42: Mangekyò Sharingan

"Just like Uchiha Madara," the big Fox said. He just popped it using his hand and the bubbles explode.

"One of the Konoha's founding Father and the first ever Uchiha who unlock the Mangekyō Sharingan," he softly said.

"The founding fathers?" He ask again.

"Wether you believe me or not, its up to you," Itachi sigh.

"Stop messing around!" Sasuke shout his body shiver with anger even the young Sasuke.

"People live their live bound from what they see is right and true. There reality could turn out to be an illusion. Everyone is living by their own assumption wont you agree?" Itachi said.

"What are you getting at?" The one who controls the body was mad, Sasuke can feel it but the only thing he was doing right now was to felt the fear.

"You were once under the impression that I was a caring older brother,"

"And I wanted to believe that it was just a horrible genjutsu," he can feel his body was shaking in anger. He don't know what to do.

"But it no mistake that this was a reality!" Another powerful technique he just use again but it did not even make itachi move to his chair.

"You still like to talk big. But then again, I suppose there are more than just big words this time," he retreat first as he see the smirk of his brother.

"You're certainly strong. But you still lack the same eye as I." They still mocking each other and the fight continue.

Itachi told him thar Uchiha Madara is his Mentor and he cannot kill him as he don't have the same eye he don't have. Itachi become like a crazy man and he just reveal the secret on how Uchiha obtain their Mangekyo Sharingan.

Itachi told him that he will kill him so he will obtain a whole new level of power. The Sasuke inside was now crying and he don't want to hear what his brother said.

He still secretly want his brother back.

But his body just told him how he make the demon inside him and he will kill him to avenge the Uchihas.

He saw how his body move how it was protected by snakes how they fight with weapons and how his brother grab his eye.

He saw himself transform like a monster. He can feel that his body paralyze but what really shock the young Sasuke was Itachi.

He can feel that his brother weaken he can see how he struggles fighting his body.

"Please stop this," he's shivering and crying and he didn't know that his eyes activates his Sharingan and the tomoe was now three instead of one.

Now thet went outside and use ninjutsu to fight until Itachi use Amaterasu. So Sasuke use another tactic.

He attack below after he substitute himself from above. He can even mock him that the black flames took him a lot of chakra even he was panting.

The weather become dark and it started to rain and the storm was heard around while the two was talking.

He reveal that his last attack was not to target Itachi but to creat the whether, he use the kirin using the thunder he accumulate using the natural thunder and make it a dragon.

He though Itachi died but Itachi use Susano as counter attack that was the time that something grows to Sasuke's Body and someone just appear to battle field but Itachi quicky kills the snake. It was the time that Sasuke become frantic and he just throw more bombs and weapon but Itachi's Susano is too strong that it only bounce back.

Itachi walk to Sasuke's body and he can feel his body's struggles. He though that Itachi will pull his eyes again but the only thing he just did is to tap his forehead just like how he always did when he was young.

He smile to him before his body collapse and Itachi die. The Matured Sharingan in young Sasuke's eye morph until it become Mangekyō Sharingan before the whole place back into normal.

"Are you okay?" Indra ask.

Sasuke was traumatize and he can't help but to cry. He don't want that happens and he don't know why.

He see Indra's eyes both turn into Reinnigan while smiling with him.

"Your future is quiet interesting huh," Indra chuckle a bit seeing Sasuke had activate his Mangekyō Sharingan.

"Look at your eyes," Indra gave him a mirror and he was shock seeing his eyes looks like how Itachi's eyes is.

"You could see my future?" He ask and Indra nodded.

"It was one of my ability as well as Ashura. But there is a rules that the person we see the future must not fight us and did not have any intention to fight with us just like you so we cannot use it while battling with someone," Indra explain.

"Then what is my future?" Sasuke ask determined.

"It all started in this upcoming chunnin exam. It will only happen if we did not unlock your Dojutsu into higher level. You will be beaten by an enemy and your thirst from killing your brother will started to rise. You trained under Kakashi to acquire your Chidori because you will fight the Jinchuriki of Suna who is Gaara. You was beaten badly but Naruto manage to save you, the Third die because of the same person who bit you and you went rouge trained by him and kill your brother. After that everything is blur since I can only see the range of Three years," Indra said.

"In your chunnin exam, try to kill the Kusa Ninja or Oto Ninjas they will try to kill you. Becareful to a certain snake okay?" Sasuke shiver again but nodded.

"I'll tell what did I see from you to the third so we will be prepare to the invasion. Now you will be under Yuriko's surgery so she can transplant another eye to you to achieve the level 3 of Sharingan the Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan. Don't let yourself be bitten by the snake during that time," Sasuke nodded.

--*--