52: Welcome To Uzushio

Its already midnight when they where completed. The others had been followed by their family to send them a last goodbye. Konohamaru Corps was actually the most excited to the trip. Ebisu their teacher was actually wondering why Konohamaru Corps is included to this trip.

"Ready to move?" All of them nodded even they are all yawning.

"Now, team 7 and Team 8 hold each other and hold me together," Ashura said. Team 7 and Team 8 including their sensei hold each other and Ashura.

"Team 9 and Team 10 compress near to me," Indra said and they follow.

"Team Ebisu, Jiraya-san, make a contact to my shoulder," Yuriko said. They all did what Yuriko said.

Then after a second, Ashura vanish into thin air. Yuriko become a water and melted making the last team shock on what happen.

Indra open a portal and let the team 9 and Team 10 enter before him. Then they all appear to a ruined gate of the Uzushio.

"Cool!" The rest said except for team 7 who already know this kind of teleportation.

"Welcome to Uzushio," Ashura announce. Ashura press his hand near to the gates and the ruined village become a big and bright village who had a lot of modern houses and building.

"Wow! I thought it was ruined a while ago. Is that a genjutsu, Ashura-sensei?" Ino ask.

"Yeah but it was a combination of seals and genjutsu. Now I know you are tired so we will go to the Uzumaki West Mansion to let you rest. Tomorrow, some of my clone will be send to you and guide yo the the bridge connecting the training grounds," Ashura said. All of them nodded and proceed to the West Mansion. The East Mansion is where the other Jinchuriki, Kages, and Clan heads was residing.

"Well, you can pick up any rooms here, we won't mind," the newly promoted Chunin as well as the others pick up their rooms and they all immediately sleep.

11 in the morning, Ashura's clone woke them up and let them ready for themselves. They had lunch together before they go to the bridge where Ashura is the only one who was in there.

"Where is Indra-sensei?" Sasuke ask.

"Well, he had a mission from Konoha as well as Yuriko but don't worry since we already plan everything before you came here. Now we will discuss why you will undergo to an extremely difficult training for 3 years here," all of them get serious because they know that something was really big is happening.

"Konoha, as well a Uzushio get an information about the Rank-S Criminal Organization called Akatsuki. It consist of 9 member including Kakuzu who had a five hearts, Deidara who uses clay bomb, Sasori who uses poisons and puppet, Kisame, who uses sharks and water, Hidan who uses rituals and had an immortal life, Tobi who uses EMS, Konan who uses paper, Nagato who use six corpse to control, White and Black Zetsu who are the spy of Akatsuki and can use grounds, and trees to hide," Ashura started. Everyone gulp from what Ashura said.

"Their aim is to collect the biju inside the jinchurikis which will automatically includes Naruto to the list. Oh and you can include Kabuto who can use the Reanimation Technique: Impure World Summoning that can revive a powerful shinobi who died and make them a puppet. They also had a lot of White Zetsu who can copy an appearance as well as the chakra from someone they suck a chakra which makes them dangerous. What more is they can use the abilities of that someone to how much chakra the Zetsu manage to suck with them," Ashura explain again.

"That, terrifying," Hinata murmur. Her hands is shaking just hearing the news that Ashura jist gave them.

"Imagine what will they do just to get the Bijus? They can start a war with the aid of Kabuto who can summon dead powerful shinobis. And because they are dead, they cannot be killed again," Ashura said again.

"Why don't we just gave them the bijus?" Kiba ask.

"The container will die. Aside from that, they can use the bijus to reform the jubi, in the statue of Gedo the ten tails form of the combined chakra of nine tailed beast. So even if we gave the biju, we will become a slaves to them because their goal is to let the holy trees to bloom and make the whole world fall to infinite tsukoyomi. Before they can reach it, they need to reform the biju first," Ashura replied.

"Then whats the connection of that with us here? It should be Jounins who need to trained right?" Neji ask.

"Well, we select a few people who will undergo to this program to help in this potential war. And who had the highest potential from genins to Jounins are all of you. In this training, even your sensei will undergo to this training. Each of you will have two to three teachers each. And your teacher is a bit special you will know why after you meet them. I advice you to ready yourself because I swear, you will be shock who are them," Ashura grin sadistically making the others gulp.

Ashura gave them a key with numbers and their names in the keychain.

"I still had a lot to do to the office. Just find your number in the building after you cross this bridge and that will be your training room for 3 years, bye guys and good luck," just like before, he vanish immediately.

"We will help you find your training room first before we find ours," Kurenai announce. All them nodded. Ebisu is still had doubt and question why they are included to this training but he remained silent and find the number of his team's training room.

Konohamaru got the number 19 Moegi had the number 20 and Udon got the number 21. He got the number 18. So they went to find their training room.

--*--