29: Hagoromo and the Old Comrades

The battle between the five started after Ashura explain the rules. All they need to do is to scratch the two.

At first, Shikamaru and others are really helpless since a lot of Shikamaru's tactic are all countered by the two.

It was as if they can predict whats going on on their mind.

Asuma was amaze to their new abilities. The technique is still the same but the loopholes of their technique was now gone. They did not even bother to do hand signs and to shout the technique as if its all natural to them.

Asuma don't know how did Ashura know how to upgrade their technique but he was grateful to see their improvement.

After three hours, they trap the two using teamwork but it exhaust them really. They just lay their body to the grass while panting.

"Congratulation guys!" Ashura said with a smile.

Indra nodded and both of them ask for leave since they will relax a bit.

Asuma gave them a day off because he knows that the three was push to their limit. He also carry them to their houses and told their family on what happen to them.

Inoichi already expect this but the Choza and Shikaku didn't see that coming. They know the two genius duo since when they are young and Minato was still around. Shikaku and Ashura often play Shogi where their battle can last for 4 hours and above while Indra and Choza always having a sparring. They will find the two for another battle and they wanted to know how much improvement they had.

--*--

Indra and Ashura was still staying in Uzushiogakure. Both of them trained the five people who are already on their side. And Ashura about his research. They plan to take Fuu and from Takigakure, Yugito and Matatabi from Kumogakure and Killer bee and Gyuki from the same nation.

Indra will go to Takigakure and Ashura will go to Kumogakure.

That night, both of them rest together since they will take their leave tomorrow morning.

While taking a nap, both of them woke up to a familiar place where Rikkodo Sennin was floating on the middle.

"Hey! Father!" Ashura greet while Indra nodded again.

"My son, I am here to give you two gifts and it will be really, really useful to the two of you for your battle with Madara," Hagoromo said.

"Gift?" Indra ask.

"Press your other hand to my hand just like before. This time the hands without the mark," Hagoromo said. The two press their hands to Hagoromo's hand.

This time, they both feel another power that flow within their body. Ashura go a Tenseigan, Reinigan, and Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan to his eyes. Whilr Indra can feel that he got a Tenseigan and the chakra of all the nine tailed beast. They got an equal power of each other and both marks of sun and moon. They got a jougan and byakugo for healings.

"Father, why did you give us another set of power?" Indra ask.

"Because you will both needed it. First it was because I felt that my Mother Kaguya this time will have another soldier to take you all down. They are the four great soldiers of the Rabbit Goddess. Each of them can par to my Mother's power so you need to be careful. Specially fate was your strongest enemy here. It will do everything to destroy the Shinobi World since it was the fate of this world," Hagoromo said.

"I'll let you have your old comrades for the two of you to be helped by them," Hagoromo give them a scroll that makes Ashura and Indra cry in gratefulness. Both of them hug their soul Father before they regain their consciousness.

When Ashura woke up he saw the scroll on his hand. He can feel his new power flowing to his chakra points and channel. He deactivate his eyes where the Tenseigan and jougan was activated. It become a normal blue eyes but he can feel a powerful chakra surrounding his eyes.

"We need to activate this scroll now," Indra said. Ashura nodded and do his daily routine.

When they finish everything, Ashura and Indra activate the scroll and their comrades slowly appear to them.

The whole Konoha 13, their sensei, the four kage, the other three Hokage, the Clans Head and their wifes. Ashura can't help but to feel happy. Gaara become big just like how he looks like in the war but still, Shukaku was inside of him.

A lot of confuse whisper happens to them since they all know that they all die in the war.

"Commander Kage, whats the meaning of this? Why do we will alive after we are all dead?" A ask with his deep baritone voice.

"Well, we revive you using an ancient scroll from out Soul Father, Hagoromo Otsustsuki. We need your help to defies the fate of extinction of the Human race because this world is bound to its doom. We travel to the past to change the fate of our world and to bring piece from this world," Ashura said. All of them nodded.

"Indra, change plan. We will just summon them from the future so we can save energy for our plan," Indra nodded so Ashura summon the other Jinchuriki using the scroll.

Ashura started to order using his Kage Voice and since the whole Uzushiogakure was build to become their training grounds and headquarters, each department when the war occur was build in the Village which really makes everyone amaze. Even Hashirama and Tobirama.

They remember being an enemy in the last war so now, they wanted to make up for their mistake.

"Raikage, I need you to be the incharge here in the Village and make some mission for more upgrades in the whole Village for the mean time, Kakashi-sensei you'll be the second in command here. Shikamaru, we'll report from the outside and make sure to be updated. Hinata, Sakura, Hedge yourself, we will go to the current Hokage to make some arrangement to the both of you," Ashura said. Everyone move since they only have almost three years to do plan the upcoming war which they know that will be tougher.

--*--