28: Upgrading The Technique

Ashura bring out a brush and scroll to where he is and Shikamaru stop. After a while, he summon it using his Chakra and every thing in their surrounding become dark.

"W-where are we? I can't see anything! What a drag!" Shikamaru said. A light flicker to both of them and saw each other.

"I want you to meditate and calm your mind for one minute," Shikamaru did it even if he felt it was troublesome.

After a minute Ashura let him open his eyes.

"Now, I'll remove the light okay? Without a hand sign or to shout what is your technique, we will start it. All you need to do is to make your own light and the shadows will follow," Ashura knows that Shikamaru can pick it up.

Shikamaru breath deeply and tried to concentrate. After that, Ashura remove the light and darkness eaten them completely. Ashura use his other senses to detect Shikamaru.

It takes them an hour before Shikamaru made a light and manipulate the shadow beneath the light. Shikamaru grin as he made it possible. He don't know that he can make light using shadow so he can still use his technique into completely dark area which was really where he got a disadvantage.

He did not even use hand sign or shout his technique. All he just do is to imagine a light.

Ashura smile and deactivate the seal he made. By that, Shikamaru takes a time to adjust his sight because of speedy change of surrounding but Ashura already been use to this.

Shikamaru was actually the one who upgrade his technique before. Since in the fourth year of the war the sunlight was blocks due to a constant bombs and fire that occur in the whole world.

Shikamaru can't use his shadow technique since sunlight was completely block. It was the time that he upgrade his technique and make his own light to use shadow.

"Our next lesson is to let the shadow be manipulated to the air," Ashura explain him how to do it.

"All you need to do is to coat another layers of Chakra in your shadow you use. You need an absolute concentration for the first time but after you practice more, it will be effortless for you to do it," Ashura explain.

Now they started the practice and a lot of concentration happens to the practice.

--*--

"Choji, in you're technique so you can use it to a narrowed places, you need your other sense. You need your whole body cooperation," Choji was confuse as he don't know what will he do.

"But, Ashura-san, how will I do that?" Choji ask.

"Of course using your focus. Make sure to use your sense and intitution as a ninja," Ashura did give him a various tips so he can focus his senses when they do the activity.

"Now, do your technique," Choji nodded and made a various hand sign.

"Expansion Technique!" Choji's body become bigger specially his tummy. He was really to roll but Ashura stop him.

Ashura pointed a lot of Chakra point in Choji's Body as his body become molded and he really become bigger but taller size.

His body is normal just his size become bigger and tall.

"Wow!" Choji was amaze to his new transformation and become more happy.

"Remember the Chakra points I pointed to you, Okay. You need to focus your chakra to that points. Now coat another layer of chakra to your body," Choji do what Ashura told him and focus his senses.

"Now when you attack some points, all you need to do is to focus your senses and make your whole body as if you are ghost who had an ability to penetrate anything," Choji try to punch a tree and to his surprise because of his focus, his hand was penetrated to the tree and did not make any damage.

He was like a person who had an ability like a ghost.

"Now make focus to your target. Only your target which is this," Ashura made a wall using earth style.

"Penetrate your hand to the tree and target the wall," at first Choji can't do it but after three hours he made it.

"Woah! I made it! I made it!" Choji said.

"This was the last. It was not to use any hand sign and to shout you technique. All you need to do is to create image to your mind and shout the technique using your mind," Ashura also teach this last part to Ino and Shikamaru which really makes them to happy for their own upgrades specially to their main technique.

After their five hours practice. They gather near to Asuma who bring them foods. Without a second they all grab it and eat as if there is no tomorrow.

"Next time, Shikamaru, Ino, don't skip your meal for being lazy of the excuse of dieting. Calories and food is like a fuel that a machine needed. It was your Chakra resources. And Ino, just like what I've said to Sakura before, training can burn a lot of calories so if you skip your meal and decided to train, you will burn calories and since you don't have enough calories, you're immune system will be affected. So quit dieting and quit being lazy in terms of meals okay?" Ashura said. Ino nodded and eat her fill.

"Troublesome," Ashura chuckle since he know that Shikamaru will follow his advice.

"Now, get ready after you finish eating, you will battle with me and Indra to try your new technique okay?" The three nodded and eat quickly.

Ashura just give them a chance to try their technique so who are they to reject? It was a good opportunity for them so they will not let it slip to their hand.

"I'll be the referee okay? I wanted to see your so called new Technique," Asuma said with a smile.

"Actually, Asuma its not a new technique but rather an upgrade to our specialize technique," Shikamaru lazily explain.

"Oh," Asuma awkwardly laugh and everyone follow since Asuma's awkward laugh was really funny.

--*--