27: Ino-Shika-Cho Abilities

Indra was hiding and waiting for Ashura's signal but still watching the three. In their timeline, these three are all head of departments.

Ino being the head of Analytic Team Interrogation and Torture Department, Shikamaru being the Head Strategist of the Intelligence Division and Choji being the head of Resources Team of Revenue Department which was really all an important position. Actually every member of Konoha 13 had an important position since they can head to head battle to the front line and become one of the strongest team in the nation.

Whether in Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, or Genjutsu. You can find two to three person specialize to it. There are also specialize in sub-justu like Fuinjutsu (sealing Technique), Kenjutsu (sword Technique), Hiden (Secret Technique), Juinjutsu (Curse Mark Technique), Kinjutsu (Forbidden Technique), Medical Ninjutsu, Nintaijutsu (Ninja Body Technique), Senjutsu, (Sage Technique), Shurikenjutsu (Swords Hidden In The Hand Technique), and Time-Space Ninjutsu. Most of it will be found specialize by Team Seven which they actually acquire by the various teacher that thought them.
here is also someone has a Kekei Genkai (Bloodline Limit), Kekei Tota (Bloodline Selection), Kekei Mora (bloodline Encompassing), and Dojutsu (Visual Technique) they before called Rookie 12 but become Konoha 12. They all become a headache to their enemy that why they did their best to kill every member of Konoha 12 as soon as they can.

"First is for you Ino. Now do your Mind Body Switch Technique," Ashura said. Ino stand up and smile. She do the hand sign and do it with Choji.

Ino's body become vulnerable since it become empty shell but she proudly present it to Ashura.

"Now go back to your body and I'll tell you the disadvantage of your own technique," Ashura said so Ino go back to her body.

"The user converts their consciousness to spiritual energy, which they send at a target. Their consciousness moves slowly towards the target and travels in a straight line. If the user misses their target, it will take several minutes for their consciousness to find its way back to their own body. To prevent this from happening, the Mind Body Switch should only be used against targets that are stationary or that are restrained. When their consciousness does successfully make it to the target, the user supplants the target's mind and takes total control of their body. Right Ino?" Ino nodded as she listen to Ashura.

"The Mind Body Switch is ideal for intelligence-gathering, and in fact that's why it was originally created the target's body can be used to explore locations that the user can't enter and read documents that the user can't access. Users can take advantage of the target's physical abilities, such as a bird's flight to better recon an area. Users can also perform their own jutsu while possessing another, notably their sensory skills. While possessing another's body, users can communicate with their targets. Ordinarily, the Mind Body Switch lasts until the user chooses to release it. Targets with strong wills can force users from their body, something that becomes easier to do if the user is low on chakra," he said again. Shikamaru can't help but to feel amuse because of this.

"When a user is possessing a target, their own body is left inert. This isn't necessarily an issue in one-on-one encounters, but when facing multiple opponents this leaves their body vulnerable to attack. Furthermore, any damage the possessed body receives is done to their original body as well," Ino nodded again.

"Now since you know that this technique can kill you anytime thats why you need the help of shikamaru and Choji while using this. But what if you can do this technique without making your own body vulnerable as well as your soul? Would you like to try?" Ino widen her eyes but immediately nodded so Ashura offer him his two clone to teach her.

"How about you Shikamaru? What is the disadvantage of your Shadow Imitation Technique?" Ashura ask with a smile.

"It can't be use to darkness and require a great chakra. Oh man! What a drag," Shikamaru said.

"So what if you can use it on the darkness? Or it will not require a great chakra, handsign or even to tell your own technique? What if you can use your shadow to stand into air? Are you willing to accept it?" Ashura ask.

"Its troublesome but yes. I'll accept!" Shikamaru said. Ashura offer two clones to him and both of them left the field.

"How about you? Choji? Your Expansion Technique?" Ashura ask.

"Uhm, Well Sensei, it can't be use in narrowed place," Choji said sheeply.

"Want to upgrade it?" Choji nodded so Ashura give him two clones.

The blood clone Ashura went to Asuma who was waiting to end the training.

"They will finish it in my calculation is 5 hours. Can you but them a lunch? I'm sure they will need it since we will be having a sparring later. I'm sure Indra is already preparing," Asuma just nodded and shunshin immediately.

--*--

"So Ino, I want you to consentrate and coat your own soul with chakra. Trave it slowly but surely. But before you do that, make sure that your minds are clear okay?" Ashura just make her meditate first and instruct her to this so Ino nodded.

In first 30 minutes she strugglr to trace her soul but after she master it she immidiately become more fast to do it.

"After coatimg your soul, imagine that you'te toring a small piece in your whole soul. Don't worry since it will still be safe to you. All you need to do is a great concentration," Ino master it for 1 1/2 hour she sigh first and consentrate.

"Not put that torn piece of your soul to the other clone on your front," just 30 minutes before she made it.

Ino felt that she was two. But she can gather a lot of information to Ashura's clone. Ashura knows that she was accessing it but he let her and lock the other memories that he don't want Ino to know.

"I- I did it!" Without concentration she can still access Ashura's mind. Ashura told her that she can now dispel the soul in her and bring it back to her.

"Now our next is to transfer your soul to a moving target. You also did not need to make hand sign and to shout that technique," Ino nodded and listen to his instruction.

--*--