18: Words Of Wisdom

"Sasuke, I can say that you have a lot of potential. You're speed is way above the other genins and I can admit that it can par to a low chunin level. You already had a justu on your arsenal and had a strong foundation to be more powerful. I guess you will have much more to blow if you can unluck your kekei genkai right now and spar to me," Sasuke sneer as he thought that Ashura was only the same to others.

They had a high expectation to him since he was the last loyal Uchiha.

"However, you are full of hatred. If Naruto was eaten by his emotion you are surpass by your emotion. You are not thinking the next consequence of your attack. You are also reckless and you are underestimating your enemy while overestimating your capability. You will be killed by that habit. Base on the information I had been gather to you, you wanted to kill someone right? Because of your ambition, you're potential was being block by the hatred you have. I'll not judge you wanted to continue that kind of thinking but use your hatred, surpass you emotion and use it as your motivation to become more powerful," Sasuke was taken a back. He did not know that he had a lot of weaknesses. No one even bother to tell him that face to face other than the Red head man who is in front of him.

"You also had a lot of opening specially if you're performing your Clans jutsu you're Taijutsu was actually can be a high genin to low chunin level but while you are attacking me, I can still see the opening specially the vital points that if it was attacked, it can kill you immediately," Ashura smile to him with a reassurance.

"I give you pointers to our sparring a while ago when I am dodging you, remember it. I suggest for you not to underestimate someone and overestimate your self. Try to accept your own ability and limitation as well as try to understand your teammates and enemies, their weakness and strength for you to use for your own or against them while battling. Just like my advice to Naruto, calm yourself, think the consequences of your attack and think a plan while battling and don't let your emotion surpass you to block your potential," Sasuke nodded and Indra smile because he know that Ashura's word impact him too hard.

"Now Sakura, base of my gathered information about you, you are actually a civilian right?" Sakura nodded and nervously stare to Ashura.

"Civilian people actually had a low chakra reserve. Don't take it as an insult because it was an advantage," the whole team 7 was confuse to what Ashura said.

"The larger the chakra reserve a ninja had, the stronger jutsu they can learn right? But it also had a disadvantage, ninja who had a larger chakra reserve was suck in chakra control just like Naruto. The reason why you can use a Multi Shadow Clone jutsu which is actually a forbidden technique since it requires a lot of chakra was only easy as eating ramen to Naruto because he had a large chakra reserve but Naruto can't make a normal Clone we usually use because it requires a lot of chakra control," the three nodded into their realization, Ashura was right, Naruto can perform the Multi Shadow Clone but not the normal clone Technique." He pause a bit and smile.

"And ninja who had a small chakra reserve can't perform a higher ninjutsu, they can be formidable in genjutsu and taijutsu since both of them require a perfect chakra control," Ashura explain.

"Bu-but I scored low in Taijutsu and Genjutsu to academy," Sakura said lowly.

"It because you're not practicing. Sakura, it okay if you had a crush to Sasuke or something but to prioritize it than hard work, you will be useless. You scored so high to the academy written test and you are proclaim as the best konoichi in your year. Use this advantage for you to advance. People like Sasuke needs someone he can relied since he has a clan to restore and-" Ashura was stopped by Sasuke on what was he was telling to Sakura.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Are you pushing me to this annoying banshee?" Sasuke ask.

"Well its not, Sasuke, I actually doing the opposite," Ashura chuckle. He never know that Sasuke will react like this. It was unexpected.

"As I was saying, if you wanted to be recognize by this guy, you need to reserve yourself, work hard and prove yourself to him that you are worthy to walk beside him, make your feeling a motivation to become strong and fit him. But for now, work hard first," Sakura realize her mistake, yes, Ashura is right, she only fangirling around her Sasuke-kun but because of the ambition that Sasuke have, she will only be a useless to him. Now she found a new motivation, she will work hard to be strong and not to fan girling again.

"I will, Ashura-sensei," Sakura smile but Ashura was taken a back.

"Uhm sensei? I am not your sensei right? Kakashi was your sensei," he awkwardly said. Indra knock Ashura's head and stared to him as if he was an idiot.

"Idiot Dobe! Of course you are also a sensei since you teach them some of your words of wisdom," Indra emotionlessly said to him.

"Indra-teme! You're too cruel! You're like you partner you always hurt me you know?!" Asgura felt like crying while rubbing his head.

"You become so sadist because of her. I should stay away from you!" Ashura childishly said. The three genins all laugh and it includes Sasuke who felt ease after the intense battle they had.

"Well done my little cute genins," Kakashi appeared with his famous eye smile.

"Your late!" Both Sakura and Naruto said. Sasuke just Hn a bit and put his hand into his pocket.

--*--