8: Naruto's Uncle

"Here is your order! Two Miso Charsu Ramen," Ayame said enthustiastically. She serve the Ramen to the two as Naruto begun to fill his stomach.

He felt shy to order again but Ashura knows whats on his mind so he smile.

"Order as many as you want. I won't mind," Ashura said.

"So Ashura-sama, where did you came from? Will you live permanently to my neighbors apartment? Its pretty empty for how many years," Naruto ask while eating.

"Well, we just came back from a long term mission that the Hokage give to us. We've been away from the Village for 12 years," Ashura explain. Naruto can't help but to be awe but still eating his precious Ramen.

"Well! Will be neighbors!" Naruto said enthustiastically.

"How about you? How's your day?" Ashura ask.

"I met my Sensei today and he was three hours late. So I put an Eraser to the door and oh man! He fall for my prank!" Ashura chuckle because he knows the truth is the person who fall for his prank that time is only Kakashi's substitution.

"Then I become in a team with Sakura-chan so I'm happy but I'm also irritated that Sasuke-Teme is also part of my team. We introduce ourselves to him and he just leave us just like that!" Naruto continue.

"So tomorrow is your test for being official Genin?" Ashura ask.

"Test for being official Genin? But we are already a Genin right?" Naruto ask confusedly.

"Well, although you had your forehead protector right now, it doesn't mean that you are already a Genin. You need to pass your Sensei's test before you become an official genin, if not you'll be back in the Academy. By the way who is your Sensei?" Ashura ask even if he already know.

"Kakashi-Sensei. Ashura-sama is the test really scary?" Naruto ask him again. Ashura slurp another Ramen before he answer Naruto.

"I can say it was. Beside out of 20 genin team sometimes only five team who will pass the test. And if your teacher is Kakashi, did he told you not to eat tomorrow? And if he did what exact word he told you?" Ashura ask.

"Well, Ashura-sama Kakashi-Sensei said 'I suggest to all of you not to eat, you might puke'," Naruto said while imitating Kakashi's voice.

"Eat tomorrow," Ashura said.

"But-but Kakashi-Sensei said not to," Naruto said worriedly.

"He only suggest and not order you to eat. Beside I'm sure his test is also like his Sensei's test before," Ashura said.

"Okay!" Naruto grin again and finish his fifth bowl before they go back to their apartment floor using Hiraishin. He also bring some take out Ramen for Indra because he knows that it was still sleeping.

"Naruto!" Naruto stop on opening his apartment and look up to Ashura.

"What is it, Ashura-sama?" Naruto tilt his head as Ashura kneel for them to face each other.

"Can you keep a secret?" Ashura as seriously. Naruto just nodded and wait for Ashura's word.

"I-I'm actually your Uncle," Ashura said softly. Naruto widen his eyes because of shock.

"You mother is my half-sister that makes me your uncle. Its just our family has a complication and I can't use the Uzumaki surname that I had. I'm sorry if I'm away when the times that you need me-" Ashura did not manage to continue his word when Naruto hug him tightly and cry.

"I'm sorry, Naruto," Ashura said softly but Naruto just shake his head as his first response.

"Don't say that, Ashura-sama. It's not your fault. I'm happy to meet you, Ji-san, believe it!" He said and run inside his apartment. Ashura chuckle a bit because of his younger self's reaction.

"I can say that your chuckle is geniune, Dobe," Ashura look to Indra who just went outside and yawning as he just woke up.

"Its been a while since the last time you chuckle like that," he said. Ashura just give him the Ramen take out and rely on the railings.

"Yeah, its been a while," Ashura and Indra when inside Ashura's apartment and they both do the whole report about Akatsuki. They make it detailed as possible as they can from their leader until the last member.

Then, they when to one of the training grounds and spar for a bit before they pass the report to the Hokage.

--*--

Early in the morning, Ashura and Indra was already finish to their routine. Ashura cook for him and for Indra, Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura. He knows that the three will not eat since it was said by their Sensei.

After that, he knock on Naruto's apartment. Naruto open the door with his full gear, his Orange jumpsuit and forehead protector.

He drag him inside his apartment and force him to eat.

"Ashura-ji-san, I'm going to get late," he was panicking because of it.

"If your Sensei is Kakashi, he will be late and will just tell you a lame excuses," Ashura said. So Naruto eats even if he don't want too.

"By the way, this is my partner, Tetsuya Indra," Naruto tilt his head and grin.

"I'm Uzumaki Naruto and I'm going to be a Hokage, believe it. Nice to meet you Indra-sama," Naruto said cheerfully. Indra just nodded as a response.

After Naruto eat, Ashura and Indra wanted to go with him so Ashura, hiraishin them in training grounds where the other two was already there.

"Stupid! baka! You're late Naruto!" Sakura scream. Ashura and Indra twitch remembering their own female who often beat them specially Ashura.

Sakura had a monstrous strength making the beating much painful.

"Hehe, Sa-sakura-chan," Sakura almost beat him when she saw Ashura and Indra so she stop.

"Sorry Ms Sakura? We are the reason why his late but technically, he is still not late because your Sensei is still not here," Ashura said with his smile and as usual, Ashura just nodded.

--*--

As you see, there is a table of Content in this story's First Part. It is my advance chapter that I wrote way back before quarantine. Its just, I had too many conflicts on my mind whether I'll publish this story or not. But in the end, I publish it, slowly. I still can't add new chapters from the advance plot story but hopefully, before I finish publishing everything, the story will be complete too.