39: Sasuke's Training

The next day, early in the morning, Sasuke and Indra immediately started.

Its only five in the morning but both of them are already in the training grounds.

"Here, wear this," Indra throw him a weights which Sasuke immediately wore.

"I am called as a demon teacher since all of my student before was being push to their limits until their body collapse. They all curse me under their breath but also thank me after that because they become strong. Are you ready to everything to be powerful?" Indra ask seriously.

"I will do everything. When I said everything, it is literally. I will be more powerful so I can avenge my Family!" Indra can see the hatred in his young self. He just sigh but also smirk.

"Now I want you to stretch and run around the training ground 20 times," Indra said. Sasuke nodded and do what Indra said.

He thought it will just be too easy but he forgot that he was wearing weights. He did not complain and do what Indra said.

After two hours he completed the 20 laps and Indra immediately give him a water.

"Don't remove your weight until our whole training month finish. If you are already comfortable to that weight, we will add again. Five minute break and we will proceed to ninjutsu," He curse Indra in his mind. He was exhausted but he inly five him five minutes break.

But remembering the face of his older brother killing his family, his eyes show another motivation.

"Take this, it is a chakra paper. Channel some chakra in this piece of paper. We'll see what is your affinity. If it burn its fire, if it gets soggy and wet it is water, if it spilt into half its wind, if its crinkle it is lighting and if it crumple its earth,"  Indra explain which Sasuke immediately do.

The paper burn at the same time it crinkle.

"Hmmm... interesting, you have two affinities. I know that Uchihas is a fire user, I didn't think you also had a lightning. Luckily I am also a lighting and fire user," Indra said with Sasuke.

"So, Indra-sensei what we will do now?" Sasuke ask.

Indra immediately fire a lightning senbon to trees which awe Sasuke at the same time surprise.

He knows that Ashura can do technique without hand sign or shouting the technique but he did not think Indra also had that ability.

"It was lightning release: Lightning needle. Who ever hit by that needly will be electrified and it will be really, really deadly if you can control how powerful the lightning you release in that senbons," Indra explain.

He teach him the hand sign and let him remember it. Sasuke mentally noted it as Indra did another technique.

Indra's made a lightning ball to his hand and create a crater to the ground.

"It is the lighting release: lighting sphere technique as the distance grew the lighting spheres will grow larger until it reach a dead end and explodes," just like a while ago, Indra teach him the hand sign and Sasuke made a mental note again.

"This is the last," his body form a lightning protection around his body.

"This is the lightning release: Lightning shield. It can protect you to a close combat as anyone who tried to touch you will be electrified base on how powerful your control is. Now I'll do the hand sign," just the same as the two he do the hand sign and Sasuke made a mental note to it.

Indra explain Sasuke how can he tap to his affinity and how he will perform the technique which really make Sasule listen to him. His Ashura-sensei is right, he can teach him a lot.

"Now I wanted you to perform the three by noon. Its okay if you can't control it what I wanted you to do is to perform in on your own interpretation. Its also okay if you can't," Indra leave him to buy some lunch for him and Sasuke then he go back to him.

He pointed his mistake as he can and let Sasuke grasp it as soon as he can.

He look exhausted but he be able to perform the basic of the three technique before 2 pm. He let Sasuke eat his lunch first and give him 10 minutes to rest and let him run again for 10 laps around the training ground.

"Are you okay?" Indra was really concern. He don't know if he already was too harsh to him but he knows that this is the only way for him to know it was better to stay at Konoha.

"I am, I still need to train," Sasuke said so Indra gave him.

Indra add another weights and let him perform the three technique.

He struggle as he felt too uncomfortable to the weights and he can feel his control in chakra was much worse than a while ago.

"Already give up?" Indra ask even if he already know the answer. He knows how stubborn he was when he was young since he can get everything he wanted.

"No!" Hd concentrate and relax his mind until another hour before he manage to perform the three technique. Indra smile as he can see that his younger self has a lot of control to his chakra.

"Its already five we only have an hour left so I must give you something," he gave him the exact replica of his Kusanagi to Sasuke.

"This sword is the exact replica of my Kusanagi. I promise myself to give this to my student who had the same affinity to me. And that is you, Kusanagi is a made up of reflexible chakra metal. It means you can infuse some chakra to kusanagi itself. Tomorrow we will start to some basic in Kenjutsu. If you will prefer to join ANBU, a lot of them is a Kenjutsu Master and I can see your potential to this so I'll teach you," Sasume nodded.

Indra let him rest and guide him to his Apartment. Sasuke almost complain but Indra insisted since he knows that he was alone to his house.

--*--