4: Memories From The Past II

Note: some of Naruto's memories here will not be base on the Original Plot so I can say that Everything started to the first Chunnin Exam of Naruto.

--*--

Inoichi and Hiruzen saw that after Naruto came back, he immediately take another Chunnin Exam and got promoted with Flying colors.

He saw how Naruto teach Konohamaru and others about his new skills as well as Fuinjutsu and Kenjutsu.

He saw how Naruto finish every Solo Mission and duo Mission with Sakura who become Tsunade's disciple. He saw how he manage to bring back Sasuke when he was 16 to the Konoha after he remove the Curse to him and both of them.

They both also saw how Naruto become a Jounin and Jounin Sensei while Sasuke is under Probation to what he did.

After half a year, Sasuke and Naruto enter the ANBU and become one of the best Team Captain and Vice Captain duo.

They become spied and Hunter Nin and become the best in that field.

They saw how the Three of them enter the Sannin rank and how Naruto befriended the Kyubii.

"This part of my memoried will be the start of war," Naruto said softly as he still want to watch it.

They saw how the war started and how Naruto defend the Konoha with all his might and come up with the Alliance Shinobi Forces and become one Nation.

They fight as one and develop a strong bond between each as one and fall together.

They saw how each of them Die how Tsunade died and pass the Hokage title to Kakashi. They fight in front line they stick together and save everyone they can save. They saw how Kakashi almost die if not for Sakura reviving him but before he was revived, the hat already been passed down to Naruto.

They let the Chunnin and Gennin to fight even if they don't want to they saw the reanimation jutsu of Kabuto at Orochimaru with the Battalion of White Zetsu that came from Obito and Madara.

They saw how Naruto and Hinata got into Relationship as well as the others.

"This was my most painful memories, jiji," Naruto smile sadly as he did not even want to watch it.

"Naruto, we just know that Hinata si Pregnant with a Boy," Sakura said and smile widely. Naruto can't help but to become to happy and kiss Hinata in front of others.

"Ehem, get room Commander, couples are really troublesome," Shikamaru said making everyone laugh.

"Too bad Temari is not here. I am sure you'll be beaten again," Naruto said and made his Foxy grin.

"S-shut up," Shikamaru blush slightly as everyone again laugh. They are all in Konoha right now since this place has the most powerful defense to the other 4 great Nation.

A loud explosion makes them stop laughing and immediately get alerted.

"Commander, the reanimation of Zabuza the Demon of the Mist and Haku was now outside of the camp. They came with a lot of White Zetsu," a Jounin from Suna said.

Naruto begun to give orders and let them do it.

"Naruto-kun, I wanted to fight," Hinata said softly.

"Hinata-Hime you can't what if something will happen to you and our baby? I can't lose you Hinata-Hime, I already lose baa-chan and Pervy Sage," Naruto was almost begging to his wife but Hinata softly touch his cheeks where tears are all falling back.

"I can take care of myself Naruto-kun. I want to fight and prove to myself that I can walk beside you," Hinata softly said.

Naruto is hesitating but Hinata plead him so he let him fight with him.

But as he and Hinata begun to enter the battlefield, he saw Obito in the head of Matatabi the two tailed beast.

His body emits a blue flame like and saw that his eyes had a Reinnigan.

Obito smirk a little bit and immediately do a sequel of hand seal as soon as he saw Naruto.

"Reanimation Style: Summoning Technique," two coffins begun to raise above in front of him and Hinata. He push Hinata to his back as soon as he saw who are the two people who's inside the Coffin.

Naruto can't help but to cry as he saw his own Parents who just he saw before the war started.

"M-mom, D-dad," Naruto is crying and his hand was trembling. He can't just fight his parents. How cruel they are for making them really push into the abyss.

"Naruto!" Both Kushina and Minato was surprise seeing the whole place into Chaos.

As observant as Minato, he saw that everyone here only has one enemy and that is the white Zetsu.

"Good to see you son, you've grown up much more the last time we saw each other," Minato smile as well as Kushina.

"Is she our Daughter in law?" Kushina giggle a bit and Naruto just nodded.

Minato don't know what happen but he immediately attack his son and kushina to Hinata.

"Wh-whats happening?" Minato panic and tried to control his body but he can't.

"Dad, you are under a forbidden Jutsu name Reanimation Jutsu. The summuner is the one who controls you," Naruto explain as he cut his Father's arm.

And as his expected, the arm just go back and and regenerate it like a paper.

"This..." Minato and Kushina still tried to break out but the technique is too powerful to them.

They talk while battle but his father is too fast and his Kyubii mode is still recharging.

Minato push him on the Ground and lift his hair using his hair.

His eyes was focus on how his Mother, Kushina use her chain chakra and grip it to strong to Hinata's tummy.

"Mom! Stop it please stop! Don't kill your grandchild!" Kushina and Minato become shock as Naruto shouted to his Mother not minding his own pain.

Hinata groan painfully and scream as the blood started to drip on Hinata's thigh.

Naruto can see that his mother was trying her best not to be control by the summoner.

A loud crush and a blood spilled naruto's face as he saw Hinata's body split into two. Naruto's mind become blank as the upper body of Hinata fall near to him.

Hinata's eyes was wide and had tears as if she was looking to Naruto.

Kushina cry and tried to go to her son saying sorry repeatedly to her own son. He also saw how Sai died while battling with Zabuza and Haku making him almost lost his hope.

--*--