36: To The Land Of Waves

The two continue to train the Konoha 12 and they are preparing for infiltrating the ROOTS of Danzo. Specially to get rid of the Civilian Council Power just like how he get rid of it during his reign.

He completely divide the Shinobi Council and Civilian Council and let them taste the power of being the Hokage. It was the first thing he did as he reign since they are in war.

Ashura, Indra, and Hiruzen manage to do a perfect plan to eradicate the growing power of the Civilian Council.

It includes the acceptance of House Chore for Class D-Rank Mission. Ashura told Hiruzen that the Civilian already thought that they are much more powerful to the Civilian because they can make them like a slave using their money. The simple things that they really do in their own are passed to the Genins to do and they will just give them money.

It was technically like a slavery which makes the Civilian people thinks that they are far more superior to the Shinobis since they can make them follow orders using just a money.

Hiruzen and the two laid the plan to give a restriction the rules will not only includes rules other than paying money, it will also be needed to investigate if it was really necessary.

But in exchange Ashura give Hiruzen a better plan for genins which really satisfied Hiruzen but also makes him felt ashamed that his government authorities are far more weak and unstable than how Ashura lay his trump card and plan.

"How can you plan all of this? Although it look so simple, but to formulate this kind of plan is too unexpected," Hiruzen said with amazement.

"From our timeline he attain a lot of nicknames which includes the 'unpredictable ninja', 'unpredictable leader', the blue flash of Shinobi alliance', 'fastest ninja', and 'strategist freak'. He trained under Naras and Yamanakas for war and tactics since he was the ace of the war and the strongest aside from me in our timeline. Since Shikamaru and Shikaku was not always with him, the training under them can make Ashura formulate plan immediately," Indra said.

Hiruzen was shovk on how was Ashura really powerful. He knows that the two was powerful but not this overpowered person.

"Lets go back to Danzo. We will both infiltrate them in ROOTS HQ and we will let the others see that Danzo died in heart attack but the truth is, we will send him to Uzushio's dungeon. We will keep him for something we will do in the future," Ashura said. Hiruzen approves the plan so after he talks about the plan with the two, he immediately made a moves.

--*--

"Tora the Cat, Mission Complete," Kakashi said with a smile. With more trainings with the two, he can let them be nominated to the upcoming chunin exam.

Naruto was complaining how the cat scratch his face and how he was annoyed to how many Rank D-Class Mission they have done from the past week.

"Jiji! I don't want another Class D. Please give us another Mission. We are no child anymore," Naruto said while pouting.

"Stop it Naruto! Don't br too disrespectful to our honourable Hokage. And you are only a genin you should-" Hiruzen stop Iruka from lecturing Naruto by tapping his shoulder.

"It's okay, Iruka. Beside it was Kakashi who can decide about this kind of decision making. So Kakashi, is your Genin team are ready for a Class C mission?" Hiruzen ask.

He already know that the mission he will give is a rank-A mission but he trust Ashura and Indra to the decision they make to send them in the Land of Waves.

"They are far more ready to a Class-C mission. Probably, they can handle Class-B too since their strength and Teamworks improves drastically specially under Indra and Ashura's training," Kakashi plaster his famous eyes smile.

"The genius brother trained them?" Iruka ask.

"Yes Iruka-sensei! They are both cool specially Ashura-sensei. Both of them teach us a lot, believe it," Naruto said with his Foxy grin and high pitch voice.

"Hn," Sasuke said and nodded while Sakura smile and nodded too.

"O-okay," Iruka said.

"Well, let him enter," the door open and Tazuna immediately enter. The smell of alcohol lingers to their noses as they see that Tazuna was actually drinking Sake.

"Are this bunch of idiots who will protect me? Specially that short idiot guy? You don't look like a ninja!" He said while hiccuping.

"Who are that idiot you pertaining to? Is that Sasuke?" Naruto ask while pointing Tazuna.

The three fall in line and he saw that he was the shortest among them. Naruto was ready to assault Tazuna while complaining and babbling about how he will be a hokage and he need to respect him but he was stop by Sasuke and Sakura.

Hiruzen can't help but to compare Ashura and Naruto which was really had a huge gap. If you don't know that truth, you will not be able to connect the two unless you are a Nara.

But Naras are too lazy to investigate and to bother something that didn't catch their attention.

"I am a jounin and this was only a simple Class-C mission. We will be able to protect you from bandits," Kakashi said seriously.

He nodded and Hiruzen dismiss everyone except Tazuna. Ashura and Indra immediately appear to the group which makes Tazuna a bit terrified.

"Mr Tazuna, according to our investigation, this mission was actually a Rank-A mission since it includes ninja for them to take care. We will let you have this mission but please, next time be more honest since you actually broke some of our rule, you can be arrested because of this," Hiruzen said with a strict tone.

Tazuna felt ashames to what he did but he had no other option.

"You must be thankful to this two since they pay your balance towards this mission. The two will also be in the dark to protect you but they will only appear if Team 7 can't handle the situation. Practically, the two will observe their improvement and you will just tell them that the two was with them if the ninja strike, understand?" Hiruzen said with his Kage Voice.

"Y-yes I-I understand Hokage-sama," Tazuna said.

"Don't worry the Team 7 can handle this," Ashura said with assurance.

--*--