16: Ichibi

Ashura use his Hiraishin to go to Sunagakure. He knows that Indra will also reach the Kirigakure using his own teleportation technique. Now he needs to convince Shukaku and the young Gaara to go with him. He will also do the Duplication Technique that Indra and him invented in the last year of the war.

He was a sensor type ninja so it was not that to find Gaara's signature chakra. Gaara was playing to the backyard of the Kazekage's house. He was all alone there and he was playing using his sand.

Ashura use his speed to make a duplicate to him and grab him then replace him to his place. It will just look like as if it was a strong wind.

He knock him out and he use his hiraishin to teleport outside their Village.

When Ashura check out if they are already safe, He enter his mind scape.

Just like Ashura's mind scape before when Kurama was still eaten by hatred.

It has a water and a big cage where the Shukaku was residing.

"Hey Racoon!" Ashura teased. His white eye become paler and glare to him.

"Who is the bastard human who enter my Jinchuriki's mind scape? How dare you to call me Racoon? I AM A TANUKI!" Shukaku said.

On the other hand, the Shukaku who was on Naruto's mind scape wanted to snap out so Naruto let him.

"You! How did you get me? I mean a chakra! I mean my self! Ok Father I'm confuse," Shukaku said.

"Well I am you in the future, Shukaku from the past," Shukaku from the future was really ashamed right now.

"Huh? Racoon is a Tanuki right? It was the same okay?" Ashura ask.

"YOU IDIOT! Tanuki is a Racoon Dog I am not just a Racoon okay? Are you nuts? It was simple to differentiate. And why would you have my future self?" Shukaku from the past ask.

"You're insulting someone that they are idiots but you are also an idiot! Of course we came from the future, loser!" Kurama calmly said. The other Biju started to close their ears.

"You! You! You! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE!" Shukaku shout. He grumpily sneer to Kurama making Ashura really confuse, until now he still don't know why Kurama and Shukaku hated each other.

"You are just a weak Biju, even your brain is also weak!" Kurama said.

"You are the weakest, Kurama! Our power is not base on how many tails we've got! Your stupid belief is really annoying!" Shukaku said.

"Well can you stop fighting anymore? Well for my own perspective, powers are not just appear on how you look who talented or how many tails you have. All of you had a unique power with a weakness and strength. Just like me, I was the dead-last of our class but look at me now? For me power can be yours by your hard work. So don't argue anymore okay? Shukaku from the past, we need you and gaara to help us to prevent the extinction of the human race. We are here to beg your cooperation," Ashura said with a smile.

"It should be okay that the Human Race go Extinct. They are all hatefuls!" Shukaku from the past said.

"Shukaku from the past, this guy give us both a freedom to go with our father. He gave us the freedom to choose if we want to stay or to have our freedom to the hatred we have accumulate from the past. We choose to stay with him but he did not harass or even use our chakra with force. He fulfill his promise from the day that we encounter him. He let us realize that there are still people who was kind and not all the people is really hateful," Shukaku from the Future said.

"If you want, we will let you have your future memories together with Gaara. But still our friend who had that power was still in Kirigakure to go look for the Jinchuriki of Six and Three tails," Ashura said.

Shukaku was still hesitant but seeing his Future self who looks like really happy to his own, he can't help but to be curious.

"Okay! I'll go with you," Ashura grin again and clap.

"Great so we will just need to teleport there!" Ashura went outside Gaara's mind scape and use his Hiraishin to go in Uzushiogakure. When he went inside his clone report that Indra drop by here to deliver Utakata and Hotaru.

He just nodded and continue to go inside the Mansion of the Uzumaki's Royal Clan.

After just an hour, Indra came back from Kirigakure.

"I already manage to take Yagura to our side. We will just need to stop the Civil War before I came back here with him.

"Okay, Indra. Good Job. Gaara and Shukaku is inside, give them their Future memories," He order.

Indra just nodded.

"By the way, the training tomorrow with Team 7. Are you going to go? Or you'll just send a clone?" Ashura ask.

"Well, I'll send a blood Clone for the mean time. I still need to finish the Civil War and make a deal to Zabuza. How about you?" Indra ask too.

"Same as you, still need to continue my research about the death defying clones we need. More like Reanimation jutsu but much looks like a human than a corpse," Ashura said.

"Hn..." with just that, Indra Disappear and went to Gaara's room and let him and Shukaku had their future memories.

He completely disappear after he was done and go back to his own business.

While Ashura already made his Blood Clone and went back to the Village. He still need to continue this research since he will need their help.

He change a lot lf things but he know that the fate will defy them so needs to be careful to his own moves and tried to preserve them until the real battle came.

--*--