25: Team Asuma

"Naruto!" the young gaara call him. He look back to he him and smile.

"Hey gaara! Whats up?" Ashura ask. He actually let his real appearance appear here same as some of Indra's clone who's helping him.

"You look frustrated!" Gaara said with worry, Naruto is his first friend so he wanted to help. Although he is small right now, still he has the knowledge of the future.

"Well, I was researching on how to make the Reanimation Technique to be perfect. But I think something is missing but I don't know what is it. I tried to experiment but its all the same, it failed," Ashura frustratingly said.

"Why don't you use seals? You are already a Seal Master I'm sure it can help," Gaara suggested.

He don't know that he really help a lot.

"You're right! Seal! I'm too stupid not to realize it," As Gaara laugh, Ashura go back to his Laboratory and start experimenting the Reanimation Jutsu but with a seal.

--*--

Asuma came to Yamanaka's flower shop. When he came over, Ashura and Indra is already waiting there while chatting with Inoichi.

"The language he invented was really good but its hard to pronounce I can say, it was really tough to simplified it. I will never really understand their minds," Inoichi said making Ashura chuckle.

"It only took 6 months for us to learn that language. Maybe because we are all frustrated that time and desperate since a lot of leaked information happens to acquire by the enemy," Ashura said.

"What are you all talking about?" Asuma ask and light a cigarette.

"Well, I'm studying the language that Ashura and Indra give to me when we bump to each other. They give me copy and I want to master this," Inoichi said.

"Language? What kind of language?" Asuma ask again.

"It was called English," Inoichi said.

"It has teo types, verbal type and written type. Right now I'm practicing the written type since it looks like a symbol but much more easy to write," Inochi said and let Asuma see it with his own eye by giving him the scroll where the English Alphabet was drawn.

"Well, it looks much simple than Kanji," Asuma said and give back the scroll.

"Right so I'm practicing it," Inoichi said.

It was the time where Shikamaru and Choji came by. As usual, Choji is eating chips while Shikamaru has a lazy demeanor. His arm are all on the back of his head. After a while Ino went outside the shop with a smile on her face.

"Lets go Asuma-sensei," Ino said.

"Well, we would like to introduce to you our invited Jounin to our training today. This red haired man is Kazama Ashura and the brown haired man is Tetsuya Indra," Asuma said and drop his cigarette.

"Hello Ashura-san, Indra-san," Choji said and eat his chips.

"So lets go? We'll teleport immediately to the ground so we don't need to walk. Now all of you hold me," Asuma, and Indra hold Ashura's shoulder while the three hold Ashura's hand.

In just a second they arrive immediately to the Team 10's training ground.

"Cool!" Ino exclaim.

"Its not shunshin right?" Asuma ask so Ashura smile.

"Yup!" While popping the 'p'.

"So what would there activity today?" Ashura ask.

"We'll we will have tree climbing activity and if we can, we will also do the water walking," Asuma said and light another cigarette.

"I see," Ashura smirk and two clone immediately popped out without him using hand-sign or even saying the technique. It all looks too solid making the four amuse.

"Wow! You can make clones without hand sign and saying it? Can you teach me some?" Choji said excitedly.

"Why not? But first, lets focus to your tree climbing," one of Ashura's clone headed Choji to the other side of the training grounds while the other clone headed Ino to the other side.

The Blood Clone Ashura smile to Shikamaru and headed him to the middle.

"What a drag. It's too troublesome to do this," Shikamaru complain.

"How about we play shogi for 3 hours today if you finish your tree climbing and water walking within ten minutes?" Ashura bring out his shogi board making Shikamaru widen his eyes.

"Its troublesome but you've got to me there!" Shikamaru immediately do the two activity. He immediately finish it with only 8 minutes. He is grinning like he win a lottery making Ashura chuckle. Both of them settle to the shades of tree and started to play shogi.

"Just like that? He manage to coax Shikamaru to finish the Activity? Are you sure that Ashura can survive Shimamaru's tactic in shogi?" Asuma was really amuse to the guy named Ashura.

"He can stay for 4 hours battling Shikaku in Shogi when we are 12 years old before we came to our secret mission so you don't have to worry about him," Asuma awe again because of it.

Both of them really deserve the genius title.

On the other, Choji was struggling to climb in tree without using his hand.

"Ashura-san I-I can't do this," he sadly said after he fall again for five times.

"Maybe my teaching tactic is not right. How about this?" Ashura smile as he remember the Choji on his time often use ingredient of a food to substitute to something important in his training and the whole activity as a food he will cook.

"You imagine you're feet as a water and the tree as a noodles. The chakra was the heat. Then imagine your concentration and focus as the sauce to make Ramen. Every step you progress was the meat," choji drool to what Ashura said and imagine everything that he instructed. He sigh and breath deeply first as the image of the ingredients of ramen begun to have a picture to his mind.

He imagine his feet as a water, he imagine the tree as noddles. He begun to drool again and start to so his job.

--*--

Defying FateOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara