15: Reunion

"I'm Tetsuya Indra by the way," if Itachi already had his EMS, he will not know his name, he just practically altered everyone's mind as well as the bingo book for their identities. Technically, everyone is under his powerful but mild tsokoyomi where he can altered their memories but not that much. If he altered it into higher degree, their Chakra will be drain so Indra was too cautious to this matter.

"Woah! One of the Famous Genius Duo of Konohagakure?" Indra smirk as he bring out his kusanagi out of the scroll.

"And since you killed my target and one of you is a Missing Nin from Konohagakure, then I'll kill you both," he dangerously said.

"Juzo, escape now I'll handle this one. You need to complete our mission," Itachi said.

Both of them know who dangerous Indra is. He has a million bounty to his head but still no one even tried to assassinate them. Just one of them can destroy a Village, whats more if they are two?

"Who give you a permission to escape?" Indra devilishly ask. Even Itachi felt goosebump because of it.

Indra clone his self without a hand sign and immediately dash to the two of them.

Juzo bring out his Hiramekarei and split it into two. He use the sword to counter the Kusanagi of Indra. While Itachi use Taijutsu to face Indra.

Juzo was too surprise as he already punch the Clone Indra but it still not yet popped as he was expecting.

Indra use his speed to kill Juzo using his Kusanagi while he duplicate Itachi and killed the duplicate.

Itachi was surprise to what he saw. He don't know how will he react since Indra was really, really fast.

"We need to talk!" Indra put him to his portal but far from Yagura. After that, he met Mei Terumi and the others. They thank him and give him a favor but since he only needs Zabuza as the land of waves was actually near to happen.

Zabuza accept the mission to Indra and Indra assure him that he will not let them die.

--*--

Indra use his portal and immediately dash to Uzushiogakure. That was the time that he let Yagura and Itachi out to his Portal.

"You! How did you do that?" Itachi was glaring at him. He knows that is was a Kamui, an ability of Mangekyo Sharingan.

He was also surprise as he saw Yagura who's waiting for Indra to tell them what will he needs to do now that he was already 'dead'.

"Ho-how?" Itachi is confuse, he don't know whats going on.

"You are already dead in the eyes of everyone, Itachi. As of where are we now, this is the Uzushiogakure that had been already ruined 13 years ago from the the attack of the three Elemental Nation. Follow me," Both of them was silence and shock. Of course Yagura knows the Uzushiogakure. In fact Kiri was one of the three Elemental Nation that Indra was pertaining to.

He saw how ruined it was but after following Indra, the place change to a near to end construction of the place.

The two of them still follow as Indra approach one of the clone who's working to one of the place.

"Where is the Alpha?" He ask. The clone pointed the Mansion so the three of them immediately headed inside.

"Alpha!" Indra call after a while, the Alpha clone appeared to his front.

"Oh? Teme is the civil war already stopped?" He immediately ask.

"Yes and I also bring someone. Tell your boss that Itachi is already here," the Alpha nodded.

"Utakata and Gaara is now resting to the lounge. You should check them before I assigned someone to trained them. And your clone will be reponsible to Itachi," Indra nodded.

Itachi saw the appearance of the Alpha. He can see the feature of Naruto and the Fourth Hokage to him but he was too old being Naruto and too young to become Minato. So he was curious who is that Alpha.

Indra activates his EMS and let Itachi to have his Future memories.

As he got the memories, he already know that Indra is Sasuke, his little brother.

"You've grown up," Itachi was smiling bitterly. He failed his brother and did not even saw how he grow up.

"Its already in the past. I had been too blinded and did not even bother to investigate the Massacre, the Academy thought us to look underneath the underneath but I failed to do it. I was eaten alive by the hatred that I have got ever since you left and kill our entire clan," Indra was smiling genuinely. He badly miss his brother, his blood related brother who was now on his front.

"Lets go and we will meet the other Jinchuriki. The Jinchuriki of Six Tails and One tail," Indra said.

As they reach the resting lounge. Both of them look exhausted specially Gaara who had a little arm and legs to continue.

Both of them already got  their future memories, and had the duplication clone who lingered outside the Village where they are right now.

Both of them want to condition their selves just how powerful they are in the future. There are still a world that they need to save.

"Utakata!" Yagura hesitate first but Utakata smile and welcome his Friend.

"Naruto already explain to me that you had been control by Obito. I already forgive you," Yagura smile and hug Utakata.

"Thank you..." he whisper.

"By the way, where is Hotaru?" He knows about the Tsuchigumo clan and how Utakata protect that woman.

"She was learning a Fuinjutsu under one of the clones of Naruto. She fell in love with the seals so she still did not give up on learning it," Both of the laugh with peace.

They chat and let each others know them as they will be working together.

Indra and Itachi was taking their time to bond with each other and Indra tried to tell him a lot of stories forgetting that he was rarely spoke ever since.

--*--

Okay just a few notes. Biwa Juzo is not an Out cast in the story. He was originally one of the seven ninja swords men of the Kirigakure. He was a wielder of Kubikiribocho before Zabuza had it. He was the first partner of Itachi in Akatsuki but died from the own hands of Yagura and his own sword. Their mission was to extract the Biju inside Yagura but the plan actually failed and he buys Itachi a time to escape.

He was the wielder of Kubikiribocho but in this story, he was the weilder of Hiramekarei since Zabuza already had the Kubikiribocho. Just seach his appearance to google

Snow