46: Written Exam

Ibiki was just staring at the front where his eyes was landed to Naruto. He saw how calm he was after he told them the rules. He he was also surprise to the orange lad in front who was sleeping even in front of him. He didn't saw that Naruto cast a Sealing art: Invisible clone technique and all of his clone was finding the chunin among the crowd. Hinata, Neji, and Sasuke is the only one who can see them since their eyes was all activated. Neji didn't actually care and continue to copy on the answer he got.

After a while, Naruto dispelled his clone and that was the only time he write the answer in the very fast pace.

Ibiki didn't see how did he gather the answer since he was just staring at him from the start no hand sign nor saying the technique. He actually didn't see that coming.

On the other side of the Test Room, the Rookie Genins teacher and non rookie genin teachers was amaze to the Rookie 9. They cheat and they all see that but all of them are sneaky and if not from the fact that the camera was not scooping the entire room, they will never know how they manage to do that.

"They all manage to cheat but did not label as cheating," Kurenai said with a smile.

"Their training with Ashura and Indra must be one of the reason why they manage to know the message of the test. Even Naruto from Team Kakashi was sneaky. What Technique is that? An invisible clone? If not for Kakashi here, we will never know that a lot of clone was roaming around the test room," Asuma commented while smoking.

"Their flames of youth is all burning brightly as they youthfully shine!" Guy said and Kakashi just eye smile. He was proud of his student from what they attain from the training they got to the two.

"It was a sealing technique, they manage to get a lot of technique to their arsenal without using hand signs. During their training with Ashura and Indra," Kakashi explain.

"I'm still wondering, how did the two trained the four team at the same time within a month, if they are clones, they should pop up after hitting," Kurenai ask.

"They didn't actually tell to us. But I suspected it was a blood clone," Kakashi said.

"It was impossible, Blood Clone was used by Chinoike Clan. It is a Kekei Genkai plus the user must be near to the clone so that they will not be gone out of control," Asuma said continuing his smoking.

"And if they use it to three other clones, it will be extremely dangerous to them," Kurenai added.

"You're so unyouthful, Asuma-san. Don't you remember? Ashura and Indra is one of the youthful genius we have in our history. A lot of amazing technique was made by the youthful genius pair. So it was not youthfully impossible that they created another clone techniques too," Guy exclaim.

The three nodded as approval. Right, they forgot how the two's mind is twisted.

"May we join to your discussion?" Ashura ask and seat between Kakashi and Asuma. Indra sear beside Guy who was at the last chair next to and empty chair.

"We are discussing how you manage to train the four team at once," Kurenai said while smiling.

"We use the modified Blood Clones of Chinoike Clan which was using seals instead of its usual Kekei Genkai," Ashura said.

"Modified Blood Clones? How?" Asuma interestedly ask.

"You need only a drop of your blood and this seals," Indra said and give them each a scrolls they only popped up to his hands.

The four open the scrolls and saw a lot of complicated mixing and kanji's formation. It has a circle at the middle of the scroll.

"You need to drop a blood at the center of the circle and do the Dragon and Rat hand seals. It was for beginners and since we already mastered it, we don't need to do anything, just thinking of the technique and we can perform it without hand signs or shouting the technique," Indra explain again.

The four can't help but to feel excited. They are ready to try the seal but Ashura stop them.

"If you don't want to draw an unwanted attention, you can try it to other place and use it privately?" Ashura ask and the four nodded.

"Why did you just let Indra gave us this seals? This is too valuable," Kakashi ask.

"It was just a supplementary Class Technique, we have a tons of them and a lot of variety of Clone technique, it only one of them so its no big deal," Ashura said with a smile.

"You are youthfully generous Ashura-san, Indra-san," Guy thankfully said.

"We must watch the test I think it is the interesting part," Ashura said.

Ashura and Indra can clearly see the clones wondering inside the test room while finding the answer without being caught. They still can see the cline even if it was transparent and will only be seen by someone who had a dojutsu. While the real Naruto was sleeping in front of Ibiki.

Ashura can't help but to reminisce his own test before, he nearly fainted since he don't have any answer to write. Hinata offers to copy her answer but he refuse since Ibiki throw a Kunai near to him. His whole body is trembling and he can't even move naturally that time. He sweat a lot while staring at his test paper. In the end, he pass the test without any answer just his name, his Village, his team number, his sensei, and nothing more but a dot every box.

Now he can see that his younger self was grown up enough to be calm at the test and act like he did not cheat using the new ability he gains towards him and their parents.

--*--