33: Removing The Cage Bird Seal

"The Cage Bird Seal in not Hyuuga's possession. It was a possession of Uzumaki Clan right, Elder Hikari?" Hiashi can't help but to grasp.

As a Clan Leader, he don't know that was a possession of Uzumaki. All he know that the Cage Bird Seal is a seal to protect the secret of their Kekkei Genkai once they die and a symbol of servitude of Side Branch to the Main Branch.

He don't know that their is actually a huge conspiracy to the seal.

"The seal that your Clan receive was the opposite of Cage Bird Seal and that was the Freedom Bird Seal which is also made by Uzumaki Mito. She happens to accidentally exchange the scroll instruction of the two. You happen to receive the Cage Bird Seal that time. But instead of bringing it back to her, you use it for your own interest. Even if you already know that the scroll instruction is not the Freedom Bird Seal, you insisted to use it and when Uzumaki Mito got the news, its already been too late. She order find the scroll instruction to you and your compound but only manage to go the original because you already copy it. So after that, you isolate the Hyuuga to other clan by making them marry someone inside your clan. And even secretly continue to give the Side Branch of that seal right?" Elder Hikari wanted to kill Ashura right now.

All his words are true, he use his power to prevent someone from the side branch to go against him. It was for his own interest.

"Why are you quiet, Elder Hikari? You did not expect someone to know what you did? Under the rules of Konohagakure, you already know that you break the rules where you can be label as traitor of the Village. From now on, no Side or Main Branch in this Clan. There are only a Hyuuga Clan without a separation. All the side branch member's CBS will be remove now and will have the equal rights with the Main Branch. Who ever complain well, we can entertain you politely," Ashura grin devilishly as he prepare his material on removing the Cage Bird Seal. He let an ANBU to bring Elder Hyuuga Hikari to I&T department.

"No one will complain to his decision. As a Clan Head, I become blind for all of this things making Elder Hikari use me like a puppet. I turn blind from the complain of each Side Branch and even use it against my Twin. I'm ashamed to what happen so as a compansation, the things that Kazama-san will be regulate as rules immediately," Hiashi said after he recovers to the truth he just heard right now.

In Ashura's time, Elder Hikari actually become insane as Hiashi push the removal of CBS before. In front of the whole Clan, he almost kill the person who was under the process of removing his own CBS. He stop it and when Hiashi confront him, he burst out everything and saying that the Side Branch is only a slave to him and the Main Branch. That they had no other choice but to do what he want. He also told everybody ont how he plan to kill the two heiress and Hiashi so he could be the Clan Head. He was only the brother of the Clan Head before and because of jealousy, he done a lot of evil deeds inside his own Clan.

Ashura can't help but to feel disgusted to that man. So he let the law to do their job after sending him in I&T department.

"Ashura let Neji become the first person to grant their original seals so they can seal the secret of Byakugan when they died.

Neji focus on the instruction on how to remove it. He pour his drop blood to the seal and put a little bit of his Chakra to the said seal.

After a minute, he can feel the ticklish feeling in his forehead when it was stop, Ashura gave him a mirror.

Neji burst out of tears as he now be free to the curse of being a Side Branch.

Ashura was smiling as he put the freedom seal on his name. The seal is only visible if it was stared near to it so even their nape is expose, no one will feel it was disgusted.

Neji felt his body to become lighter and he can feel a chakra flow to his eyes. He smile as he remember that he was free from his destiny. He also felt that his Byakukan had been upgraded as he can feel a powerful chakra to his eyes.

After they saw that nothing happen to Neji in the process of the removing the seal, everyone was given a scroll seal and let them remove the CBS by their selves after removing it, Ashura will put the freedom Bird Seal to their nape.

After all the side branch to get their Freedom Bird Seal, he also put it to the members of the Main Branch the seal. At first they complain bur as they feel that their Byakugan is much more powerful to their old byakugan before Ashura gave them the seal, they stop complaining and thank him with a smile.

By that day, the History of the Cage Bird Seal is already ended, their Byakugan become more powerful, they set another rules and demolish the side and main branch.

By that day that marked to their Calendar was now turn to an anniversary party and a big occasion to each Hyuuga Clan Members.

They become one, laughing with each other, chatting with each other, sparring and had a friendly fighting with each other.

The Calendar had been mark that this day is the day of being a Free from the cage bird that they promise to celebrate every year for their savoir, Kazama Ashura.

Ashura went home with a smile as thinking of his wife waiting for him.

--*--