50: Sakura Vs Oto Nin

At the same day, Ashura remove the seals of Anko in the Tower. The two just watch Ashura dealing the Curse Mark of Orochimaru which give Anko a smile even if she was tired.

"I'm glad to see you don't have that nasty curse seal," Ashura whisper which makes Indra smile.

"Thank you for everything, Naruto. You didn't make me regret following you," Indra said grinningly.

"You are my soul brother, Sasuke. Remember that," Ashura said with a smile. They let Anko to rest as well as Ashura.

--*--

Back to team 7. Both Narutl and Sasuke just felt a senbon to a part of their body. It was the distraction that Orochimaru do. Sakura got the Earth Scroll to her storage seal in her arm.

It was the time that both Sasuke and Naruto fall out. It took them a time to know that the senbon had a poison.

Sakura immediately fly using her Phoenix Summon and catch the two. Both of them are shaking and had a high fever.

She flew and find a place to deal with the twi and have to deal with their poison.

Sakura had a started knowledge to poison so she manage to identify the poison that the two had and stroll around the place to find an antidote. Of course she leave her Phoenix and a Water Clone to where she drop the two.

After 2 hours, she got everything she needed and go back to where she drop the two. She made the antidote and let the two take it.

In just a few minutes, the two become normal and just resting. Sakura sigh and smile. At least this time, she manage to save the two.

She dispel her summon and sleep after making traps and mechanisms that her new Sensei taught her. She also made a beginners seal to protect the area and put a genjutsu to where they are.

She tied her hair and sleep. It was the time when the Oto Nins locate the three. It was Kinuta Dosu, their leader, Abumi Zaku and Tsuchi Kin the only female to their group.

"According to Orochimaru-sama's order, we will get Sasuke tomorrow morning. We will wait," Dozu said he looks like a mummy and porcupine combined and looks like a frog because of his standing stance.

--*--

Early in the morning, Sakura woke up sensing a chakra nearby that time, she immediately bring out a kunai and become alert. She ready herself for a battle and release the genjutsu but not the seal.

While scanning her surrounding, she daw a chipmunks and she sense a explosive tags at its back.

So she throw the kunai and completely separate the tags to the chipmunks. The chipmunks run and the explosive tags was blown away making the three oto nins alerted.

She throw the kunai where the three was hiding. She outside the roots of the three where she put the two who still sleeping.

Her face is serious and had her taijutsu stance that Sakura taught her. She still need to analyze their abilities.

She already deducted that their power was related to sound so she need to be careful.

She immediately activate the traps she made and let her eyes analyze their strength. Dozu use his left hand to attack and she saw that there is a device to it. Then next is Zaku who had a device to his both hand.

Then kin who use sound base bells and senbons to attack the mechanism. Sakura smile and let them destroy the mechanism since it was their role.

That time, Lee was purely confuse to the explosion nearby so he went where the explosion came from. He was amaze to what he see. It was his crush, Sakura who use mechanism to deal with her three opponent. He decided to watch and will help if something wrong happen.

Aside from taijutsu, he was also engage by Kenjutsu, shurikenjutsu, and fuinjutsu that Ashura and Indra gave him. So even if he can't use ninjutsu, he was still powerful.

"Is that what you've got?" Dozu ask.

"The mechanism I made was already been used their usefulness," Sakura said.

She drop her weights and completely engage herself to battle. She made sure to block her ears so that the three will not be able to use against her the sounds they may used.

The first thing she did is to engage a taijutsu and secretly put a explosive seals to their device. She wanted to know what will happen to the three if their device is broken.

This time, Ino, Choji, Shikamaru, happen to see the battle. They are all amaze how Sakura manage to engage herself to a battle.

"Looks like not only us improved," Ino said. She wanted to watch on how Sakura will deal her opponent.

Dozu use his device to attack Sakura's ear but no matter what he do, he can't use it.

"If I were you, you'll stop using that nasty device of yours. I manage to deduct that your power comes from that device that release a sound," Sakura said. After that, she retreat and activate the explosive tags.

Dozu's arm was now gone as well as the device. Then when Dozu use a kunai and clone it, Sakura use a substitution technique and teleport at the air. She slam Zaku's face using her enhance chakra punch. A full crater appeared to the ground making Ino awe. How powerful and how Sakura improve during their one month training? It seems like she still had a lot of trick to her sleeves.

Naruto and Sasuke woke up and watch Sakura to engage he battle against the three. Sakura stared to them as if saying not to help her so both Sasuke and Naruto nodded and seat while watching.

Choji saw it and let Ino and Shimamaru see what he see.

"It looks like they believe Sakura to finish the battle," Shikamaru said. He watch Sakura who was still fighting Zaku.

--*--