Epilogue (End of Naruto Part)

"You plan for three years training them?" Indra ask. Ashura nodded.

"With the new unknown threat, we cannot just seat back and relax. We need to prepare them physically and mentally. You know how much mental stress occurred to us when the War started. We almost lost as we begun to panic. We are not that ready that time," Ashura softly said.

"We will always be on your side no matter what," Yumiko said. Yuriko also smile who was near to Indra.

"I guess so, I just hope, this time, the world will not end like how our world end. I'm afraid to see it again. Afraid to be helpless and weak when everyone is counting on you. I'm afraid to see it again," Ashura frantically said.

"We will never let that to happen," Indra firmly said.

"I hope so," Ashura said.

--*--

Gamamaru, the Toad Clan Head and the oldest Toad in their clan open his eyes.

"Another prophecy!" He exclaim, Fukasaku who was near to him heard it.

"Great Lord Elder! What should we do?" Fukasaku ask immediately.

"Who are you again?" Gamamaru ask.

"Its, Fukasaku, Great Lord Elder," Fukasaku simply reply.

"Oh? I wanted to talk to a Man with disguise Red hair and his companions!" Gamamaru said.

After an hour, Ashura and Indra appear to the mountain and bow slightly.

"Its been a way, Super Gramps Toad!" Ashura greeted.

"Who are you again?" Gamamaru ask.

"I'm Uzumaki Naruto. I'm here to know the prophecy," Ashura Calmly said.

"Very well," Gamamaru started to Chant

"Gods and Goddess started to take none,
Clan from the outside will joy their fun.
They will move because of nothing,
this world might be end up devastating.
People from the future went back to gather,
and should be careful to a mother.
They will be aided from the past,
its up to them if they will last.
The other side is getting new power,
Will of fire needs to be louder.
Strengthen your heart for battle,
So your desire will not be rattle." Gamamaru chanted.

Ashura and Indra look to each other. They both have knott to their faces for confusion.

"Thank you, for letting us hear it," Ashura politely said.

"Are you going to stay, Ashura-kun? We will have a feast here," Shima said. Naruto smile and shook his head.

"We have a lot of things to do, Granny. Thank you for the offer but we need to go," Ashura calmly said.

Shima and Fukasaku give the two a permission to go. They know that Ashura is in hurry from the way he carry himself.

--*--

The people from the future started to discuss the new prophecy. They can't actually decode it immediately.

"Why does Gods and Goddess is included? And clan from the outside? Outside of what?" Ino ask.

"Goddess, Clan from the outside," Minato murmur.

"Theres a part of the prophecy that made no sense. Just like who is the mother? Why there is Gods and Goddess? Aided from the past for us to last. We are from future. Does it mean someone from the past will be here as well? What the connection of moving because of nothing?" Shikamaru voice out his opinion.

"Do my fellow kages remember the tale from Sage of the Sixth path?" Hashirama ask. Tobirama, Hiruzen, and Minato look to Hashirama.

"The tale of Kaguya," Tobirama murmur.

"Kaguya? As in Kaguya Otsutsuki?" Ashura exclaimed.

"You don't know her tale, son?" Minato ask.

"Well, you see, we just manage to know the tale of Ashura and Indra. But not the story of Kaguya. We didn't have a time to pursuit her story since we are in the middle of war," Indra explain.

"Kaguya came from the outside world, she went here like a meteorite. Maybe the outside clan that the prophecy the Toad Sage said is the Otsutsuki," Tobirama concluded.

"If they will be included, it mean..." Inoichi ask mortified.

"It means more battle," Minato confirm.

"Why did this war don't end?" Yumiko whisper.

"We will defend our place no matter what. Even with our lives faded, we will continue. For peace and for our new future! We will never let anyone takes the brighter futures we can give to our kings?" Ashura said his speech. The determination on their eyes lifted.

Right! As long as there is a hope, no matter how small it is, utilize it to have advantages.

"We will give everyone here a copy of the full prophecy. Each will give theie opinion after a week. But if you crack it immediately, information Raikage-sama or Ashura-san," Shikaku announced.

"For now, meeting dismiss," Indra said with firmly tone.

The meeting went good but not enough. They still have a prophecy to crack.

--*--

"Oh! They mess up the time," an albino like man said with a grin. He laugh maniacally looking to the portal that will send you to the world where the elemental nation is.

"I'm surprised that they manage to know how to do it. Lets give the show a little spice," he said. The portal specifically display the entrance of the Akatsuki's lair. He grin and went inside the portal he was being followed by three other Albino people to enter.

--*--

Konoha 12 and Konohamaru's team as well as Yamato and Sai who was included just week after the Konoha 12 started their training. They are slowly become powerful on their own way. With the help of their future self, they are destined to surpassed them in all angle.

People from the future started to research and make any sense to the prophecy. It will takes a while even with a genius to their side. Words that had been used is not actually complicated but simple. But the words was played and positioned, something tells Shikamaru that this prophecy had much deep meaning as it appears to.

As of now, they need to do is to prepare as long as they can for the up coming war. Because as Shikamaru dubbed, it will be really, really troublesome.

--*--

Naruto Shippuden part will be continue after the completion of Son of Sage's Naruto Part. Please be patient. After this chapter, we will begin into chapter 1 too as people requested to continue the Shippuden part in a same book.