53: Past Meets Future

Kakashi got the number 1 training room then Naruto got the number 2, Sasuke got the Number 3 and Sakura got the number four. Their training room is alternated by odds and even so the first two training room in left and right was for them.

He wait for them to enter before Kakashi enter his own training room. When he enter, there is a big portal after the door close so he enter it and he was greeted by a forest. The portal is in between of walls with a lot of monitors and bottons. There is another three doors near in the portals.

"Good to see you again, Bakashi," Kakashi froze after hearing that voice. His voice is familiar but much more matured to that voice he know. In just a second, Obito and Rin appear with a smile. Obito had a scar on his side face but both of his eyes had an activated Sharingan.

"Wh-why are you alive? How?" He was shaking he wanted to attack the two but another person stop him. He had another shock when he saw who are that person. It was not other than him. But his Forehead protector is gone. He had much more matured appearance than he was.

"I won the bet, Dobe," Rin giggle making Obito's temper rise again.

"Bastard!" Obito yelled.

"Come with us and we will explain to you whats happening here," the Future Kakashi said. Kakashi nodded and follow the three.

--*--

Naruto is already been here before. He was greeted with a big smile of his parents as well as another person he didn't know.

"Mom, who is this guy?" He ask.

"I'm your future self Naruto. I am much stronger to you since I already attained the Seventh Hokage," Ashura in his original form said. They talk a lot and the three explain whats really happening.

--*--

Sasuke knows that this place is also the place where he trained with Indra. He just don't know why it was in Uzushio. He already know the whole training room and how it works so when he enter the portal he saw his brother, Orochimaru, and a person he did not know. He alerted after he saw Orochimaru but he was stopped by Itachi.

"Its okay, Littler brother, this version of Orochimaru came from the future where he already  atone his sins. He become your sensei after you went rouge," Itachi explain. He knows that he went rouge because of Indra's premonition so he calm down.

"Who is this?" He ask. Indra smirk to his younger self.

"I am you from the future. We will train you to your highest peak to help the Village from the upcoming war," Indra explain.

"Wait, if they can summon you from the future, why did they not just kill everyone who's involve?" Sasuke ask.

"Because the war will be much more unpredictable. We fought the Akatsuki for 10 years. Everyone died one by one aside from me and Naruto so we came back her in the past to change everything. While we are doing our job here, we manage to perfected the Reanimation technique so we manage to summon dead and let them be alive again.

"Then why you didn't revive our clan?" Sasuke whisper.

"Aside from Mom, Dad, and Shuishi, we kill them again after we summon them. They still wanted to take revenge and attack the village. We manage to convince Mom and Dad to stop attacking the Village," Sasuke smile at the sametime he cried. He hug his older brother and the three of them explain everything.

--*--

Sakura enter the portal to and what she saw is the newly appointed Fifth Hokage her assistant and a woman who looks like her but had the bakugo on her forehead.

"If you are wondering why the fifth Hokage is here, we came from the future, dear. I'm you and you are me," Yuriko said. Then they explain everything to her on how her training will work.

--*--

Kurenai got the number 5, Kiba got the Number 6, Shino got thr number 7 and Hinata got the number 8 training room. Just like Kakashi, she first wait for them to enter before she went to her own training room.

She was greeted by her future self, and Uchiha Mikoto for her training. Both of them explain whats happening as well as their training regimen.

Kiba and Akamaru was greeted by his Future self and future Akamaru as well as Tsume, and Hana with the own dogs.

Shino is greeted by his future self, Aburame Fuu, and Aburame Shibi.

Hinata is greeted by her future self, Hyuga Hiashi, and Hyuga Hanabi.

Azuma is greeted by his future self and Sarutobi Hiruzen from the future too.

Ino is greeted by her future self, Yamanaka Inoichi and Morino Ibiki.

Shikamaru is greeted by his future self and his parents from the future, Nara Shikaku and Nara Yoshino.

Choji is greeted by his future self, and Akamichi Choza from the future too.

Gai is greeted by the Fourth Raikage and his older self.

Neji is greeted by Hyuga Hizashi and his future self.

Tenten is greeted by Uzuki Yugao, and her future self.

Lee is greeted by Master Chen and his younger self.

Jiraya is greeted by his future self and his old students.

Ebisu is greeted by his future self and Gekko Hayate

Konohamaru is greeted by the Clone of Naruto's future self and his future self.

Moegi is greeted by the Shodaime Hokage and her future self.

Udon is greeted by his future self and the Nidaime Hokage.

All of them explain whats reallt happening and what will be their future so they need to train much harder since they had the important in the war.

The people from the past is still processing what really happen but they are all determined to save their village.

They just don't that their training will be a hell.

On the other hand, Ashura is now on his office and reading every report they got. He smirk seeing what is the content of every report.

--*--