37: Travel

The Team 7 was now traveling towards the Land of Waves already. They can travel using trees since it was one of the two's training to them. But since Tazuna was a Civilian, Kakashi take consideration and walk while traveling.

Kakashi explain them about the other nations and their Kages. As they know that the Kages was suppose to be the most powerful, Sakura and Naruto unconsciously belittle their Hokage but Kakashi told them not to and told the two how powerful Hiruzen is. He told him how he strike during the second and third shinobi war plus his attainment of his title as the 'God of Shinobi' and the 'professor'.

--*--

While they are on the road, Kakashi saw a puddle that makes him think that there is a enemy. He immediately use the substitution technique and hide.

While hiding, Indra and Ashura appear beside him.

"What are you two doing here?" Kakashi ask. He don't know whats really happening.

"This mission is a Class-A mission so the Hokage send us here if something might happen on the road. The Hokage did not hesitate to let the Team 7 handle this because he wants us to evaluate there improvement as well as to help the Wave Country to be freed in the iron fist of Gato," Ashura said.

"Wait, the three are only a genins. What if something will happen to them?" Kakashi asked. He was worried to his genin and also confuse why did the Hokage gives them a Class-A mission disguise as Class-C mission.

It was totally a suicide.

"Trust your genin team, Kakashi. Plus they need to experience the cruelty of our world. Don't worry, we will appear if we saw that you or your team cannot handle the situation," Indra said. Kakashi just nodded and observe his genin.

Just after they pass the puddle water, the Demon Brothers appear and attack Kakashi. They chop him in to two that makes the three genin shock in fear.

But the three immediately work together after Sasuke snap them.

Sakura went to Tazuna and immediately made her signature moves to out balance the two demon brother.

She punch the ground and it crack making Tazuna awe and shock on how powerful Sakura is. Naruto also make his Shadow Clone Technique and 10 Clones appear.

All of them run towards the two and attack using their Kunai it was for the distraction. While Sasuke use his speed and flexibility to tied them to the tree using their own weapon.

Kakashi can't help but to be amaze how they work together. Whats more Tazuna? He just insult them a while ago and now, he knows that he will be safe in them.

He just don't know why.

And that was the time that Kakashi and the two appear.

"Good job, everyone," Ashura said with a smile. 

"Indra-Sensei! Ashura-Sensei!" Naruto immediately dash towards the two and hug them.

"Did you see what we do? We beat them with our teamworks! Believe it!" He said with a smile.

"I saw it since we observe the three of you on how you will be able to handle the situation," Ashura said.

"Wait! Kakashi-Sensei? YOU'RE ALIVE?" Sakura scream. Naruto saw a lot of logs in the place where they saw Kakashi died.

"YOU! YOU! YOU!" Naruto didn't see that coming but he was glad that their sensei is alive.

"This mission is a Rank Class-A. The Hokage entrust you this mission and we will be here to observe you. Not until we saw you cannot really handle the situation, we will not appear okay? We need the three of you to be more resourceful to your surrounding and practice your teamwork. Understand?" The three nodded as they all determined to continue the mission. Since the Hokage trust them to take the mission, why not continue it?

The two disappear as the Team 7 continue their travel.

While they are on the boat, and even if they already knowhow to walk in the water, they decided to use boats to reserve their own energy and chakra.

"The two explain to me about your own problems. Your country was under the poverty because of Gato right?" Tazuna nodded. He tell them the story how Gato manage to colonize their country and how poor their country is. He also told the Team 7 that the mission that he just paid is Class-C but the Hokage and the two men who appear a while ago had a proper investigation towards the mission and they decided to continue it. The four nodded and silently continue to travel.

--*--

On the other hand, Zabuza and Haku was now ready to face Kakashi and the Team 7. He was under the two genius's order and that was to spy over Gato.

The two already told them that they will just put a show the three that they will die but the truth is the opposite. He wants to fight with the legendary jounin that was added to the bingo book when he was already young.

The two just give them an order to fight as they can. So he accept it and the two promise their safety if something will happen.

After this, the peace treaty between the Kiri and Konoha will happen as they already been in contact to Mei Terumi who they had help during the Civil War.

When they reach their destination, while walking, Naruto sense something on the bush so he immediately throw a kunai there. He did it two times and when they went there they saw a white rabbit who almost dying.

"Waaaahh! Sorry! I dis not know that you are only a rabbit!" Naruto was crying in anime tears while rubbing it to his face.

After a while, Sakura beat Naruto while screaming.

"You! You! You! Bring the rabbit down now!" She said saw Naruto pitifully bring down the rabbit as Sakura start using her Medical Ninjutsu.

"Drop!" Kakashi said. And then, an explosion happen.

--*--