45: The Test

"Well, aside from Team 7 which is our team, they also train the Team 8 which is the team Kurenai consist of Hyuga Hinata, Inuzuka Kiba, and Aburame Shino. Team 9 which is Twam Gai consist of Tenten, Rock Lee the one that you had a duel a while ago, and Hyuga Neji. Team 10 which is the team Asuma consist of Yamanaka Ino, Nara Shikamaru, and Akamichi Choji," Kakashi said.

"Wait, even Ino-pig was trained by Ashura-sensei and Indra-sensei?" Kakashi nodded and smile.

"Thats why you need to be careful to them because just like you, they also trained with them for one month and according to what information I gather, they are all can par to Low jounin to high jounin level just like your team. From speed, agility, stamina, strength, ninjutsu, taijutsu, kenjutsu and many more field of technique. I'm informing you so you could be alert to their group," Kakashi said and the team 7 nodded.

"This is going to be fun!" Sasuke said with grin.

"We should make our senseis proud!" Sakura said.

--*--

"So you we're telling us that the Sound and Sand Nins are going to invade us?" Hiruzen ask.

Hayate nodded. Yuriko, Ashura, and Indra was actually inside the office now which they really expected.

Hayate was already cured thats why his mastery to kenjutsu was back to its prime.

"Thank you for informing me about this but our ninja is already informed to this informed. We will attack at the third part of the chunin exam. Jiraya and Tsunade will be here to help to so don't worry about this," Hiruzen said so Hayate nodded and leave.

It was the time where the three appear in front of Hiruzen.

"It should be the time to bring their memory back, Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura," Hiruzen said making the three laugh.

"I'll take Ero-senin here," Ashura said.

"I'll take Lady Tsunade here," Indra said.

The two disappear and for 30 minutes they are back with the two. Three rather since Tsunade is with Shizune.

"Sensei!" The two hug Hiruzen and Tsunade almost cry.

"Well, Ero-senin we still have an issue to talk," Ashura said while knuckling his fist.

Jiraya paled and in just a second he vomit blood because Ashura punch him really, really hard.

"That was for not informing me as well as saying good bye to your last mission," Ashura said making Jiraya chuckle nervously.

"Brat! You've grown up huh," Ashura just smirk and give him the other two copied of the Icha Icha Paradise that Jiraya finish before he die. He also give him another four copies which was written by Ashura for continuing his legacy.

"Glad to see you again, Ero-sennin. I'll introduce you to my younger counter part after the second part of Chunin Exam. I'm sure they will be alright since they are trained by us," Ashura said.

"We'll help to the invasion and put to Orochimaru's head that he can still go back here," Tsunade said.

"He can go back?" Jiraya and Hiruzen ask.

"In our time, Orochimaru help us with the Forbidden technique thats why the war was extended for another three years before he died completely since his curse mark was all faded," Yuriko explain.

"I can put Orochimaru a loyalty seal so he cannot betray us to our battle next month," Ashura inform.

"That sounds great, you should retire after the battle, Sensei, I'll take your place," Tsunade said with a smile.

"I though, you don't want to go back here?" Hiruzen ask again confusedly.

"If not for this brat, I will not go back. But being a Hokage was really attach to me maybe in my first two years I really despise that chair but after everything happens, I do love it," Tsunade explain which makes Hiruzen smile.

"Alright, I'll retire," Hiruzen said.

--*--

The team 7 open the door where they were greeted by Kakashi. He told them good luck before they enter.

"So you all also been recommended," The three look where the voice came from and it was the team 10.

"Ino-pig its nice to see you again. Hope to fight with you," Sakura smirk.

"I am trained by Ashura-Sensei and Indra-sensei so if you fight me, you'll be beaten badly, forehead," Ino said with a smirk.

"Wow! You are also trained by Ashura-sensei and Indra-sensei? How did he do that? I am with him from 6 am to 10 pm. And Indra-sensei is with Sasuke at the same time for one month," Naruto said with amazement in his face.

"Wait what? You are also trained with them?" Kiba said so he was with Hinata and Shino. Ino and Sakura having another argument after Ino hug Sasuke at the back.

That was the time they they are interrupted by Yakushi Kabuto by saying the Amegakure Genin was known by their temper.

All of them is warned about him so they put some fake attitude to him that they also learn during training.

Naruto and Sasuke ask him about Rock Lee and Gaara which he give the information without a second.

The fight between him and the Otogakure Genins's trick was shown to Sasuke's Sharingan and Hinata's Byakugan. Kabuto actually hurt himself to gain the sympathy of the rookies.

They all thought the same thing and it was how fake Kabuto was.

Naruto and Sakura fake their concern and went to Kabuto. As much as Sakura don't want to, she heal Kabuto's injury so that the guy will believe that he gets their trust.

It was the time that Ibiki and the others shown up using Shunshin. A full gear Elite Chunins was on their back with all grins.

He Morino Ibiki introduce himself and give them the numbers randomly which makes Naruto at Hinata become seat mates. Sakura was two rows at the back of Naruto and Sasuke was in the left side one row in front of Sakura.

The test is only simple, they need to cheat without being caught.

--*--