34: Uzukaze Clan

He immediately use his Hiraishin and teleport to his apartment where he can see his beautiful wife who was placing food in the table.

"I'm home!" He said while grinning and hug his dear wife, kissed her to her cheeks and rub slightly her stomach where his little babies are residing.

"Welcome home, Naruto-kun. How's your day?" She ask.

"Well, I just fix some minor problem in Uzushio and remove the Cage Bird Seal to the Side Branch of your Clan," Hinata become worried as she stare to her husband who happily tells he the summarize of his today's activity.

"Would it affect the future? It was too early if we still going to trail the timeline of ours," Hinata said.

"Dear, we go back to the past to change the future so we will change everything even if it messed up the future. Beside the fate will do everything to led the future to its same outcome so if we had the chance to change something here, we'll do it," Ashura said with a smile. Hinata smile and kiss him to his cheeks.

"So now, I'll invite my younger me to ear here. I'm sure he'll be glad. So activate your seal now," Hinata nodded and activate the henge seal she had same from what Ashura had.

She had a brown color hair with the same short length style of her hair. Her eyes become blue just like the same with Ashura's original eye color since she love it too much.

Sh had a slightly tanned skin which is not really looks how paled his white skin before and she had the same outfit as how she dress when they got married.

"Done," she smile at his Husband so Ashura teleport where the young Naruto is right now. After a while, Indra and Sakura made their way inside Hinata and Ashura's house with a two dish with them.

Sakura had the same hair color to Hinata but she let her to have her original eye color that she have since Indra love them. She had a slightly the same feature to Hinata's henge and her hair lenght is a bit shorter to Hinata. She had a slightly paled white skin and all who can see them can tell that they are fraternal twin.

Their Henge name is Kazama-Uzukaze Yumiko  for Hinata and Tetsuya Uzukaze Yuriko for Sakura. They are a fraternal twin of the secret Uzukaze Clan who specialize in Medical Ninjutsu and had a monstrous strength that can par to Tsunade itself.

It was where Uzumaki Mito learn her 100 healings for their background that made by none other than, Indra.

"We'll take meals here since the two really missed us," Yuriko steased her Husband. Indra slightly growl but he know that his wife is telling them the truth. Indra really missed his wife but of course, Ashura misses Yumiko too. They did not see each other for years unlike Indra who saw Yuriko before they go back to the past.

"Hey guys! I invite the whole team seven if its okay since Naruto was with them when I invite him," Ashura said with a smile plaster to his lips.

They saw Naruto who was grinning and the three who was Kakashi, Sasuke and Sakura who did not see that they can teleport that far.

"By the way, Kakashi, the girls are our wives. The one with the slightly paled skin and shorter hair is Yuriko, Indra's wife and my dear wife is the woman beside her, Yumiko. They are twins from the Uzukaze Clan," Ashura introduce the two.

"Woah? Both of your are married? And to the girls in Uzukaze Clan? You sure to be lucky dude," out of his Character he exclaim it without restrain. He was beyond shock since in the Tsokoyomi, he knows how powerful the Uzukaze is. They are a Medical Fighter Ninja where Tsunade and Mito actually trained.

Just the name of the two makes every ninja shiver whats more to a Clan full of ninja like them. Only hokage of the Konohagakure and few ninja who knows about them. Kakashi only knows about the clan since his Sensei become a Hokage and he let him have a mission to their place. That clan's place is too hidden and it is not part of the map since the Clan Place is literally under the water.

Most of the people in the Uzukaze had an Earth and Water affinities that actually really fit to Medical Ninjutsu.

"Sensei? Whats the big deal about Uzukaze Clan? I did not heard anything about it. Even in the prominent clan all over the Shinobi World," Sakura said.

"Well, Sakura-Chan, Uzukaze Clan is where Uzumaki Mito and Senju Tsunade train their ability in Medical Ninjutsu as well as their monstrous strength. They can be a Fighter even in front line of wars and can be at the back being a Medic-nin. So that makes them really special. And since you told them about not being on the book of Prominent Clan is that, only few peopl who know about it. Probably will not exceed to 50 person and only Konoha who had the permission to go inside their place. They might be in the isolated place, they are a prominent Clan from Konoha," Ashura explain.

Sakura remember that Ashura told her that she has a good chakra control which is one of the requirements of being a medical ninja. She had taken liking of reading books about Medical Ninjutsu so she become interested.

"Re-really? C-can someone of you train me? I really like Medical Ninjutsu ever since Ashura-Sensei told me about it," Sakura become hopeful as she really wanted to have a special training.

Yuriko glance to Ashura and Ashura just smile and glance as if he just said. 'Its already there so why not take it?'.

"How about this, I'll train you after you pass the second stage of Chunnin Exam? They are already near," Yuriko said.

Ashura was right, they did not need the memories of the future before but they manage to win the war. Why not mess the present-past of them if it can make a brighter future.

--*--