13: Yagura and the Civil War

Hotaru and Utakata grasp. They know where they are.

"Welcome to Uzushiogakure no Sato," Indra said. They both followed to him. After a while it was like they enter another portal when they saw the village that looks ruined a while ago become under restoration.

They saw a lot of same faces who was working to build the ruined Village with his Enthusiasm.

"That guy, he has the Chakra of Ashura," Saiken said. He sigh seeing the Youngest Son of his Father. He knows how kind the man was as he rules their clan with a great system before.

"Oh! You've finish Utakata so fast? Hi Saiken! Hi Hotaru! Hi Utakata, we meet again," Although Ashura has a different appearance, he knows that is was Naruto.

His chakra is familiar to him and they already meet in the near future.

"Long time no see, Naruto," Utakata said with a smile. Ashura is not even shock that he knows him since he know that Indra give him his knowledge about the future.

"Come in and I'll bring you to where you will both stay. Don't worry because this place is extremely safe, it has lot of defense seal and nobody can go inside without our permission. We still need a a week and a half to finish this all. Since boss is now on Sunagakure, I will be incharge to your trainings specially you Hotaru," Ashura's clone smile.

"Wait what? Who is you boss?" Utakata ask.

"Well all of us here is just a clone. We just have an specific order to follow. Although we had feelings and emotion just like our original body. We can spilled blood too if we want and can even fake our own death as if we are the real. Specially the Chakra Signatures that we had. You can mistakenly assume that we are the real," Utakata nodded. Indra said that he will still need to go in Kirigakure to complete his task today. And just vanish in thin air.

Both Hotaru and Utakata followed the Clone Ashura as they saw everyone who efficiently do their task.

"How could you do this?" Utakata ask.

"Do what? This multiple shadow clone? Well, its not fit to you honestly since this technique is actually forbidden. If needs a large Chakra Reserve without using someones chakra. I can see that you only have a lower Chakra Reserve. It can kill you from Chakra Exhaustion," Utakata just nodded and both of them was led to a Mansion.

"Well, as you can see, this is the first thing we finish since it will be the main HQ from the upcoming war so you will still need to temporarily stay here since a lot of houses here is still under recontruction," Ashura embarrassingly said. Hotaru laugh and said it was okay.

"Okay then, I'm sure you just came from a fight, rest for today and tomorrow, we will start to train both of you. You don't need to forbid Hotaru and I presume you already know why," Utakata nodded and relax himself. He needs to become a tool again.

--*--

Indra Manage to use his portal after he arrive near to the Entrance of Kirigakure to go directly to Mizukage's office. He put Genjustu around as well as the privacy seal after he drop their.

And since Indra's EMS and Reinnegan is activated, with just a milliseconds, he already freed Yagura to Obito's control but did not manage to alert him. He just put the control to the duplication. He already put the order in just 2 second making the real Yagura owe.

"Who are you? And how did you freed me to an Uchiha's control?" Indra did not answer him and just activate his eyes. Because of that, he gets his future memories and already had the answer.

"I'll participate to your mission but what about the Civil War here? I really don't know who to turned tables right now," Yagura was depress. He thought himself as useless because he can't even protect his village to someone.

"We will end the Civil war three day from but you need to fake your death," Yagura just nodded as his violet eyes bore a determination.

"You will be trained by Naruto who become the jinchuriki of all the tailed beast. He will let you to control the beast inside you with your full power. Utakata is already there," Yagura's eyes widen. His former friend was already there. He can't help but to feel excited that too far to the Cold Blooded Mizukage image that he have.

"Lets end the Civil War so that I'll be freed from paperworks," Yagura exclaim. Indra just smirk and tell him the plan before he let the duplicate Yagura sit to his Mizukage Chair.

--*--
Two days passed and Yagura was ready to everything they needed.

"Are you sure about this information?" Obito said using Yagura's duplicate body. An ANBU is sweating because he knows that his life was at the door of death right now.

"Yes Mizukage-sama," Obito immediately kill the ANBU and prepare to a battle, well not him but Yagura's duplicated body.

The rebel group has Mei Terumi as their leader. They already felt to much to what their Mizukage was doing. And now that they already know who is the mole, and how will they dealt the defense, how will they do to take down the jinchuriki Mizukage, their wills was lifted up and proceed to the whole plan.

While Obito told Pein about the coup d' tat and how they will get the Sanbi early as they expected. Zabuza Momochi and Haku was already in their place.

Both of them can't help but to grin as they just need to act after a few weeks. That was only the things he needed to do as a change to his beloved country.

He can't help but to feel to grateful to the two clad who help him. Now they ger ready for a fierce battle.

--*--