41: Training II

After a week inside the training room, Sakura now memorize the Human Anatomy so she went to her Sensei who currently just got out in a surgery room.

"I presume you already memorize it, Right?" Sakura nodded. Both of them went to the training room again and Yuriko started to explain her everything.

"First of all, I know that you are confuse why I did give you this assignment to do. First of all, a lot of people look down to a medic ninja because they are a non-battle ninja who only needed to wait for someone to get injured before they can be useful. But Medic Nin is much more deeper than that. It can be use as a weapon if the Medic Nins are much more creative on their own. My Sensei is actually one of the people who uses Medical Ninjutsu as her weapon," Yuriko said.

"First of all, Medical Ninja needed to know the Anatomy of the Human and of course, it automatically gave them the knowledge of Human's dangerous parts. For example, the vital points in your nape, if it was hit by someone it can kill you. It was one of the advantage you will have to someone, you know where they can be hit so they will die immediately. You can use senbons to prick that dangerous parts," Yuriko said with a smile.

By that time, she remember Haku who uses Senbon to make them believe that Zabuza died. She remember how Naruto told them about Haku when they face him inside the Demonic Ice Mirrors in their Waves Mission. They make them paralyze and almost just killed because of that big needles.

"Does Haku rings any bell? He is a Medical Ninja but still can take battles with Naruto and Sasuke right? He just use senbons in his first attack which really gave disadvantage to the two," Yuriko said. Sakura remember it as Sasuke almost die that time if not for Ashura and Indra stopping the battle.

Sakura don't know that Medical Knowledge can use in Battle field.

"So lets continue," Yuriko said with a smile. She though her the things she can teach to her and Yuriko hope that her younger self can surpass her achievement even before.

"Before we stop training for today, I wanted to say you something," Yuriko said while Sakura is panting she was out of chakra right now. If not for the pills she take from Yuriko, she might die.

"Being weak is a choice," with that, Yuriko went to her room inside the training room as well as Sakura.

That quote that her sensei give her really impact her so much that she almost can't sleep.

--*--

Sasuke was now on their new training room. He can't help but to be amaze on how advance it was. First of all, just a mere week outside can be a year inside so it can help them trained with a lot of time without even worrying that the Chunnin Exam will start.

"Activate your Sharingan. We will unlock the level two of your Dojutsu," Indra said. Making Sasuke confuse.

"Level 2?" He ask.

"The Mangekyō Sharingan," Sasuke widen his eyes but immediately compose and activate his Sharingan.

The next time he knew, he saw the eyes of Indra turn into Violet and he passed out.

Sasuke saw that he was walking to a house he can't even move from his own body as if it was controlled by someone. He felt his eye activate his sharingan as he see his brother just open his own.

He saw him sitting in a chair.

"So what did you see with that sharingan of yours?" Itachi ask.

"Itachi, I see your death," he said without hesitation. He don't know why did he say it.

Itachi close his eyes as if he was mocking him.

"My death? Well then..." in just a split of seconds he appears to his back.

"Try to make that happen," He smirk as the wind blow to his body and he just let his body move he watch how he will deal with his brother.

He felt the excitement that he didn't feel even before. The battle starts and his body dodge every attack that his brother did. He even use a swords while blocking him.

He felt how his brother throw him in midair and how he use Chidori and Chidori Nahashi that he don't know when did he knows it.

He saw how his body stab his brother using the sword he had with a split of second.

They land to the ground while seeing his brother's body lay bloodily in the ground.

"You've gotten stronger" he whisper.

"In the end Itachi, there is something I want to ask you," but she didn't finish his word when Itachi gesture him to look at his right. Then he just saw his brother's body become crow.

Sasuke inside felt scared to his brother's power but the body did not. It smirk.

"Just like last time, you've created crows using genjutsu while saying the exact line," in split of second, he appear at the back of the chair and stab him at the back.

"I say it once more," he can feel the intense killing intent he's leaking.

"On the night of the clan's massacre, you told me that there was a third person," Sasuke widen his eyes on what he just heard.

A third person? Someone help Itachi to kill their clan? From analyzing the situation, although Itachi is an ANBU and prodigy, it is way too impossible to kill everyone without him have any injuries just like he saw.

Unless...

"There was another member of Uchiha clan who you didn't kill. Which means they help you massacre them," Sasuke can't help but to shiver at the truth he just hear.

"Who was it?" He ask coldly.

"Uchiha... Madara," his brother weakly said. Then a vague memories appear to his head that he don't know what is it but a giant fox in a bubbles form.

--*--