5: Kurama

"Well Naruto, how's the feeling? How's the feeling of seeing your beloved wife got killed by your own mother and your father force you to witness it?" Obito said and laugh like a maniac.

Minato saw who is there summoner and begun to shock that it was his own student who summon them.

"OBITO! I SWEAR TO KAMI THAT I WILL KILL YOU REPEATEDLY!" Naruto leak his Killing intent and he don't know what happen for the next hours. His consiousness just go back when he saw Obito run with a huge damage to his right arm.

He saw that Minato and Kushina was already sealed and he knows to himself that it was him who did it.

--*--

Inoichi and Hiruzen got angry but tried to control their anger to Obito. That was one of the most cruel situation you could ever imagine.

They continue the memories of Naruto as the last piece of it was the time they had been transfer to this time.

"We actually plan to transfer to the time before Obito died in the eyed of everyone but our Chakra is not enough to fill another day. We will die if that happen," Naruto explain.

Both Inoichi and Hiruzen nodded. "Alright, what ever you saw here will not be spill outside no matter what will happen. It is an SSS-rank secret. Got it?" All of them nodded and go back outside.

"And before we go back outside I want you to meet my Tenant because he will explain something. The other Biju was on the other doors but they can communicate to each other if they want to," Naruto said.

Although both Inoichi and Hiruzen felt stiff and afraid, they did not what to let someone knows.

Naruto open another door and saw a nature like landscape to that area. There are giant trees and a waterfall on both side where the huge Fox with Nine tails is sleeping. Sasuke nodded as a respect and as recognizing his presence.

"Kurama! Hey are here! Hey!" Naruto was grinning as the Kyubii open his eyes. Hizuren already saw that big red eyes before specially when the Kyubii attack the village.

It was full of anger and hatred as well as a blood lust as if he will rampage and kill who ever he want.

But now, it was the same eyes he saw but it was full of warm, happiness and love. It has a calm demeanour and had a lazy personally but still his aura is shouting 'I am a King'

"Good to see you again, Lord Third," a deep Voice of Kurama said. A calm voice that makes them relax around him.

"Why did you want them to be here?" Naruto ask. Although he already had an answer on his mind, still not yet sure if that was right.

"I wanted to tell you the reason why I when too crazy 29 years ago on my Kit timeline but 12 years right now. It was because of Uchiha. But I just heard before that Danzo claim as if the Uchiha clan within your Village is the reason why that attack really happen," Kurama said. He close his eyes as if he will continue to sleep nut still he begun to talk again.

"The attack was all because of Uchiha Obito. He was the one who sucked me up to the seal of my Kits mother and tried to control me using his mangekyo sharingan. But, he may failed to control me because Lord Fourth manage to stop him, it didn't ease the fact that I was too angry and couldn't control my own emotion and that just makes my hate towards people to grow much more bigger but still my kit makes me realize that not everyone is evil," Kurama said.

"That Danzo guy, who is your so called best friend and team mates, he actually has a lot of evil deeds that he manage to do under your nose," Kurama chuckle a bit.

"In fact the whole Uchiha Clan's Coup d' tat is because he spill an oil into a smoke. Because of the accusation towards the Uchiha Clan after the death of Minato and Kushina. They begun to be isolated and everyone is secretly push them into abyss just like how you let the Council transfer their new Compound in one of the Isolated part of Konoha. They begun to feel disgusted and dissatisfied to your leadership Lord Third," Sasuke said.

"Jiji! You are a Hokage, council are just a tools for them to help you to formulate your decision and not to force you to make their decision as your final words. You're making your a puppet of that council specially the Civilian Council because they are not a ninja. We did not have an Oligarchy Government," Inoichi as one of the council member for being the head of Yamanaka Clan felt a bit of shame. Yes, Naruto was right and he can't manage to refute it.

"How did you know that?" Hiruzen ask.

"I am the Seventh Hokage of Konoha so I know how a lot of politics and rules lf the Konoha and being Shikaku and Shikamaru's disciple gives a lot of credit," Hiruzen remember what he just watch a while ago as he saw how Naruto being kicked by the Nara Father and Son duo because of the game named shogi.

"He demolish the absolute power of the Council in our time making them just like a display. They can suggest but voting for the decision they will do was taken to them so the absolute power was on the hand of Naruto," Sasuke explain.

Naruto plaster his famous foxy grin making Inoichi and Hiruzen amaze at the same the awe because of what Sasuke said.

Kurama said and advice Hiruzen how to deal with the council and how to deal with Danzo but he also give him the right if he wanted to do it or not before they leave Naruto's Mind scape. As the four of them back. Hiruzen and Inoichi begun to talk for another set of problem which is the new identity of Naruto and Sasuke.

--*--