26: Train The Team 10

"It was only simple to do. You only need to put a right amount of heat to the water, calm your self, focus your mind to and pour the sauce to your noodles. and practice until you can do it as if you are just walking to the ground. You know that making ramen needs a measurement so you need to experiment the heat in water okay?" Choji nodded and tried to calm down his self.

"Okay game!" Ashura said.

He now saw the trees as noodle and put his water(feet) to the noodles(tree) he pour the heat (chakra) to his water and concentrate to it. He calm down thinking that if he pour lesser or put much heat, the noddles will taste awful so he slowly but surely pout the heat to the water.

He imagine that every step he make, the ramen inside his head added meats. He continue to do it until he just effortlessly do it with his conscious. And when he reach the top he exclaim that everyone looks to him weirdly.

"I made a Ramen! Yehey!" Ashura chuckle and when Indra heard it he also chuckle making Asuma who is in his side confuse.

"Why did he just shout that he made a Ramen?" Asuma ask.

"Well, according to our data we gathered about your team, Choji likes to eat so probably Ashura substitute the trees, Chakra, Concentration and the whole process of tree climbing to Cooking ramen in Choji's mind since Cooking Ramen also needs a right measurement and process. It makes Choji determine to finish it since it was food," Indra explain. Asuma can't help but to just agree. Why do he did not think about it? It was only a simple help but it was really useful to Choji since he finish it in just 59 minutes.

"I WANT REMATCH ASHURA-SAN!" both of Indra and Asuma look to Shikamaru who looks frustrated while Ashura was laughing.

"I guess, Ashura win," Indra commented. Both Asuma and Indra laugh.

Another match to Ashura and Shikamaru happen but this time, Shikamaru really gets serious to it.

While Choji made progress and Shimamaru was finish, it makes Ino frustrated since she can't even make a step up.

"I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE!" she exclaim.

"Are you going to stop? Its okay lets rest for a bit," Ino sit under the tree they practicing. She has a grumpy expression making Ashura chuckle. He don't know bur he find it amusing when he bond with his old friend who was now a kids.

"You what? Sakura manage to finish the tree climbing and water walking with only three hours. Even Sasuke was shock when Sakura did it and she earn a little recognition to Sasuke," Ashura casually said making Ino's eye widen.

"NO WAY! I AM BETTER THAN THAT BILLBOARD BROW! I WILL ALSO EARN RECOGNITION TO SASUKE-KUN! I WILL NOT LEFT BEHIND BY HER!" She stand up and pull Ashura to stand.

"Teach me too, Ashura-san. I will not let that billboard brow to be better than me! I will finish this activity early than her! Lets do this!" Ashura can't help but to  amuse. Just a while ago, she already give up but now she wanted to surpass Sakura immediately.

"Okay so for now, you need to calm down okay. You need a full chakra control and for you to progress, I'll give you flower's name and you'll tell me whats the meaning of it before you step up, okay?" Ino nodded and smile. He breath deeply and ready to do her job.

Now she slowly focus to her climbing trees.

"Astroemeria."

"Wealth and fortune."

"Amaryllis."

"Splendid Beauty."

"Anemone."

"Anticipation."

"Aster."

"Patience."

"Birds of Paradise."

"Joyfulness and magnificence."

"Bourvardia."

"Enthusiasm."

"Calla Lily."

"Purity and Innocence."

"Carnation."

"Pride and Beauty."

"Chrysanthemum."

"Fidelity, optimism, joy, and long life."

"Daffodil."

"Regards and Chivalry."

"Daisy."

"Loyal Love."

"Gerbera Daisy."

"Cheerfulness."

"Freesia."

"Thoughfulness."

"Gardenia."

"Sweetness and Secret Love."

"Gladiolus."

"Strength."

"Heather Lavender."

"Admiration and solitude."

It takes them 1 hour before Ashura smile and told her the last flower.

"Palm leaves."

Ino smile and step again.

"Victory and Sucess! Yeah! I DID IN WITH ONLY AN HOUR!" Ino jump and Ashura catch her.

"We still have a water walking activity so same instruction okay?" Ino nodded. Both Choji and Ino head to the water since Shikamaru finish it.

"What! What a drag! I'm lost again! Rematch again!" Shikamaru demanded so both of them start another round of Shogi.

"Water walking was just the same as tree climbing. The only difference was the surface is liquid so you need more chakra control until it become effortless for you to do it," same procedures was added to the two and they master it for almost two hours.

"I master the two activity for 2 hours and 57 minutes! I'm better than Billboard brow! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!" Ino was dancing and celebrating making Ashura, Asuma and Indra laugh.

The Blood Clone that playing with Shikamaru finish the match immediately making Shikamaru felt defeated. They had four match in span of 3 hours but none of them win by Shikamaru. Ashura tap Shikamaru's shoulder and smile.

"There are still a room for improvement so don't feel frustrated," Shikamaru sigh and nodded.

Ashura dispel his clone and gather the three.

"Ino-Shika-Cho is one of the team Konoha had been proud of. From your grandfathers and Grandmother, Yamanaka  Inori, Nara Shikagaku, And Akamichi Chobee. Your Fathers Yamanaka Inoichi, Nara Shikaku, and Akamichi Choza. And of course the new generation which is the three of you," the three was intently.

"Yamanaka is specialize to brain control, Nara is specialize to Shadow Control, and Akamichi is specialize in Body Weight Control. It was really a formidable combination that can really be a great destruction. I will let you perform your arsenal later but for now," all of them circle to him and intently listen to him. Ashura stare to Indra same as him and immediately disappear.

--*--