30: Team 9

Next morning, Team Guy was already start their training. They know that someone will visit them to teach them something new.

So the three was warming up so their body will be ready.

After a while, Ashura and Indra came.

"TEAM! ASSEMBLE WE HAVE A YOUTHFUL VISITORS!" Gai shout so the three assemble and they all see the two. One was too serious and the other has an approachable aura.

"Hi team 9, I am Kazama Ashura and this is my Partner, Tetsuya Indra. We are here to teach you something so first, we will have some sparring session for us to assess your abilities," Ashura said. The three nodded.

"I'll go with Neji and Tenten," Indra said and make a clone.

"Okay, I'll ho with Rock Lee then lets switch after the one hour sparring," Indra nodded and both of them headed immediately to the field. They had a wide space so the three went to their fighting instance.

Indra use his Sharingan but it was not visible to his opponent since he put a complicated genjutsu to his eyes.

While Ashura only relied to his own ability.

They both correct their fighting style and push then to their limits. Each of their opening was attacked by the two but they only use their Taijutsu ability. While the battle between Tenten and Indra was a Kenjutsu battle same procedures to the two Taijutsu battle.

"Don't always relied to your Dojutsu, Neji because sometimes it will be useless just like now," Indra said. He use the Anti-byakugan seal that Ashura develope so Neji can't use it properly.

He can't see or predict the next move of Indra even with the Byakugan being use.

So Neji just deactivate it and use his own sense which really shock him since he can full sense the next movement of Indra.

Because of this, he fight him without his byakugan and only relied to his senses.

After one hour, the three is panting heavily but they are smiling for what they learn.

"Thank you Indra-sensei!" Neji and Tenten said while panting.

"THAT WAS YOUTHFULLY FUN, ASHURA-SENSEI! I LEARN A LOT OF YOUTHFUL MOVES AND CORRECT IT! GAI-SENSEI! BE YOUTHFULLY PROUD OF ME!" The little Gai jr. said.

"I'M YOUTHFULLY PROUD OF YOU LEE!"

"GAI SENSEI!"

"LEE!"

"GAI SENSEI!"

"LEE!"

"GAI SENSEI!"

"LEE!"

"GAI SE-" Tenten smack Lee's head because of this.

"Shup up okay?" Tenten said. The two move the same and bow to the two.

"We will practice that movement," Neji said with a bitter smile. Ashura ask him to talk privately and Indra start to teach the two another moves.

"What is it Ashura-sensei?" Neji said.

"Well, Hinata said the last time I teach her that you have a Cage Bird Seal, may I see it?" Ashura directly ask. At first, Neji was hesitant but he trust the guy so he remove his Forehead protector.

Ashura saw the outline of the seal and smile.

"Its not that complicated to remove. Would you like to try?" Ashura ask.

"You- you can remove it?" Neji stared to him hopefully and Ashura nodded as he already know how to deal with it.

"You can personally remove it even if you are not a seal master. I will just provide you the instuction and the seal scroll. We'll go to the Hyuuga Compound after the training and I'll talk to Hiashi-sama for granting me a permission to remove everyone's seal and put the Freedom Bird Seal," Ashura explain. Neji was trembling in fear that it was not real.

"So, are you going to accept it?" Neji nodded repeatedly.

"I-I promise, I'll work hard," he said.

"Well, you should thank Hinata for requesting to me about the Cage Bird Seal. She request it after she know that I am a seal master," Ashura slightly alter Hinata's memories after telling him that.

"Now, lets work to your Byakugan. If Indra give you your loop holes using your Gentle Fist, I'll teach you how to deal with the blind spot of your Kekei Genkai," Neji nodded again and secretly wipe his watery eyes. He almost cry after hearing that his Cage Bird Seal will be remove anytime now.

"So lets go back," Ashura and Neji go back to the field, this time, Indra spar to Lee and Ashura spar to Tenten and Neji.

Both of them teach them differently but both of it is useful.

The training finish at 5 o'clock and they finish it with a smile.

--*--

On the other side, the real Ashura and Indra teleport to Hokage's office.

"Hokage-sama, we need to talk a bit," Immediately, Hiruzen dismiss his ANBU because he knows that this will be a secret.

"I though you both are with Team 8? Are you all finish?" Hiruzen ask.

"Nope, its only out blood clone, both of us is in Uzushiogakure," Ashura said.

"Uzushio? It was already ruined right? How many hours are you already been staying there?" Hiruzen ask.

"Well, we stay there for one week and we just finish the rebuilding using thousands of clones. It will be the head quarters we will use three years later for the upcoming war. Anyways, jiji we actually here to request another favour," Ashura said.

Hiruzen was shock that Uzushiogakure is already been rebuild in just 1 week. What he was more shock is how Ashura deliver the sentence to him, it was too casual as if it was only common to him. He knows how wide and big Uzushio are. It was a lot bigger than the Konoha although it looks like so small outside.

Indra can't help but to chuckle.

"Ashura, you just casually told him about how short time you need to rebuild the Village," Indra said.

"Oh? Did I? Its already been nothing," Ashura said casually again.

Indra can't help but to be amuse to his soul brother. Hiruzen almost had a heart attack because of it.

"Can we discuss the favor now?" Hiruzen just nodded.

--*--