49: Team 7 Vs Shiore

Anko explain the rules on how the test will happen. Naruto murmuring about what Anko said which makes her smirk and throw a Kunai to Naruto. Naruto didn't actually dodge it and let that kunai wounded his cheeks.

"Wow! Aych as speed was really worth of Jounin, Ms Mitarashi," Naruto chuckle and just wipe his cheeks. And in just a second, Naruto is already been at the back of Shiore and Anko. Both had a kunai to their neck. Anko only had a kunai in Shiores neck.

"I must admit a lot of genins this month is all aggressive and outstanding. Move now," Anko said so the two move quietly Naruto grin as if nothing happen.

"Naruto's speed was really fast. What do you think? Does their training is most harsh than us?" Ino ask. Shikamaru lazily shrugged.

Now, they just finish the signing of Waver and went inside the Forest of Death.

"This forest, its looks creepy this makes me so excited to fight him," Sakura said grinningly.

"Man! I need to pee!" Naruto immediately run first that makes Sasuke tense up.

"Naruto will pee at the second part but before he came back, someone transform to him," Indra said.

'What Indra-sensei said really come true' Sasuke though and ready his kunai.

"Sakura ready your self," Sasuke said. Just like what Indra said, someone really pretend to be like him but he can see that the person who pretend like him is worst since he didn't copy him entirely. The cuts in Naruto's cheeks was gone. It must be the reason why Naruto let the Kunai touch his cheeks.

Sakura use her palm to paralyze the vital points that her enemy got and Sasuke kill him without a second thought.

"We need to see where Naruto is," Sasuke said.

They reunited and Sasuke make a long code. Naruto ask Sasuke to repeat it not minding the person below the grounds. After just a while, they hear an explosion in their right. Before they go there, they had been stop by another person who pretend like Naruto.

"Stop pretending like him if you can't even transform just like him!" Sasuke said and throw a kunai to him.

"What are you saying, Sasuke? I know the code," Naruto told him the code which makes Sakura and Sasuke engage to battle with him.

"Naruto will not be able to memorize that long code, idiot!" Sasuke mock him.

"Your are really interesting, kukuku," the Naruto pretender said. Thats the time that the pretender transform just in to woman.

Near in the battle field was was Indra and Ashura is hiding. They will just watch if the three cannot handle the situation, they will appear to help them. Indra will not let Sasuke to go rouge or to had the curse mark no matter what will happen.

Shiore put them under genjutsu but Sasuke and Sakura manage to dispel it.

It was the tine when Naruto cane back neatly and grinningly.

"Sorry guys, I was late. By the way, about the code, I forgot about it!" Naruto said and engage to the battle. Everything that Indra told him really happen so he be able to counter it with the three.

The fight was really fast as their speed can par the Hiraishin of Minato. Naruto and Sakura and Sasuke was all on Sage mode to their respective summon. Sasuke's EMS morph having a battle to Shiore which makes Shiore use every seals or even her own summon. Shiore gulp her scroll and manage to steel their scroll and completely burned it. With that, the three already know that the person in their front had another reason to approach them other than the scroll.

Sasuke had two summon. One is crows and two is the snake. Even Naruto and Sakura had two summon. Naruto with his Fox and Toad while Sakura had Slug as well as Phoenix.

Sakura use her phoenix sage, Naruto to his Fox sage and Sasuke on his Crow sage since their enemy is a snake summoner.

But Shiore manage to surprise them and put a seals to all of them which really annoys the three. Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke cannot move by the pressure of the seal. They had been paralyze thats why Shiore Laugh.

She move like a snake and manage to circle her body to Sasuke. She tried to gave him a curse mark but before she did that, her whole body burned immediately revealing her real appearance.

"O-orochimaru!" Naruto gritted his teeth and force himself to dispel the seals in his body. He gather another nature chakra and did the Fox Sage. He dispel the seals that paralyze Sakura and just like Naruto, Sakura gathered another nature chakra for her Phoenix Sage and summon her Phoenix. She do her best to help the two telling herself not to be a burden.

This was the time that Orochimaru escape using  the ground. He distract the three and vanish. He knows that he will he defeated if he did not retreat.

He was gritting his teeth while escaping because he did not manage to give Sasuke a cursed mark.

He was surprise when someone manage to get his location. Its none other than, the older Team 7, Ashura, Indra, and Yuriko.

"What to escape?" Ashura smirk seeing Orochimaru a bit terrified to after finding out who are the intruder.  Orochimaru just know that these three is all Kage Level.

The genius duo and their female team mate who can be consider as one of the powerful kunoichi in their times.

"Not a chance," Indra smirk. They team up to their past selves and beat the hell out of Orochimaru.

Orochimaru is knockout by them and Indra grab the scroll inside his mouth and give it to the genins. They smile and nodded they got the Earth Scroll this time and they still need a heavenly scroll.

It was also the time where Anko came panting seeing her own ex-sensei knockout on the floor, she almost dash out but Ashura stop her.

"It's okay Anko-san. He was being under my seals thats why he cannot use any of his technique. I will remove your curse seal after we reach the tower okay?" It was the time when Anko calm down and all of them was teleported to the tower.

They put Orochimaru under the hospital inside the Uzushio and he let someone deal with him for further caution. He bring back his memory but Ashura also put some restraining seal so if Orochinaru did something nasty inside the Uzushio, he will be dealt again.

--*--