20: The Other Senseis

All of them was slurping ramens as all of them was really hungry. Sakura's movement was really limited since she has a weight but did not complain and tried to still use her hands to eat.

Naruto was already on his third bowl as Ashura and Indra begun to talk to Kakashi.

"Will you still continue to train them?" Kakashi ask.

"Kakashi, don't pass your genin to us, we still too busy from our up coming mission," Ashura said.

"Hn..." Indra said and slurp his ramen.

"You speak like an Uchiha, you know, Indra," Ashura laugh awkwardly.

"He was too talkative to speak like an Uchiha. Uchihas don't like to show their emotion and always just said, Hn and Ah!" Ashura explain.

"Well, your right about that. Anyways, you still did not answer my question," Kakashi lazily said.

"We'll train them the same day today," the three genin manage to hear it and become grateful. They all had the same idea it was to improve their selves and prove to the two that they are worthy to become their student.

"So see you next time, team 7. You should practice and use the time wisely. You can practice while waiting to your sensei who always late for three to four hours!" Indra chuckle as he can detect the teasing tone of Ashura's sentence. Same as Kakashi. Naruto finish five bowls while Sasuke and Sakura finish two. Ashura finish three and both Kakashi and Indra finish one bowl. Ashura pay their dinner and they part ways after the whole training period.

--*--

Kakashi just report the last rank-D mission that his team complete and wanting to find a good restaurant to eat. While walking on the street, Someone block his way.

"MY ETERNAL RIVAL! HOW WAS YOUR YOUTHFUL DAY! JOIN OUR YOUTHFUL MEALS HERE!" Kakashi enter the restaurant and saw that Kurenai and Azuma was also their.

"Hmm, is their any meetings here?" He ask.

"MY ETERNAL RIVAL? ITS JUST A SIMPLY AND YOUTHFUL MEAL. NO MEETING HERE!" He do his famous pose as he thumbs up and grin. A spark to the edge of his mouth appear. He close his one eye just like what he usually do.

Kakashi lazily sit to one of the chair there and order his meal.

"So how was your team? And your progress?" Asuma ask and light a cigarette.

"Well, we're done at tree climbing activity yesterday and their teamwork become stable now. Sasuke lessen his emo and tried to cooperate to the two by analyzing their strength and weaknesses. Naruto improve a lot specially how he deal his mission. He lessen his prank and had the determination to learn. While Sakura stop being a fangirl to Sasuke and now want to research data for medical ninjutsu," Kakashi said.

The three of them was shock to what Kakashi said.

"Is that true? You advance a lot, we are still on polishing rules and some trainings and mission. Kurenai and I decided to let them try that activity tomorrow," Asuma said and blow his cigarette.

"OOH MY YOUTHFUL ETERNAL RIVAL! YOU ARE REALLY YOUTHFULLY COMPETENT!" Gai said.

"Its not actually my work. It was Ashura-san and Indra-san's work," Kakashi said and eat his meal.

"The genius duo? How? They are back?" Kurenai ask.

"Well, yes, if not for Naruto I would not know that they are back. It seems like Lord Third tried to seal the information. Their mission is still a secret. From what I know, they had a mission today but will be back tomorrow," Kakashi explain.

"Wow! I'd like to try my luck and invite them to my genin's training," Azuma said while laughing.

"Well, try it, it took me a lot of time to convince them. I also conclude that they only agree to me since I am Minato-sensei's student. Just ask them and I'll give you my good luck," Kakashi told them that he still need to do something so the three plan how to convince the two.

"OH MY YOUTHFUL! I'M YOUTHFULLY EXCITED TO INVITE THEM!" he made his pose again with matching wink.

--*--

The next day, Ashura and Indra report to the Hokage on the mission they took to him as the genius duo. Ashura also change the privacy seal of the Hokage's office and add some anti-intruder's seal and a storage seal which makes Hiruzen grateful to him.

After that, both Indra and Ashura find theirselves to the training grounds and spar to each other.

"Kenjutsu and one hand sign only," Indra said. They use their Katanas and speed to fight each other and sometimes use a ninjutsu with only one hand.

On the other side, in Team 9's training grounds, Kurenai can feel the strong chakra near to them so she let the three to find where it came from.

They reach the place there the strong chakra came from and saw the destroyed training grounds. They can hear a clash of two metals but still can't see the people who was clashing.

Hinata already know what will she do so she activate her Kekei Genkai.

"Byakugan!" A vein appear in the side of her eyes and manage to catch up.

"Th-th-there a-are t-tw-two peo-ple w-wh-who w-was cla-shing u-usi-using t-their kata-na," Hinata said shyly. As the two finish their sparring, they bow to each other and restore the place.

"Oh! Kurenai-san it a pleasure to meet you," Ashura was grinning as he met Kurenai. But he stop as he saw his little future wife in the area.

Hinata's heart beat so fast as she saw Ashura and nearly fainted to her blush. She don't know why her heart reacts like that.

Ashura calm himself and force to hide the different emotion he felt right now after seeing his Wife.

"Somethings wrong Kurenai-san?" Indra tap Ashura's shoulder as if he was saying everything will be alright. Indra smile to him and both of them went to Kurenai.

--*--