22: Hinata's New Ability

She only stare for two minutes but she can't see anything abnormal.

"I-I do-don't know," she lower her head and tried to hide her shame. Ashura lift her headd using his two finger and smile. Hinata felt too protected and how this guy really wanted her to learn.

"Its because you only stare. I ask you what can you see but it doesn't mean that only sight is required to observe the whole scenery. Now tried to use your other senses and tell me what can you see," Hinata breath deeply and tried to stare to the scenery.

This time, she includes every senses she had. She felt the serene and saw how beautiful the scenery is. She can hear the nature sound and who she can feel the breeze of the wind blowing to her skin. She can smell the nature fragrant that calms her heart. She can't help but to feel peaceful.

"I-I see p-peace a-and se-serene," Hinata smile as if he open her eyes to see a beautiful landscape.

"Now what I want you to apply it to yourself. What can you see to yourself?" Ashura ask again. Hinata tried to feel herself using only her senses. She can feel her blood flow when she focus. Her Chakra and how powerful it was inside her. She can feel her heartbeat.

She was shock on how powerful her chakra is but it seem like her abilities and potential was block because of her personalities.

"I-I do-don't k-now wh-what to say," shock can hear to her voice that makes Ashura laugh.

"Cute!" He said making Hinata blush and nearly fainted.

"Its okay to be kind and shy but sometimes you need to balance it. You need to analyse when will you be shy or when will be aggressive. Sparring are not violence, it was a way to improve your self and to improve your sparring partners ability. It was also a way to bond or to let them know what they need to improve. So sometimes even if you are not comfortable to hurt someone in sparring, just think that you're helping them. Me any my partner actually fight until we hurt each other during our sparring but our bond did not crack a bit right?" Hinata nodded as she realize the whole mistake she done.

"Sometimes you need to get out of your comfort zone for advantages and voice out your own voice and opinion. You are the only girl in your group just like the position of Sakura to Sasuke and Naruto, Ino to Shikamaru and Choji and tenten to Neji and Rock Lee. You are their middle and their referee. Since both of boys in your group always argue. You are actually lucky that you are not in Sakura's position since both Naruto and Sasuke was really a real headache when they argue," Ashura chuckle as he insult even his self.

"Na-naruto-kun i-is k-kind," she flush a deep red blush to her face making Ashura chuckle ans ask himself why did he was so dense when he was young.

"I know it, Naruto just wanted to be recognize and to acknowledge his existence to the village. He need a friend to love him and to care for him bacause he grew up with out a guide from his parents. Although your feelings to him was too obvious, he was so naive to feel and dense to know that you like him since he can't distinguish  the difference about love and hate. So tried to express your self to him. He will be grateful to become your friend and by that, you will have your own chance to get his attention," Ashura pat her hair just like he always do to her when they started to date each other. He smile as he offer his hand to take Hinata to stand up.

"Now stand up, voice your opinion, express your feelings and analyze every situation. Don't cage your self to be shy and make yourself strong as a konoichi. Remember try to trust your woman's instinct," Hinata nodded and activate her Byakugan. After she activate it, she saw that the Ashura who's with her was only a clone.

Ashura grin and pat her head again. "Good luck!" Ashura said before he popped up. The real Ashura laugh in the hokage stone face while waiting the three.

"One of my clones already popped up. It will now become interesting," Ashura said. Indra already conclude what happen but Kurenai still don't know whats happening.

On the other hand, even she was scared, she try herself to calm down and activate her Byakugan. She search for his teammates signature chakra but she can already see the anomaly. She don't know why but she saw a lot of her teammates signature chakra. And she saw it in different place.

She dash to one of them but only see a henge clone of Indra. After that a large explosion explode their but she manage to save herself. Thanks to her Byakugan.

So she dash to the second signature chakras this time another explosion happen but it only blow a powder. Her eyes greatly affects so she deactivate it and calm herself. After the explosion calm down. She open her eyes.

This time, she try to activate her Byakugan but she can't do it. As if it was block.

'What to do' she panic a bit but the words that Ashura said that she unconsciously remember makes her calm.

'Right, don't always rely to my Kekei Genkai because I have a powerful Chakra inside of me' she said to herself.

She dash again but this time, ahe only rely to her senses and unconsciously spread her  Chakra around. As she calm herself the chakra spread wider that even Kurenai and others can detect the chakra.

"W-what kind of power is that? Who was it?" Kurenai said. Ashura laugh as this ability was actually one of the proud ability of Hinata in the future. Her own Chakra Woman Instinct.

"It was Hinata!" He said with a smile making Kurenai drop her jaw.

--*--