43: Sand Sibling

One month had pass and everyone was excited and prepared to the chunnin Exam. Specially the Team 7.

Naruto was trained by Ashura, Minato, and Kushina Sasuke was trained by Indra and Sakura was trained by Yuriko. It was the first time they saw each other after the training.

All of them hides their chakra and was inform to the danger they will face in the second part of Chunin exam.

"How your training dope?" Sasuke was grinning because he knows that he really change for three years inside and one month ouside of the training room. And he knows that he was really strong now.

"The best training I have ever had. That was cool although its hell, I was only permitted to wear off this weight seals in second part of Chunin Exam," Naruto said while chuckling.

"So what was your specialty Naruto? Sasuke?" Sakura ask.

"I was trained in Politics, Strategies, Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Kenjutsu, slight Genjutsu since I don't have any perfect chakra control and Sage mode. Oh I also had the teleportation technique that Ashura-sensei had. Then the basic in Medical Ninjutsu," Naruto said.

"I trained in Ninjutsu, Kinjutsu (secret Technique), Kenjutsu, Taijutsu, My Dojutsu, Shuriken Jutsu, Teleportation Technique of Indra-Sensei, Summoning, and Genjutsu," Sasuke said.

"Well mine was the Kenjutsu, Shurikenjutsu, Medical Ninjutsu, Strength, Genjutsu, Taijutsu and how will I perform Surgeries and diagnosis, and Yuriko's Teleportation Technique. What was your teleportation technique Naruto, Sasuke?" Sakura ask.

"I'm using seals and sensory to teleport," Naruto said.

"Using Lightning and portals," Sasuke said to.

"I'm using seals and water," Sakura said. They all sigh and then teleport back to Konoha.

The first thing they saw was Yuriko, Ashura, Indra, and Kakashi with all smile to their faces.

"So hows your training with these three?" Kakashi ask.

"Its awesome. Believe it!" Naruto said while laughing.

"Indra already said about the Chidori, I'll teach you that technique after the second test," Kakashi said.

Ashura immediately went to Sasuke and give him a seal in his body for protection and smile.

"Good luck, better make us proud of you and do your best. Its okay if you'll lose and it doesn't mean that you lose, you are weak. Accepting the result whether you win or not is a sign of strength I hope you remember that there is a lot of people who care for you," it was the last word they got and all of them vanish.

--*--

"B-but Sakura-chan-" Naruto did not finish his word when Sakura's fist landed to his head.

"Aw!" He complain.

What just happen? Well Naruto offer Sakura to have a quick training but Sakura decline since she needs to complete the diagnosis to the Illness that Yuriko gives to her which is the illness of Geko Hayate that Yuriko heal last month. She did not give her the clue how but she believe to her that she can discover it which boost Sakura's confidence.

"Hey you ugly! Don't do that to boss!" Konohamaru exclaim.

The Konohamaru corps gulped and Konohamaru regret saying it.

"What.did.you.say?" Sakura prepared to punch them when Naruto said to the Konohamaru Corps to run.

While running, Konohanaru bump to a three Sand ninja specially Kankuro.

"Let me go!" Konohamaru was actually struggling to Kankuros grip.

"If I were you, you will let him go if you don't want the Konoha and Suna went to war," Naruto smirk to him.

"And why would I do that?" Kankuro ask. And ready to use his chakra wire to attack Naruto. But Naruto just simply hold the wire and pull it.

"This attack is nothing but a piece of child play. And oh, by the way, the kid you are holding right now is the Grandson of the Third Hokage. So if you don't want to cause a huge mess by hurting him, then let him down," Naruto seriously said.

Kankuro gritted his teeth while Naruto look where gaara was watching.

"Like what you watch?" Naruto ask. He saw Sasuke who was also watching the scene in the tree as well as the red hair guy who looks like a panda.

"You're such a disgrace to our country kankuro," Gaara dissolve, become a sand and vanish into thin air. He appears beside the two Sand nins.

Sasuke also shunshin using a blue chakra and appear beside Naruto and others.

"Interesting... you can sense me," Gaara said.

"Yeah, and I can sense the other creature inside of you right now," Naruto said seriously.

Gaara freak out and grab Naruto's neck but Naruto did not even flinch.

"Do you think you can kill me using him?" The Killing intent of Naruto leaked out but only the Konohamaru corps and the Sand nin was affected.

"Let go of me if I we're you. Ichibi cannot win to me," Naruto said again. This makes Gaara and the others retreat. That was the time that Naruto grin and the atmosphere become light again.

"Are you okay Konohamaru?" He ask worrily.

"I'm okay, boss. That was cool!" Making everyone laugh.

"Can you teach me please, boss!" Konohamaru ask.

"Okay I'll teach the three of you lets go. Sasuke, Sakura, we'll see you at the bridge," Naruto transport the three into the forest and he teach them a C-Rank Technique that can fit to someone who still don't know there affinities.

"Next time, if I know you're affinities I will teach you a technique that really fits to all of you okay, for now, this Chakra Absorption technique first," he instruct them about how Absorb Chakra and use it on their own.

It was one of Ashura's technique that he gave to them. Sasuke and Sakura also know these technique.

"But where will we absorb the Chakra?" Konohamaru ask.

"You can absorb in trees here since they also have chakras. It came from the chakra that the people who throw techniques or die in this area making them rich to Chakra which is a good thing to Chakra Absorption," Naruto explain. The three listen as Naruto step by step though them how.

--*--