what is it? What are that few rules?" Hiruzen ask.

"First, you need to came from two different timeline. Second you need to see them in person so you can make images that needed. Third, you need to have a blood or chakra of the Otsutsuki Clan before can activate it. And fourth, you need have a special connection the the person you need to gather," Ashura said seriously.

"As for us, we are the reincarnation of Indra and Ashura it means we have a blood and chakra of Otsutsuki Clan. We came from future and now on the past. We all saw them in person and we have a special connection to them thats why we can summon them," Indra added.

"The future Konoha 13 and their sensei, The first, second, Fourth, fifth and sixth, the third raikage, fourth Kazekage, fifth Mizukage, third Tsutchikage and the Jinchurikis. All of them had been reborn and staying to Uzushio. We can immediately go their if you want to visit. Just tell me," Ashura said.

Hiruzen fell to his chair as he heard the people who Ashura summon from death. Sage of the Sixth Path was really powerful as well as his clan. If he did not heard it to Ashura, he will not be convince that Sage of the Sixth Path was actually real.

"Well, lets appoint it, I wanted to to see how the Uzushio looks like after the rebuilding. By the way, what is your favor?" Hiruzen ask and thinking what will be his reaction after seeing the first second and fourth hokage. He was also been curious to who is the sixth and the sixth it was not mention to his memories. He only knows that Tsunade was the fifth.

"Well, as you see, we summon the group from their death it means, out wives was one of them. I was also expecting a baby so we need your permission to let them reside here. We will just alter the peoples memories using rinne-Sharingan," Hiruzen just nodded and grant them a permission before they teleport back to the Uzushio to tell Sakura and Hinata the news.

Hinata was still pregnant since she died with her baby the last time Naruto saw them. Sakura was her doctor.

While waiting to the two's update, Sakura was making a lot of deadly poison for the preparation when she got the news of their residency.

Both Hinata and Sakura already had a henge look so nobody will be suspicious to them.

The whole team is all working together as A leads them and Kakashi guided him. Both are a great leaders but both of them was amaze on how Great Naruto being a leader. They never mind him being young on the position as the Commander Kage since he already prove himself being worthy to that position.

Ashura go back to where A's office was build and knock the door.

"Come in!" A said with his Kage Voice but Ashura was not even affected since his Kage voice was much authoritative and powerful.

"Raikage-sama, we will be having a meeting tomorrow morning. Can you tell them about it? We will discuss what our Soul Father told us about the upcoming war. The things we just need to do right now is to prepare," Ashura said and the Raikage nodded submissively.

"Naruto! I know that you build a lot of guilt, trauma, fear, and doubt against yourself but always remember that you are a great leader. You own my respect and how you view the world of Shinobi. If you will lead us, I'll be glad to be your follower. If not for your unpredictable plan and how you decided on each plan to annihilate the enemy makes the war last long and we had the victory. Because of not for them, I'm sure in just one year, the human will go extinct on how viscous the enemy was. So please, don't doubt yourself," A said with his usual baritone voice. He dis nit let his temper to go around again since it really puts a lot of live before in danger. A can now control it and manage to make his self be a better Ninja.

Ashura smile to him for the advice.

"Thank you, A," Ashura said and teleport to the Hyuuga Compound to do his promise to Neji. He first let his blood clone go back to his apartment and he headed to the Hyuuga.

--*--