40: Naruto's Parents

"Are you ready? Naruto?" Ashura said after they meet outside their apartment.

"Yes! I'm ready, believe it!" Naruto jump while his hand was stretch above.

"Hold me on," Ashura said so Naruto hold him and they immediately went to Uzugakure's training room.

"This will be our training room but promise me something, don't ever tell to anyone what will you see, talk or tell them about this. This is a Rank-S secret okay?" Naruto nodded.

"We will meet your idol," Ashura said making Naruto widen his eyes. They walk a bit and there, he see a man with a yellow hair and woman with a red hair.

They both face Naruto with smile and Naruto was a bit shock to what he see.

"T-the fourth!" He stutter Minato chuckle as his reaction is the same when they met in the first time.

"How are you, Naruto?" Minato ask Naruto's eyes widen again and he blush a bit.

"Ho-how did you know my name," Naruto ask shyly.

"Aw! Cute, you know!" Kushina said while giggling. She pinch Naruto's cheek and kissed it.

"Well,  why would I, your father don't know your name?" Minato ask while smiling.

In just a second, Minato flinch in pain as Naruto punch him to his stomach. Naruto cried as soon as he heard what Minato said.

Kushina and Ashura laugh remembering that it was the same reaction Minato had to Naruto when they first met. Then Ashura told Kushina about that which she was interested to see how it happens. And now, she saw it in the younger version of his own Son.

"Why? Why did you seal the Kyubii to me? You don't know how I have been through all these years because of him. Then I will just know that you both still alive?" Naruto said while crying.

"That hurts," Kurama said within Ashura's mind scape.

Minato kneel to face his own son. His eyes look to him gently and hug him. He knows how much his son suffer as well as his own guilt to the accident that happen that day, where he force him to see his own wife die in his own wife's hand.

"I know that sorry is not enough to ease the pain we both cost from your childhood. I seal him inside you because I know you can control the Kyubii's power in the future to make peace around the world. You make things impossible, possible and I trust you with all my life," Minato explain gently.

"We may alive now, it doesn't mean we are alive before, honey. We are just resurrected and are already dead. All of us here just had a mission before we can go back to the land of death," Kushina added.

"I'm sorry son for everything," Kushina and Minato hugged him and this is the only time that all of what happen and explanation they said sink to him.

"You are both dead?" Naruto shiver a bit making Ashura chuckle.

"Both of them was dead," Ashura said with a smile.

So that the day that all of them started to train Naruto. Minato focus to his Ninjutsu and Taijutsu while Kushina focus him to unlock his Kekei Genkai and Kenjutsu. Ashura on the other hand focus to his chakra control and Genjutsu and Fuinjutsu

They make sure that he will do it everyday. Naruto enjoys his time to the three that sometimes if they did not have any training they will just eat and chat.

After week inside the training room, Ashura leave them for bonding although he is also part of the Family, he had a lot of time to enjoy with them and let his younger self experience it.

He go back to Konoha. He saw Indra in Ichiraku Ramen Shop who was eating with Sasuke.

"How your training with Indra?" Ashura can see that Sasuke has a weight making him chuckle.

"Well, you're right Ashura-sensei, he is really powerful. By the way? Where is the dobe?" Sasuke ask.

"He push his self so much to his training thats why he fainted. But don't worry, he will be fine. Indra, you can use that training room if you want," Indra widen his eye as he remember the training rooms in Uzushio.

"Yuriko train Sakura there," Indra grin as he thought of opening Sasuke's Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan this week since he have his Father's eyes in this era. He will not let his younger self to defect in this Village.

"Sasuke, tomorrow we will have a new training rooms," Sasuke nodded and continue to eat with Indra. Ashura leave and went to his wife telling him what happen then he told him that they will stay in Uzushio in months to Naruto.

Of course he didn't forgot the konoha 9 excluded Sai and Team 7.

They all also put to a hard training regimen so they can survive to the Sound-San Invasion.

--*--

"Why don't you teach me that Rasengan, Dad?" Naruto ask. He wanted to learn that cool Technique that his Dad let him see.

"Well, I'll teach you," Minato said. He gave Naruto a small balloon with a water inside to practice it. He explain what will he do in that and let him explore that thing.

"I know you can do it, Son," Minato said and let him practice on his own. He let him think how will he do that so he will be independent.

After a while, Ashura was back in Uzushio and cuddle with Yumiko and his unborn child. His wife's due date is near so he was much more careful to her. Everyone is also excited to Ashura and Yumiko's baby even if they are busy doing every preparation they needed.

--*--

On the other Training Room, Yuriko and Sakura is seating on the floor. Sakura is memorizing every human's anatomy. Every parts even the most sensitive parts and dangerous parts of the body.

She can't figure it out how can the human anatomy help in battles. Even though she's confuse, she still do it with determination since she want to look the best too.

--*--