10: Plan Starts

Both Indra and Ashura was now had a meeting with the Third Hokage, Hiruzen. They let him know about their plan and let them give a permission for this.

Practically, Hiruzen give them the best access he could ever give without alarming the council and that includes their frequent in and out of the gates. They had pass for them to do a lot of mission outside.

But they also want to train the others for them to be fully prepared for the start of everything, the chunin Exam.

--*--

"Whats the plan?" Indra ask.

"Practically, we will use Multiple Shadow Clone for us to do a lot of thing in one hand. First thing is to enter the ANBU with another identity and grab the S-rank Mission and above. It was for us to decrease the number of Shinobi in the allied to help us just in case the war will happen," Ashura immediately wrote in kanji the first thing that they will do.

"Next is a Clone to help the Konoha 12 or Leaf Legion to their training we will use the four days of every week to train them. Probably base on their schedule, Team 8 which is also known as Team Kurenai will be every Tuesday, Team 10 which is known as Team Asuma will be every Wednesday, Team 9 which is known as Team Gai will be every Thursday and last but not the least, our team 7 which is every Friday," Ashura wrote this also as Indra nodded and mentally take notes to this.

"Do we need to make a jinchuriki alliance. Specially the akatsuki will extract the Biju on them. Gaara and Shukaku of Sunagakure, Yugito and Matatabi of Kumogakure, Yagura and Isobu of Kirigakure, Roshi and Son Goku of Iwagakure, Han and Kokou of Iwagakure, Utakata and Saiken of Kirigakure, Fuu and Chomei of Takigakure, Killer B and Gyuki of Kumogakure, and last, Naruto and Kurama of Konohagakure. For now we will not let my younger self to know this plan but we will in the future," Ashura explain while writing the notes.

"It will affect the Future too much and will change it drastically. We will lost the advantage of predicting the Future," Indra said.

"Indra, we did not even have this advantage before when we won the battle with Obito, Madara, and Kaguya. And now that we already know our enemy. How powerful they are and a large part of their plan, we still have the advantage. It is our goal, to change the future and defeat the destiny of apocalypse," Indra immediately understand Ashura's point so Indra nodded and continue to listen to his Hokage.

"We need a bunker and bases with a full defense for our alliance. We will also recruit the akatsuki if we can reform them," Ashura noting everthing he can remember to his past and future right now.

"For now, it was our priority so do the Multiple Shadow Clone to start," Indra nodded and start to make 5 Clone.

While Ashura immediately do 10,500 Shadow Clone and Henge them in various ages, gender, even insect, animals, things, tree and spread them all over the Shinobi world. From the Five Great Nation up to a small Village and even his Mother's Ruined Village was not exempted.

Ashura plan to use the Uzushiogakure as their Hidden Base. He will let Indra to use his Rinne-Sharingan to use Genjutsu to make it like a ruined village in the eyes of people who did not have an access to it. He plan to rebuild the Village without the knowledge of other Nation.

He also put markings just in case he needs to use the Hiraishin or the Thunder God Technique of his Father.

Although he can teleport from one place to another without using a mark, it was only limited to 300 km and he still need to imagine the exact place where he will be appeared.

Indra Henge one of clone for the ANBU plan. The next two went to know how many more Shadow Clone he will make to go in Uzushiogakure and to help Ashura and to gain knowledge to the said Village on how they will deal it. The last two will be the caretaker of their place here specially paperworks for plans, scrolls, and how he will organize everything. It will be much more than okay if the Head Strategist of Ashura which is Shikamaru to be here too. His brain can par on Ashura's brain.

Indra can't even connect the Younger Self of him to Ashura. His younger self is a reckless, annoying, knucklehead and dead-last of their batch but looking to him right now.

He was too far from that person. He change so much but change for the better.

Its just, Indra wanted Ashura to drop his pretense that he is okay even if its not. He lost everything.

Everything that he work hard just to have it since he was young. He broke his promise to bring peace and to protect his homeland. He failed them miserably and Indra knows that he still blaming his self for the deaths of their Comrade.

He was sad and hurt but he knows what Ashura feels was beyond that emotion he has. Probably, hatred, sorrow, longing, regrets, and many more negative emotion.

And he knows that if something will happen to him, he might gone insane to the point of no turning back. Indra sigh and continue to work for his Hokage.

He already accept his fate that he was his subordinate and he is his superior but he was also his best friend and Eternal Rival. It will not change no matter what.

"Indra, prepare for our first training with our little chibi comrades. First thing we need to do is to gain Kakashi-sensei's attention and make him request to us for training his Genin team," Ashura was grinning using his famous foxy grin making Indra nodded and finish the last stuff he needed to do. They will now go to the team 7 for their training to make them strong.

Beside Shikaku and Kakashi, there is no other person who was close to their fake identity so they need Kakashi to channel them for the other team without a hassle.

--*--